renesmee carlie cullen What should Renesmee look like?

AliceRoxx posted on Nov 14, 2009 at 05:44PM
Based on what it says in the book, I think she should have Esme's curls. Obviously she'll have Bella's eyes, but I think because it says bronzey/golden curls I think they should be just a tad lighter than Esme's, but make sure they're nice and bouncy, not like Victoria's!!!!
So what do you guys think she should look like? Personally, I think the only way they'll be able to create her is CGI, she grows too quickly and they wouldn't be able to find realistic matches if they change the people every few days in the book.

renesmee carlie cullen 21 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AliceRoxx said…
angelic
Yh maybe they will for the later scenes but I think it willbe hard when she's first born because it says she looks like a baby, but with a strange sense of knowledge and awareness present in her eyes :) x I hope so, it would spoil it if it's rubbish! x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzy239 said…
This Is what renesmee should look like it is an exact 50% bella 50% edward photo. Summit has announced that this is what we should be looking for???
 This Is what renesmee should look like it is an exact 50% bella 50% edward photo. Summit has announce
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzy239 said…
join this club if u think ur little girl has what it takes to become the future renesmee, www.fanpop.com/spots/the-casting-of-renesm­ee
lebih dari setahun yang lalu my_renesmee05 said…
I think she should look like this
 I think she should look like this
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twifangirl said…
my_renesmee05 i think that girl actually kinda looks like the picture above of half edward/bella :)

i think renesmee might look kind of like this too:
 my_renesmee05 i think that girl actually kinda looks like the picture above of half edward/bella :)
this pic isn't the best, but i think her face kind of resembles that other picture above as well, but i'm not sure...what do you think?
 this pic isn't the best, but i think her face kind of resembles that other picture above as well, but
twifangirl, yes I do think that girl could look like the pic above...she has the lips like the pic above plus the dark eyes and curly hair is a plus:) very cute girl! Is she yours? The pic I put is my daughter, which also looks like Bailee Madison so I was thinking if they had to have an actress they should pick her...even though she is 10yrs old because she still looks that young. Here is a pic of her
 twifangirl, yes I do think that girl could look like the pic above...she has the lips like the pic ab
thank you! :) but no, she is a cousin of mine. Your daughter does look like Bailee Madison but with lighter hair/eye color- very cute girl as well! I agree, I think Bailee would be a good choice of an actress- she still looks young, and because she's older, perhaps she would be able to pull off the intelligence required for Renesmee's character better too?
yes I totally agree...Bailee is so grown up acting. She would be perfect!
kiss
Does anyone else agree that they should use CGI to enhance her amazingness ?? ... x
Yeah, when she is first born there is no way a baby can do what needs to be done! they have to do something to it.
kiss
Yh I agree, when she's born because she needs to have the 'intelligence' in her eyes, as if she knows exactly what's going on. And it says when she starts walking she doesn't look like a toddler, because she has adult proportions. xx ;)
wow! I am totally glad I am not the one that has to figure that stuff out! lol
Here is another pic of my girl, only with her hair flat ironed instead of curly...What do u guys think??
 Here is another pic of my girl, only with her hair flat ironed instead of curly...What do u guys thin
awww she'so cute! i can definately see hear as renesmee :)
kiss
Yes I'm so glad I'm not the one who has to figure it out too! But if we give them time, I'm sure they'll come up with something out of this world - they always do! ;) x Ly all guys x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harpo1717 said…
The only way Renesmee can come close to Stephanie's vision is CGI. Unfortunately, CGI isnt there yet ...it still looks too "unreal" ...it's the eyes that cant be done well enough. So IMHO, BD cannot be done until this technical capability is improved. Hence, no Renesmee, no BD (YET!!)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harpo1717 said…
monkey
All the Nessies posted are too old !!!
hmmm
Yh I agree, I know it won't be a problem once she's grown a bit, what I was thinking about was what do you guys think they should do when she is a baby? And well, if it does take a few years, I'd rather it be something really special and have to wait, than it come out in like a year and be totally rubbish! x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu momwith3 said…
I think my daughter would be a perfect older Renesmee. She only needs contacts.
 I think my daughter would be a perfect older Renesmee. She only needs contacts.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu renesmee101cc said…
I think Keely would be good for an older Renesmee here is a pic of her as an older Nessie Harmony for toddler and Savannah for younger
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I think Keely would be good for an older Renesmee here is a pic of her as an older Nessie Harmony for