random role playing The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

random role playing 5723 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 5723

lebih dari setahun yang lalu IAMYOURENEMY said…
Hei drooled a bit as he saw the food. "Thanks love." He said before chowing down, listening to Ichirou as he ate his food. Suddenly his phone started to ring in his lab coat. He set his fork down and pulled his phone out, smiling as he saw it was Chidori. He answered with a smile. "Hey Chidori, what's up?" Hei asked.

Shiomi rubbed her head. "Hum....well, I have to spend this money grandpa gave me though....wanna get some food?" She asked Eadlyn and Valeryia.

"God yes. Anything is better than my mothers cabbage stew." Valeryia said.

Chidori sobbed into the phone, sounding frantic. "I-I'm at the emergency room right now with the kids. A-Akiro got into an accident a-a-and he lost his arm leg a-and they don't know if he's going to make it because of how much b-blood he's lost." Kids started crying in the background, followed by the sound of Chidori trying to calm them down. "P-Please try to get here as soon as you can. H-He's going to need our support for when he pulls through." She said as she hung up. Hei's face paled a little bit as he stumbled back. A-Akiro? In an accident?...He looked over at Kierra and Ichirou with a horrified expression. "It was Chidori.....Akiro is in the emergency room...he got into an accident and lost an arm in a leg...he might.." Hei gulped. "Nevermind. We need to go there now." Hei said as he got his shoes on and grabbed the car keys.

Zhu drove in silence, hurrying as he tried to get the hospital. Soon, they arrived. "Follow me." He said as he got out of the car and ran to the hospital. He checked to see where he was before he started running upstairs to the emergency room. When he got there, Akiro had just gotten out and was being set up in a room of his own. All sorts of tubes and wires were connect through his body and all sorts of bandages were on his torso, leg and his arms which luckily were able to be saved. His leg however would have to be grown back, which would take some time. Chidori ran over and hugged Zhu as she cried hard, almost unable to look at Akiro because of how bad he looked. The nine youngest girls all cried with each-other about what happened to their big brother while the oldest of the girls, Naomi, sat in silence, keeping her emotions bottled up inside. She looked at Moira and stood up before walking over to her. ".....Who are you?.." Naomi asked coldly.

Virgil and Louisa playfully shot glares back at each other as they continued to each their food, making sure the other one wasn't going to throw a pasta at them. "I can tell everything you do Virgil, don't even try." Louisa threatened.

"Ah, but I can tell everything your going to do too, sis." Virgil said with a grin.

They both looked at Felicia a few times and blinked. "Sorry." Virgil said before throwing a pasta at Louisa again. "You little.....grrr..." Louisa bottled up her rage before throwing a pasta directly in between Virgil's eyes as he ate.

Virgil raised his hand again to throw a pasta before Louisa turned her head and glared. "I swear to god I will electrocute you if another pasta touches my head." She threatened.

Mei scratched her head towards Fillian's laughter, completely confused. "I'll just ask mommy!" She said with a pout before cocking her head, ready to headbutt one of the two boys.

Mina sighed quietly as she looked at Souji. "What is there to talk about?..." She asked quietly before sighing again. "Look, I'm sorry..but I didn't want you to say no...I'm just afraid that if I have to wait any longer to get pregnant again..that I won't be able to have anymore kids.." She said as she rubbed her stomach, afraid that menopause would come for her and she wouldn't be able to have kids anymore. "And without the kids, I don't know..I'm just...I like taking care of people Souji.." She sighed. "I'm not making much sense, am I?" She asked.

Seth raised his eyebrows. "W-Well yeah." He said with a slight blush. "I mean, before people become boyfriend and girlfriend, they usually go on dates to figure out whether they like the person or not so...this would count as a date too, right?" He asked.

Akira snorted loudly. "That sounds great." She said before pulling on Yumi's cheeks again. "Dawwww, your cute little cheeks are so red." She said as she pulled and played around with them with a grin.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mirra1007 said…
Eadlyn giggles as she thinks about the horrible food mixture of Ivanaka's cabbage stew, She had ate it once even if her father warned her not too. She should've listened to that warning. It was horrible. "So let's go eat fancy?" She suggests, having her father's taste when it comes to things like this.

Both Kierra and Ichirou started to look worried when the expression on Hei's face changed from happy to horrified in just a minute. When they heard what had happend Kierra gasped before getting up immediatly, getting her purse and their coats and turning everything off so they could leave. Ichirou on the other hand sat dead quiet in his chair as he stared with wide eyes down at his plate. Akiro was... "Honey." He was pulled out of his trance by his mother gentle voice and hand on his shoulder. "Let's go." She urged him gently to stand up before they both put on their shoes and quikly get into the car.

Moira ran after the man, Akiro's father, and for the first time in her life her legs felt heavy and slow. Still she managed to arrive where Akiro was. When she saw him her heart stopped and her hands started shaking again. What she saw terrified him. There were things connected to him, going inside of him, and she had no idea why but it looked horrifying. They did not have things like that on her planet. When she hears someone speak to her she stops staring at the tubes to look at the girl. She regonized this girl from Akiro's picture. "I'm..." She starts quietly. "I'm an aquiantance..." She said, not wanting to call herself a friend or so at all.

