acak Mission: MAKE acak club acak again.

BlindBandit92 posted on Mar 03, 2012 at 09:48PM
Whoever is willing to make an effort for this cause post here. I'm trying to get a group of people so this can be accomplished. Random isn't random anymore and it sucks. I like Hetalia and all of the popular things but it's gone too far alot of the members don't give a shit about it.

WARNING: To anyone that disagrees with me and starts a heated argument with me about this. I WILL NOT take any prisoners so do not start shit. IF you represent your opinion respectfully I will do the same.

acak 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlindBandit92 said…
Since fanpop is glitching I have no choice but to post here. I like Hetalia but alot of people is annoying the shit out of other people with it. You can post it but everyone is going overboard with it. And it's annoying. The other popular subjects that are being posted needs to stop being so mainstream as well. It's annoying.

Anyway I wanted to edit my forum with this but fanpop is being glitchy.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SilentForce said…
New mission now:
MAKE RANDOM GREAT AGAIN
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheLefteris24 said…
I wholeheartedly agree. Hear me out now.

We are going to build a wall. A great, GREAT wall and guess what? We are going to make each Hetalia Fan pay for it !!!!
^Indeed,we need the wall to keep those damn Hetalia fans out of our wholesome website
^ Damn right. We have established a good Christian Server right here and we ain't letting it go to waste !!!!
Okay guys really??? lmfao. It's fucking 6 years.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Riku114 said…
^I know right? XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 2ntyOnePilots said…
XD ,..,.,,.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JetBlack__ said…
I knew this was not new because Blind stop giving a shit long time ago.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
BlindBandit92 commented…
YUP lebih dari setahun yang lalu
6 fucking years are nothing compared to the duty we share of preserving this Club's Randomness. This shall be preached !!!!
"smh"
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlueDopamine said…
laugh
I laughed for 2 minutes. XD Thanks, Kevin.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Yw I guess lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Honestly, just lighten up people and see the bigger picture in here. Randomness remains a hot topic !!!!
All that aside, it is funny to consider that Trump stole from Blindy. It is confirmed. Do not let anyone else tell you otherwise !!!!
^Just one of the many reasons why Trump sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ Losers such as Donald Trump use Fanpop to gain publicity for themselves. They are strictly third rate !!!!