rapunzel dan flynn Stardust + Aladdin+Anastasia+Shrek+The Little Mermaid+ Beauty & the Beast=Tangled

LisaForde2 posted on May 20, 2011 at 04:23PM

Stardust: Evil woman wants girl for youth as she has magic hair in Stardust Yvaine was a star. I loathe that movie.

Aladdin: An orphan who’s a thief making up a name falls for a princess and sings to her.

Anastasia: Long lost princess falls for a guy who’s only interested in money but he falls for her and they hate each other /they fall in love blah blah.The chameleon is like Pascal as he always covers his eyes when he sees his companions sharing their first kiss.

Shrek: The animation(done in 2D)/the humour/hilarious horse (in Shrek he was a Donkey that talks)Alleluia no talking animals in Tangled.

The Little Mermaid: Girl wants to be free/goes off on a boat singing a love song(only in Tangled Eugene sings the song and in TLM Eric doesn’t sing at all),kingdom day out with Rapunzel grabbing Eugene and trying to dance.

Beauty & the Beast: If you saw the film you know what im talking about its rather depressing and sad.

If your living in Ireland BUY IT NOW you won’t regret it. Tangled is the new Beauty & the Beast its absolutely brilliant and very well done. Thank u Mandy Moore & Zac Levi for making a truly original movie despite the fact its similar to the movies I have mentioned above but still it is brilliant.

‘Now that I see you’
Rapunzel singing I see the light

Stardust: Evil woman wants girl for youth as she has magic hair in Stardust Yvaine was a star. I lo

rapunzel dan flynn 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Valerie217 said…
big smile
lolol now that you put it like that. I totally agree with you!