"I will electrocute you both if you don't keep the pasta on the plate or in your mouth." Felicia said a bit more sternly though she enjoyed the way they were interacting with eachother. Still she did not want the food to go to waist or the floor to be literred with pasta.

Both Dequan and Fillian put their hands up to their heads to protect themselfs against her hard head. "You just do that. She'll give you and answer." Dequan quikly says.

"You are making sense." Souji says quietly before moving to lay under the blankets as well and pulls her close into his arms. "I understand that you would want to have another kid. Mei and Dequan are growing up so fast and sooner than we would like they will leave the house. But... I wished you would've just come and talk to me. I understand the fear of me saying no but I had hoped you would know that you can talk to me about everything, especially important stuff like this..." He says as he gently rubs her back.

Lizana blushed even more. Boyfriend and girlfriend?... This was bad. Bad because she was not actually minding the idea of dating and finding out if they could be something more. This was very very bad. Her parents would never approve nor should she risk the fact that he could find out that she was a witch. Witches were still not very popular after all. Looks like she actually had to use the potion... With a gentle smile she takes a step closer and runs a hand through his, rather soft she might add, silvery hair. "Yeah, this counts as one as well... Wait here for a minute, I have to use the ladies room." She says before grabbing her purse and walking to the ladies room, holding one silvery hair hidden in her hand.

Yumi growled and growled even more as she noticed Sora still filming. "Knock it off. Both of you." She said as she tried to pull her cheeks out of her mother;s vice grip.
Shiomi chuckled loudly. "Why...of course. We deserve the best after all." She said before walking around, trying to find the fanciest place to eat that she could. "Eadlyn. I have one question. Do you eat......escargot?" She asked with a shiver.

Hei sped off, speeding way above the speed limit to get to the hospital, almost hitting a bicyclist on the way there. He parked in the parking lot when he arrived and ran to the hospital, figuring out where Akiro was before seeing everyone crying and then seeing Akiro hooked up to everything, covered in wires with all sorts of things inside of him. He almost threw up as he saw him, almost unable to look at his poor nephew.

Naomi squinted her already very squinty eyes at Moira. "Were you there with him when this happened?.." She asked coldly as she practically glared at Moira. She looked over to Akiro, who's heartbeat monitor showed a very stable beat. He was breathing and seemed alive, which was very good.

Virgil grumbled and said "Yeah yeah" As he finished the rest of his pasta, still tempted to piss Louisa off even further by throwing it at her head. He snickered a bit, watching as his sister ate. She always looked pissed.

Mei made her position normal again before she continued walking. "Good." Was all she said before she picked a flower off the ground and putting it in her hair, like she liked to do occasionally.

Mina bit her lip and nodded her head. "I know...I'm sorry..." She said quietly as she relaxed right next to Souji. "Do you want another kid?.." She asked now, wanting to get his opinion on it even though she for sure wanted it.

Seth blushed as she ran her hand through his hair. "A-Alright..." Seth said before sitting down at a table and waiting for Lizana to come out of the ladies room. "I wonder if I did good..." He said to himself as he thought over and over again about what all they said.

Akira let go of her cheeks before wrapping her arms around Yumi's waist and snuggling her on the touch. "Stop." She said to Sora as she snuggled her daughter lovingly. "You mad?" She asked, referring to the videos.
Eadlyn grinned widely at the suggestion and claps her hands together. "I would love to!" Though she quikly noticed her friends not being that fond of the lovely goodness. "Or we could eat somewhere else since you both can't handle snails." She says with a soft smile, not wanting to force her friends into something they did not like.

Kierra and Ichirou followed Hei, Ichirou clinging to his mother's hand for dear life. When he saw his friend in such a horrific way a strangled sound escaped his throat before he collapsed to his knees, his legs being unable to hold him up. "A-Akiro...." His body began to tremble as he started to sob. No no no no no. This could NOT be happening! Kierra immediatly kneeled down and holds her weeping son as she tries hard not to cry herself.

Normally Moira wouldn't have ever excepted someone looking, glaring, at her like that. But now, she deserved it. Deserved every cold word and glare given at her. "Yes.... I was there... The roof collapsed..." She said quietly, almost unable to say those words.

After a short while Annelise finished eating, completely stuffed. She had probably only eaten half of what Louisa was eating but she didn't have such a huge stomach. Patiently she waited for the others to finish. Luckily this dinner had been more pleasant than first expected. Louisa looked okay so that was great.

Both Dequan and Fillian sighed in relief as Mei returned to her normal posture. Fillian raises one eye brow as she puts a flower in her hair. "Why do you always do that?"

Souji softly kisses his wife's forhead. "It is okay now." At her question he thinks for a short while. "Honestly, I have never even considered having another kid so you were right I probably would have said no but... Give me two days to think about it." He says quietly before giving her forhead another kiss. For her he was willing to consider it.

