membaca What are anda reading?

thirteen_times posted on Jan 08, 2009 at 11:18PM
Tell people what you’re reading or recommend books that you’ve read to others.

membaca 94 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 94

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mcc1 said…
big smile
im reading Cecelia Aherns books i have 2 books of hers to go and i have all of them i think they are very good books i still need to see the movie of ps, i love you but the books is suppose to be better i like reading stephen king books as well i have loads
lebih dari setahun yang lalu spikes_girl said…
smile
currently i am in the middle of 4 books: peace, love, & baby ducks, daisy fay and the miracle man, and i am rereading eclipse and harry potter and the deathly hallows. all at the same time!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MiraNL said…
I so enjoyed reading PS, I love you. Still have to see the movie tho.

Currently I'm reading Criminal Minds by David Owen and a Dutch political book. I've got loads more in store for a good summer ;)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smile
currently im reading Desperately Seeking By Evelyn Cosgrave and Thanks For The Memories By Cecelia Ahern and ive finished reading The Gift By Cecelia Ahern, Death Message By Mark Billingham and Blaze By Stephen King
ive just recently seen the movie of P.S, I Love You and i thought was ok but it was a bit farfetched but other than that it was enjoyable the book is ten times better though
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlackSandals said…
smile
I'm currently reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
The Book from Baden Dark by James Moloney. It's from the Book of Lies series. They're the most enthralling, mysterious books and I don't know anyone else who's read them besides people I've leant my copies to. It's a real shame they're fantastic!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu melandjim4eva said…
big smile
At the moment i am reading the Sookie Stackhouse Books which were written by Charlaine Harris. I am absolutly addicted to them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu khfan12 said…
heart
Maximum Ride. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zuntiz said…
heart
The Lies of Locke Lamora, the second time :) I'm just so in love with the sequence.
And I'm reading Jane Eyre too.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu whitelion said…
cool
well I'm reading a biography on peter the great it's unbelievably good so far, i was reading ken follet books not to long ago, i would recommend the pillars of the earth, and world without end
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jem_ said…
kiss
I'm reading Out of the silent planet by C.S. Lewis and Walden by...actually I forget his name :S
The C.S.Lewis is a sci-fi, as you can probably see by the name, I really liked the chronicals of narnia when I was a kid and I wanted to check out some of his other writing.
I've never heard of those books (whitelion) but I'll try to check them out, thanks :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadow-angel said…
big smile
Maximum Ride books, Life As We Knew It, Speak, and Everafter.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu i-luv-jazz-hale said…
the magicians elephant it is really random
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EastPwincess said…
The Dark Guardian Series. Loved The First Book So Far. Startin The Second One.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu aceofspader said…
rainy
Right now I'm reading the first book in the Percy Jackson series. I recommend the Pendragon series by D.J. Machale, it's THE BEST!!
oracleofdelphi commented…
percy jackson is awsome lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu life_rehab said…
"the book thief" by markus zusak...

only one...i hate reading more books at a time...it takes me out of the atmosphere
im just finished Stolen By Kelley Armstrong i just started The Missing By Jane Casey and Dime Store Magic By Kelley Armstrong
lebih dari setahun yang lalu melikhan said…
big smile
twilight
i ended it and i'm reading Midnight sun
just finished Dime Store Magic By Kelley Armstrong and started her next book Industrial Magic
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EalasaidWooster said…
cool
I'm reading "Uncle Fred in the Springtime" by PG Wodehouse. Brilliant books - Wodehouse combines good literature with hilarious stories.

If you haven't read them you haven't lived!!

And I mean that quite seriously!! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
smile
Just a collection of short stories written by Edgar Allan Poe. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu venicebd said…
big smile
I'm reading The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu venicebd said…
mischievous
if you are in a heavy erotic mood for books with perfect mystery and deep-rooted lessons, don't miss Anne Rice's Sleeping Beauty Series.
1) The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty
2) Beauty's Punishment
3) Beauty's Release
**Warning: These books are rated:18. Please consider.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu melikhan said…
smile
i finished Midnight sun one week ago(i know i was reading it 4 a long)and now i started to read Host.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dollyrox said…
heart
im in the middle of few. catching fire by suzanne collins(hunger games trilogy), inkspell by cornelia funke (inkheart trilogy) and the knife of never letting go by patrick ness. i would recommend all those books to anyone who likes books, their a few of my favorites that im re-reading, actually.
big smile
i just finished Industrial Magic By Kelley Armstrong i really enjoyed it ive started Angels and Demons By Dan Brown
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kiwi_mimi said…
i am now reading A Mercy by Toni Morrison.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu italiangirl976 said…
right now I am reading Pride and Prejudice
lebih dari setahun yang lalu manny103 said…
big smile
im reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
The Historian by Emily Kostinova. Like I don't want to travel and check out ancient runes enough already! This book is making me itch with the travel bug!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sugarcane15 said…
hmmm
how the garcia girls lost their accent
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luvutoo said…
Im reading Sherlock Holmes was wrong
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shingkai said…
smile
i'm reading the secret circle for the second time and still loving it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bookworm12345 said…
smile
The alchemists aprentice by dave duncan
only the good spy young by ally Carter
and I want to read black by Ted dekker
lebih dari setahun yang lalu magsf99 said…
smile
I'm reading Deception Point by Dan Brown - I think he is an absolute genius; he can base fictional stories around controversial companies, cults and secret organisations that actually exist.
Mcc1 - I am also a huge fan of Cecelia Ahern, and have read all her books :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tokkafan said…
i just read walk two moons by sharon creech and call it courage by armstrong sperry
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sharpay_Wolf said…
smile
I'm reading Breaking dawn and soon I will be reading midnight sun
lebih dari setahun yang lalu badassgenius48 said…
I am rereading Little Men, by Louisa May Alcott, as well as the books I write myself. :) Oh, and I mustn't forget The Devil of Aske by Pamela Hill.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jblovesme4ever said…
right now im finishing up the las 57 pages of the book fang from the maximum ride book series
big smile
I'm nearly finished Kelley Armstrong's book Haunted and The Notebook By Nicholas Sparks and after them ill start Broken By Kelley Armstrong
big smile
I have just finished Kelley Armstrong's Haunted and The Notebook By Nicholas Sparks and am currently reading Kelley Armstrong's next book Broken, Little Girl Lost By J.A Kerley and The Missing By Jane Casey
big smile
Just finished Broken By Kelley Armstrong and will be starting her next book No Humans Involved soon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shazyrach said…
smile
Cherry Crush by Cathy Cassidy.
big smile
still reading No Humans Involved i just started it a few days ago
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vampychick368 said…
Stargirl(again)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ellie_bellie135 said…
I'm prefering writing to reading right now, but I'm listening to an audio book called Looking for Alabrandi. Best book I've ever read. I'm thinking about buying, Tomorrow When The War Began. Should I? I'm really going through a dry patch, reading-wise. Any recomendations?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CyD12 said…
right now Im reading Inkspell by Cornelia Funke. I am about to finish it and then I will read Inkdeath...the final book of the trilogy of Inkheart T_T

I think after those books I will read the never ending story by Michaele Ende and then maybe the books of Percy Jackson...Im not sure yet hehe
lebih dari setahun yang lalu daughterofcokie said…
I am reading "Breaking Dawn". I have no idea why lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EllieLupin91 said…
I'm currently reading "The Woman in White" by Wilkie Collins. I'm really enjoying it and as soon as I've finished it I'm going to look for other books by him!