membaca Read "The Fault in Our Stars"

katniss311 posted on Jan 29, 2012 at 07:26PM
This is an amazing book. The main character Hazel has been through tough times while Having Cancer, and she is ready. To live, to die, to love... it all comes full circle when she meets a guy named Augustus. He's charming, funny, sweet, thoughtful, and oh yeah- he's got cancer, too. Hazel and Gus connect in bursts of energy and fun, through video games, dumped blind friends, an alcoholic author living in Amsterdam, and their different views on living, dying, loving, and when it's okay to give up.
I have never known anyone with cancer. I don't have cancer. Yet this book makes me want to run out to one who Has Cancer and tell them, "I understand now! Well, not really, but still!" You, me, and the guy over there will be flung into the world of Hazel and her life, and then torn out. I guarantee that you will cry. You will cry for Hazel, for Augustus, for the parents of both teens, for the cancerous people everywhere, for strength, kindness, happiness, and death. You will cry. Don't worry.
This book may be about two teens, but it's definitely for more than a bit of light YA reading. It's the kind of book for adults- but only the adults that have known the love of having children. It's the kind of books for teens- but only the ones that have ever felt any kind of hope.
I have read many books in my lifetime- but nothing that left me in such a state that I felt I must share it with everyone. I'm not like that, and I'm sure you're not like it, either. But it's true, 100%, when I say that this is the best book in the world. The end, goodbye, over-and-out.
 This is an amazing book. The main character Hazel has been through tough times while Having Cancer, a

membaca 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lina899 said…
cool
it sounds an interesting book. it arouses my interest.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katniss311 said…
awesomesauce.