When Lizana arrives in the ladies room she checks if no one is inside before locking the door and pulling the small liquid bottle out of her purse. She puts Seth's hair into it and the liquid immediatly changes colour to a bright red. She sighs a bit. This was a potion that after drinking it the person who's hair was in it would start to hate the person who drank it. It would be a perfect way for him to stay away from her.... She had wanted it but now she wasn't that sure anymore. After talking to him she found out her wasn't that bad.... She shook her head. No. This had to be done. To much risk if she didn't. So she closed her eyes and gulped it down in one go. She took a deep breath as she trew the bottle away in a small trash bin. Now to check if it had worked. She took another deep breath before opening the door and walking out but when she saw Seth something happend that she could not have predicted. Her whole body started to feel hot, she felt herself suddenly getting wet, her breathing... Oh god. Quikly she went back into the ladies room, her eyes wide in confusion. She was aroused. Not just a little bit but big time.And it all started after seeing Seth. Damn, even thinking about him got her even more hot and bothered. This was not good. Something must've gone wrong. Horribly wrong. Her mind ran it's way through the used ingredients. If one ingredient was different it made a whole new potion, that was why making potions was so tricky. All was right however.... She had used an ingredient out of a glass pot she had gotten as a birthday gift from her brother. At the time she had asked if he knew for sure it was the right stuff but he assured you it was right. If that one was different.... Quikly she thought about other potions with the exact same ingredients but only that ingredient being different and quikly she found a matching one. If that ingredient was what she think it was she had made a Lust potion, making the one drinking it lust after the one who's hair was in the potion. The potion was known for it strong arousing effects who would only dissapear after... Uhm... Intercourse with the person lusting after. And judging on the amounts of ingredients she had made a very very strong one.... She fisted her hand in her hair. "Fuck..." She cursed under her breath.

Sora immediatly stopped filming at his wife's request. Yumi smiles softly as she cuddles closer to her mother, loving the sweetness of her mothers actions. "Nah, though don't show it to people." She says with a smile.
Shiomi shivered as she saw Eadlyn's reaction to....to the snails. "You French people frighten me..." She said, thinking about how nasty it was to eat a snail. Sure, demons could eat some nasty things but.....but snails. They are so gross.

Hei rubbed the back of Ichirou's head, trying to sooth him as he looked at Akiro. Hei wanted to cry, he wanted tears to come from his face, but they wouldn't. He had already cried so much in his life, that to shed a tear now would be meaningless.

Naomi squinted her eyes even more and glared. "Then you can be the person I blame for this..." She said coldly before sitting down. After she said that, Akiro's heart monitor suddenly flatlined and doctors scrambled to try and revive him. They got the defibrillator out and shocked him once, nothing happened. They did it another time, and suddenly, the heart beat came back and Akiro's eyes opened. "W-Where am I?...." He asked groggily as he got up. He looked around and saw just Hei, Ichirou and Kierra. Part of him wanted to eat them actually, to sink his teeth into their flesh...but then he looked down at his leg, which was now a bloody stump, making him scream loudly. "Ah! Ah! Oh christ! Where's Moira?!" He said afraid, thinking she might have been crushed by the roof, not remembering that she was the one who got him there.

Louisa looked over at Annelise and smiled a little bit. " How is it?" She asked Annelise as she finished the rest of her food. She rubbed her stomach, now completely full of pasta.

Mei raised her eyebrow in confusion. "What? The flowers?" She asked, still confused. "They look pretty, so they make me look pretty, so I put them in my hair. Isn't that kinda a stupid question?" Mei said, picking another flower off the ground and putting it in.

Mina nodded. "Alright but if you say no and it does turn out we have a baby well..." She rubbed her stomach. "I won't go to the other option." She said, saying the abortion was completely out of the picture. Mina wasn't the sort of girl to do something like that, ever.

Seth raised his eyebrow at Lizana's reaction when she saw him after getting out of the bathroom. After she went right back in afterwards, he got suspicious and knocked on the bathroom door, confused. "Hey, you alright in there?" He asked worriedly.

Akira smiled. "Don't worry, just to your boyfriends." She said as she snuggled Yumi some more. "We wouldn't be good parents if we didn't embarrass you." She said with a seemingly nice but evil smile.
 Shiomi shivered as she saw Eadlyn's reaction to....to the snails. "You French people frighten me..."
Eadlyn blinks twice before laughing loudly. "French people scare you?! Says the grandchild of Satan himself." She says while laughing. Unbelievable a demon be scared of French people. That was just so crazy it was funny.

Ichirou held onto Kierra even tighter as suddenly he heard the monitor flatline, making him almost go hysterical. He tried to get out of Kierra's arms to get to his friend but Kierra held him back. "Akiro! Akiro!" He screamed out as he continoud to try and get to him but then he woke up. Out of relief Ichirou began to cry even more as he leans back against his mother who gently ran her fingers through his hair to sooth her son.

Moira didn't talk back. She was to blame for this so- When she heard his heartbeat stop and be replaced by that horrible one toned sound she almost collapsed to her knees but she managed to keep herself up. She saw people doing things to Akiro but it looked painfull and it scared her. H-He was dead. Why wouldn't they just- But then Akiro suddenly woke up making her gasp out in suprise. How was that even possible? His scream tore straight through her heart. She had done this to him. And still the first thing her did was ask about her. Hesitately she takes one step forward so she was in his line of sight. "I-I'm here..." She says quietly.

Annelise smiled widely. "Really really good." She says before looking at Felicia. "Thank you for the wonderfull meal." Felicia smiled in reply. "Not a problem. Though I hope you have some space left for dessert."

Fillian raises one eye brow before grinning teasingly. "Well, if they make you look pretty you should put alot more of them in your hair because I can not see the effect of it yet. Maybe it'll do miracles if you put in more."

Souji immediatly shakes his head as he holds her closer. "Something like that is not an option at all. If you do get pregnant I'll love and raise that child the same as Dequan and Mei." He reassures her before giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

A pleasureable shiver went down Lizana's spine as she heard his voice. God she just wanted to- NO. She did NOT want to do a thing! She scolded herself. She took a deep breath before opening the door. When she saw him her cheeks got slightly more flushed and her heartbeat picked up a pace. "I am fine. Shall we go?" She asks, trying to ignore the urge to kiss him.

Yumi groans a bit though she was still smiling. They really were good parents. She couldn't have wished for better ones even though she knew they were not her real parents. "So what have you two been doing today?" She asks out of curiousity.
Shiomi shivered. "You guys eat snails...you're scarier than any demon ever could be.." She said as she looked at Eadlyn, still a little horrified because of Eadlyn's snail thing. "You're so much like your dad..." She said with a shiver.

Valeryia grinned. "She's a daddys girl." She said while patting Eadlyn's back.

Hei rubbed Ichirou's back, feeling horrible about what was happening. Behind him, his sister and their children were falling apart and right next to him his son was collapsing, only being held up by his wife. Then, there was Akiro, who was having to deal with the extent of his injuries and there was a lady who he presumed was a friend of Akiro's who looked like she was about to break down, all while inside of him he felt sharp pains all over, as if all of his organs were being ruptured. Goddammit, this was not something he needed at the moment. All this emotional stress was going to kill him. He pulled a plastic bag filled with flesh before sighing. "Akiro, I'm going to need you to eat this."

Akiro smiled at Moira a bit, ignoring how bad his body felt at the moment. "Hey...I'm glad you're here..." He said as he reached as far as he could with his good arm and grabbed her hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb with a slight blush on his face. "I don't know how this happened...at least yet..but I have an idea..but I do know that I'm glad you're safe.." He said before smiling. When he heard Hei speak, he looked over before looking disgusted. "Is that...human...flesh?" He said before sniffing. Instantly, the kakugan appeared in his eye in response.

Hei pushed his glasses up. "Yes."

"I....I can't eat that.."Akiro said quietly.

"You're going to have to, otherwise that leg is never going to grow back." Hei said calmly.

Akiro winced a bit. Lose a leg but keep his conscience clear or...eat the flesh and become healthy. Which was better for his family?...He knew the answer. "Give it here..." Akiro said as he held out his hand to eat it. He looked at Moira, then Kierra then Ichirou before he bit into the flesh, enjoying it way more than he should have as he felt his body already begin to repair itself. The skin on his arm that had been sliced off was healing rather visibly, his broken bones were fixing into place, filling the groom with the sound of grotesque popping and his leg which had been reduced to a stub was growing back. Within the span of a minute, his leg and foot were back, acting just as well as the other one. Akiro felt good.....really really really good...like nothing he had ever felt before. "That was delicious.." Akiro said as he looked at his now fixed body. He pulled the breathing mask off of his face and looked at Moira, who's hand he was still holding before blushing a bit. "H-here's for earlier.." He said, thinking about the kiss on the cheek before kissing her hand without even thinking.

Chidori came into the room, rubbing the tears off of her face before fainting at the site of Akiro. One minute he was all...and now he was...."Christ." Zhu said as he caught Chidori, carrying her in his arms as he looked at Akiro. "You fed him human...didn't you?" He asked coldly.

"Actually, it was my own skin that I had skinned off of me for the purpose of healing ghouls, but yes." Hei said nasally.

Akiro gagged. H-He had just ate his uncles skin!?

Louisa's eyes suddenly glimmered. "D-Dessert?!" She said excitedly before calming herself. "I mean...dessert, that sounds rather lovely, mother." She said before smiling softly and chuckling.

Mei teared up as Fillian started to say those mean things to her. "Dequan! He's bullying me!" She said before she broke out crying, loudly, clearly hurt by his snide remarks.

Mina smiled a little bit before kissing Souji back, rubbing her stomach. "I have the feeling though that we might be having a new member to the family.." She said as she rubbed it some more. After having Dequan, the same thing had happened with Mei and back then she had predicted she was pregnant before a test too. And she was right then.

Seth nodded. "Sure." He said with a smile before looking at her flustered cheeks. "Did I manage to actually make you blush?.." He said before blushing a bit. "Ik kan het niet helpen, maar vind je schattig als je kijkt als dat."

Akira looked over at Sora with a bit of a frightened expression before sighing and grinning a bit. "Well, of you must know, we were doing something that has made your mothers butt quite sore." She said with a wink, hoping the topic she just mentioned would make Yumi retreat from the questions.
Eadlyn blinks twice before realizing she was indeed alot like her father. More than she would've thought possible. She smiles sheepishly. "I guess I am a daddy's girl..." she said quietly "But people who eat snails are NOT weird." She says strongly.

Kierras eyes widened as she saw what Hei was giving Akiro. He had a bag of human flesh in his pocket... she did not know wether to be happy Akiro had expected or to feel... she didn't know how to feel. Ichirou on the other hand was more than just gratefull his cousin had accepted. He didn't want to see him suffer like that and now he knew his cousin would be fine. He would be fine... A wave off relief hits him as he sighs. But then Hei dropped the bomb of it being his flesh, causing Ichirou to gag and Kierra to pale in shock.

Moira wanted to pull her hand away from his. She did not deserve his kindness. Not now. Not ever. She was the cause of this all. As that man handed over the bag her face paled as well. Human... flesh?... Her hands began to shake as Akiro began to eat it, disgusted at the sight but it got even worse when his bones began to snap into place and his leg just grew back. Her legs felt wobbly and her hands were shaking. What kind if creature could heal like that.... When he kissed her hand that was when she couldn't take it anymore. A princess would never bow nor beg for forgiveness but she dropped to her knees and puts her forhead against the back of his hand, the way of asking for forgiveness on her planet. Tears pricked in her eyes but she held them back. Even her tears were different than human tears, they turn into sparkling solid crystals if they left the eyes. "I am so sorry Akiro..." she said quietly.

Both Felicia and Annelise chuckled while Kane simply grinned. Felicia stood up. "I'll go get it then." She says before getting the fresh baked brownies. She puts them on a big plate and puts them in the middle of the table, hoping they won't get devoured in a second by her twins.

Dequan gently pets his sisters head before giving Fillian a look thar said 'Did you have to do that?'. "Don't listen to him. Fillian is dumb and stupid. I am smart remember? So I am right when I sat you are gorgeous. With or without flowers." He said, hoping it would stop the crying.

Souji looked at her stomach for awhile before smiling softly and laying his hand on her stomach as well. "Let us hope he or she is going to grow up healty then." He says with a caring smile. This was his way of saying he would be completely fine with it if she turned out to be pregnant now.

when he called her cute Lizana blushed even more but also felt more heat rush towards her lower regions. This was insane. She couldn't even talk to him anymore without getting dirty thoughts. "En ik vind jou sexy wanneer je Nederlands praat." (And find you ratgher sexy when you talk Dutch.) She said before giving him a flirty grin. Oh god. That was NOT what she had wanted to say. She was losing control of her body and actions. That happens with such a strong potion. "Do you have any more plans for tonight? If you want we could watch a movie or so at my house." No No No No!

Yumi looked disgusted to hear that. "Ew mom! You didn't have to tell me THAT." She said before putting her hands over her ears. Sora chuckled a bit, finding Akira's way out funny if not slightly traumatizing for their little girl.
Valeryia snorted. "I think I'm more of a daddies girl too. Gilford is such a little mommy's boy." She said with a laugh before looking over at Shiomi. "We know what you are...mommies girl."

Shiomi raised both of her hands up to her head and let them down. "Well duh, my mom is awesome. She has super awesome and fluffy tails, and she smells nice, and she's funny and she's gonna give me a bunch of little sisters and nobody will be better than me because I'm her first baby and we're always the most special and..." Shiomi howled loudly, knowing that somewhere out there, her mom would hear it. "And I can talk to my mother from mile saway." She said with a grin before looking at Eadlyn. "Snails are bugs, bugs are gross....enough said." She said with a shiver.

Hei raised his hand up in defense. "Ghoul is better for ghoul consumption anyways, and with my regenerative abilities, it grew back almost as soon as I had cut it off. " He said before rubbing the back of Kierra's hair, trying to stop her from paling anymore.

"You sick bastard! How dare you actually give something like that to him!" Zhu said, horrified.

"You just don't understand Zhu, you're not one of us.." Hei let his kagune and pointed at Zhu threateningly. "If you want your son to be missing a limb, or even worse, dead, that's on you. But above all else, he has the Nagachika blood in him, and he is one of us, more than he is one of you, and I will never allow someone in my family to be hurt that way."

Zhu clenched his fist in anger. "You think because you're the head of your family that you can act all high and mighty to me? He's my son, not yours, and I won't let you teach me how to raise him."

"Teach you how to raise him? Please, you've barely been around his entire work. Your entire life you've dedicated to the military and look at you, you're not even a major general. You're just a Major. You've been sucking the scum off of General Kurugi's boot your entire life and look at you, you're here now, trying to play father." Hei said while squinting, knowing he was right.

"Me being away has supported this family! Has supported your sister! Are you trying to tell me that supporting them wasn't worth it." Zhu said angrily

"P-Please stop..." Chidori said quietly

"Shut it Chidori, I'm having an argument with your piece of shit brother, again!" Zhu said angrily.

"Shut the fuck up! Both of you!" Akiro said angrily. "I'm an adult dad, I can do what I want! And uncle, quit fighting with him! Now get out! Dad, Uncle! Both of you!" He said angrily as Hei and Zhu both complied and left the room. "Finally..."Akiro said before looking down at Moira. He looked confused as to what happened and why she was on her knees. In his head, it was all his fault. So, he ripped the needles and such out of his arm that connected him to the IV, making the nurses freak out when they heard a flatline, thinking he died again. Instead, he held his hand up and pulled Moira up before hugging her. "Listen, I don't remember exactly what happened...and I'm sure we can talk about it later but..there's no need to say sorry Moira, it's my fault for what happened to me and nobody else's. I'm just glad your safe." He said before kissing her cheek in response to what she did earlier. Right after that though he fell down, not used to his new leg yet. His mother broke out crying and kneeled down on the floor before hugging him tightly, putting her head against his shoulder.

"I was so worried Akiro!" Chidori said while crying BEFORE ALL nine of his sisters, excluding Naomi, all ran and hugged him. Soon, Akiro was a mass of girls all who literally looked the same as each other and who looked like him.

"I know mom...And Yuko, Yoko, Yuri, Chi, Akiba, Yukumi, Kazumi, and Tsubaki...I'm sorry for worrying all of you.." He said before kissing all of their foreheads and getting back up. A nurse smacked him in the head with a ruler.

"Get back in there! You still need heal time! " She said before smacking him back into the bed before plugging him back in.

Akiro sighed before stretching out a bit. Chidori and her daughter's left the room, going back with an angry Zhu, who was very displeased at the moment before Hei came back into the room. "Sorry.." Hei said quietly. "I couldn't control my temper."

"It's alright..."Akiro said with a smile. "Could you guys give me a bit of alone time with Moira though?...She's a good friend of mine, and she was there when it happened so..I want to talk to her." He said with a smile. "Love you Ichirou. Get that girl." He said while extending his fist for a fist bump. "And you too, Uncle Hei and Auntie Kierra." He said with a smile.

As soon as the plate was set out the twins were fighting. However, to get the brownies, Louisa actually twisted one of Virgil's nipples and electrocuted him, making him scream loudly before she took half of the brownies. After shoving them into her mouth like a vacuum and making sure she wasn't wanting anymore, she let out a quiet sigh as she relaxed in the chair. "Thank you mother..." She said quietly, looking stuffed. Louisa was gonna get diabetes doing crap like this.

Mei hugged Dequan, crying into his arm loudly before she calmed down a little bit. She sniffed, feeling her nose run before wiping it on her jacket. "Yeah your right! Fillian's just a big dummy!" She said angrily.

Mina smiled softly as she turned on her side to face Souji and kissed him. "Aww...Souji, it means a lot to me.." She said, knowing what he really meant before she placed his hand on her stomach. "This will make me really happy you know..if it happens." She said with a smile. "This world could use some more Souji Jr's." She said with a smile.

Seth raised an eyebrow before grinning back a little bit. Well this was...quite the change, but a good one...even if it was abrupt. "Well thanks." He said with a smile before raising his eyebrow. "Well, actually no. Sure, a movie couldn't hurt." He said before cracking his back. "Show me the way, beautiful." He said as he walked towards the door and held it open for her.

Akira giggled a bit and rubbed Yumi's head, messing her hair up before kissing her forehead. "Aww, you're so cute when you're horrified." She said before laughing again. "It's okay, that's not all we did but..." She grinned, giving Sora a perverted look.

Eadlyn sighed and dramatically trew her hands up. "I give up. Fine, no snails." She says with a small smile before looking around. "Where should we go eat then? Since my idea was just flat out denied you two can suggest something now." She says as she begins to braid her hair to see if it would look good with her outfit.

Cecilia's ears twitched as she heard her beautifull daughter and smiles widely before howling back. Such a sweet child.

Moira's eyes widened and she looked up frightened as she heard that flatline tone again but then she felt him hug her, making her muscles relax in relief. But she didn't hug him back. She didn't deserve his kind words, his embrace nor the kiss on the cheek which meant 'thank you' on her planet. There was no reason to thank her when she had done something like this. When his siblings and mother began to surround him she took alot of steps back before leaning against the wall on the other side of the room. She knew it was weak but she wanted to get away. The guilt was too much and she just wanted to cry and run, both which she could not do without being found out about.

Ichirou walked to his cousin and fist bumped him before losing control of his emotions and giving Akiro a tight hug as more tears stream down his face. "Y-You just be carefull a-and get well." He said before letting go.

Kierra gently gave Akiro's forhead a kiss before smiling softly at him. "Listen to the nurses. Rest alot." She gives him that small advice before leaving the room with her husband and son. "Did you have to pick a fight with Zhu, NOW? Of all times?" She said without even looking at Hei. Oh yeah, she was angrey at Hei was starting up that argument like that infront of an injured Akiro and his family.

Moira stayed at the other side of the room as she looked down. She had her arms wrapped around herself. Good friend. She did NOT deserve that title. "I don't want to talk..." She says quietly, afraid of what he was going to say. She wasn't sure what would be worse. Him getting angrey or upset or him being all nice and sweet to her.

Felicia sighs a bit as her twins immediatly began to rumble but still she smiled softly. Them fighting over brownies was better than them fighting over other stuff. "You're welcome. Don't electrocute your brother." She adds before taking a brownie herself, Annelise and Kane both following suit.

Dequan sighed a bit before petting the back of his sister's head. He hated it when she cried. And oh she cried alot. She cried over every little thing. "I know. Now lets just go home."

Souji softly kissed her back as he softly began to rub her stomach like he always did when she had been pregnant. "Who says it won't be another Mina Jr?" He says with a soft smile, finding it weird that they were talking about babies again but... He didn't actually really mind he noticed.

"As you wish, handsome." Lizana said in reply before walking out and leading the way to her house. This was going the wrong way. She had no control at all anymore. Her body was just not listning! And not only that, the urge to do things with him got bigger with every damn step she took. If she didn't have that much restraint she would've probably already pounced on him in the coffee shop. Though she felt her control slip away more with each second. Way too soon they reached her house. It was a small house since she lived alone though it still had an upper floor. "Here we are." She says as she opens the door for him to walk in. She lets him go in first before following and closing the door. She couldn't take it anymore. Her body HAD to have him. So she gently pushed him against the wall before leaning against him, putting her hands on his cheek and begins to fiercely and passionately kiss him.

"I've heard enough!" Yumi says with a high squeeky voice before running to her room. "Call me out when dinner's ready!" She quikly yells before closing the door to her room.

Sora simply chuckles as he pulls his wife up from the couch and holds her to him. "You are one sly mean woman, traumatizing our daughter like that."
Shiomi grinned as she heard her mother howl back. What a wonderful mother. "Uh.....we could just buy everything inside of a McDonald's or something." She said, running out of ideas.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Valeryia asked.

"Pssh, I'd never do something like that." Shiomi said while squinting her eyes before giggling a bit.

"Actually....a burger does sound good..." Valeryia said with a drool as her stomach growled. Christ, Valeryia needed to calm her Russian beastlyness down.

Hei growled. "He's cancerous Kierra! He's not good for Akiro, Yuko, Yoko, Yuri, Chi, Akiba, Yukumi, Kazumi, Tsubaki, Naomi and Chidori!" He said, showing his extreme dislike towards him. "He beats Chidori for christ sakes when he gets home from working, which by the way he has put priority over in his life than them." He said before squinting his eyes. His kagune twitched violently when he mentioned Zhu beating Chidori. "He was going to let his son live the rest of his life over a piece of flesh! A piece of flesh! I can't believe you're actually putting me in the wrong here Kierra." Hei said nasally before pushing his glasses up and turning his head in the opposite direction of Kierra's before suddenly he felt extreme sharp pains going through his stomach. He almost collapsed to the ground before he managed to get up to run to the bathroom, where he started to violently puke, hard along with the sounds of him trying to recover from it, which were quite loud along with some coughing. After about ten minutes in the bathroom of throwing up, he looked into the toilet bowl to see just blood in the toilet and nothing else. He stood up and flushed the toilet before wiping some blood out of the corner of his lip with a handkerchief as he came out of the bathroom. "Sorry...stomach issues." He said, the scent of blood heavy on his breath. He hoped Ichirou wouldn't notice.

Akiro looked confused. "What happened back there Moira? You were the only one there and I can't remember..." He said quietly, looking confused and slightly down because of how Moira was acting. "Please?...." He said quietly as he looked down.

Louisa grumbled a bit as she sipped her drink. "Pfft, it was just a mere shock." She said as she looked over at Virgil, who's hair was literally standing up and who still was having electric twitches occasionally.

"Bullshit." Virgil said before twitching again. He grabbed a brownie for himself and got another for Remi before biting into it, twitching again as he swallowed it down.

Mei rubbed her head and sniffed loudly. "Okay Dequan." She said as they approached their home. She came in first, taking off her shoes and stretching before running off to her room, crashing on her bed and falling asleep quickly. It took a lot of energy being little and hyperactive like she was.

Mina closed her eyes as Souji rubbed her stomach, smiling as she remembered the days back when they first were expecting Dequan. "Ah...Well, as we can see, Mina Jr's are very.....very hard to take care of..." She said, thinking about Mei just as she heard the kids coming back in. "Maybe this one will be just a proper mesh of both of us." She said with a smile, really hoping that their next child wasn't going to be an airhead, because two of those would just cause destruction, even if she loved the hell out of Mei.

Seth followed Lizana, remembering the way to her house before he was led upstairs into the house. He took he shoes off and looked around a bit before turning and saying "You have a nice hou-HRMM!!?!" He said in utter shock. Where the hell did this side of Lizana come from?! "W-What is this?!" He said in shock before shaking his head. This was his chance to get his first girlfriend! Why the hell would he fuck this up! So, he kissed back deeply, wrapping his arms around her lower back, pulling her closer towards him(mostly against his crotch) before he pulled back for a second. "For a first kiss, I have to say, this is much better than I ever imagined." He said before resuming their make out session, sticking his tongue into her mouth and tasting it, enjoying the taste rather well as his hand started to slowly lower down to her arse and squeezing it firmly. Hell, who could blame him though, he didn't know that she was under the effect of poison. In his mind it appeared that she wanted that.

Akira shrugged before laughing. "It stopped her from asking questions, didn't it?" Akira said slyly before kissing Sora. "Ah....she's so precious..." She said quietly before wondering a little bit what happened to her other kids. "I wonder what Chidori is doing now." She said with a questioning look. "I wonder why the hell I'm thinking about that....hmm...maybe because I might be a grandma and don't know it..." She said quietly.
Eadlyn looked a bit disgusted at the suggestion. McDonald's? Really? That was just gross greasy cheap good for nothing food. Hell, she didn't even want to call it food. "Do we have to eat here?" She asks, her disliking to fast food restraunts very clear.

Kierra's eyes widened slightly in shock. Zhu beats Chidori? She had never heard of that before nor had she seen any signs. But she guessed those things were the things she was trying to hide the most. Honestly she did not blame Hei for getting angry at Zhu. Hei had made the right call. She was not putting him in the wrong for that. The only thing she did not approve of was of them fighting infront of Akiro and the other children. She opens her mouth to explain when Hei almost collapsed. Before she could ask what was wrong Hei was already off, the sound of horrible puking following him. It sounded just like when they had first met when he was trowing up the food he had bought for them. Ichirou looked panicked, smelling indeed the scent of blood but Kierra puts a hand on his shoulder and smiles at him reassuringly, thinking this was the same as years ago. When Hei came back out Kierra softly kisses his cheek before embracing him. "Take some medicine when we get home." She says softly before kissing his lips. "And you were not wrong. I just don't want you to fight infront of the kids. They were already shaken enough." She says quietly.

A shaky sigh escaped Moira's lips. He deserved to know. She couldn't leave him in a state like this. So she took a deep breath before she began to talk. "You were showing your wings and because I was tickling them you accidently shot... A thing out of you wing into the wall. After that the entire roof just collapsed and you..." Her hands began to shake now. "I-I am to blame for the state you are in... If I h-h-had just listened I would've h-heard the roof crack. If I had just ran I c-could've pulled you away. I shouldn't have let you come with me in the first place." She says before sliding with her back down the wall to sit down, curl up her knees and hide her face in her hands.

"Do I really have to establish a house rule of not electrocuting your brother over dinner?" Felicia asked before focusing back on Virgil. "Or trowing food to piss off your sister?"

Fillian and Dequan both put off their shoes before putting the groceries in the refrigirator. After doing that they both just crashed on the couch to watch some tv and chat before Mina decided to make dinner.

Souji chuckles softly. Yeah. Mei could be very hard to handle. He remembered the days when she was younger when they had to remove all the dangerous objects in the entire area. Hell, even a pillow was dangerous. "I know, but you love taking care of her." He says before kissing her forhead. "I hope so too. Who knows how this child would be if he or she is a perfect mixture of us." Agreeing that their children both tended to look more like one parent than the other.

Lizana rubbed her tongue back against his, moaning at the sensation it gave her and loving the taste of it. Oh god, he was rather good at this. More than good. This felt amazing. She ran a hand through his hair as she rubbed herself a bit against his body. A pleasureable shiver going up her spine as he squeezed her arse, making the heat in her lower abandom even grow. She wanted more of him. Needed more of him. She pulled away from his lips before grinning up at him. Teasingly she kissed his neck. "Let's go do another first." She whispered in his ear before softly biting his earlobe and taking a hold of his hand. Without giving him a chance to think about her words she began to pull him up the stairs into her bedroom. She closed the door and quikly pulled out her shirt, leaving her in only her bra, before resuming their hot kissing.

Sora nods as he chuckles before kissing his smart cunning wife back. God, he loved her cunningness so much. When she suddenly started to talk about Chidori he was suprised. He hadn't heard her talk about her other children for quite awhile. Still he smiled softly at her before kissing her cheek. "Who knows. You might be." He said quietly but then he grins. "You would be one sexy grandma I can tell ya."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Shiomi shrugged. "What about the super fancy french restaurant on the other side of town?" She asked, thinking about what Eadlyn would have wanted. "You know, that one your father buys out ALL the time." She said, thinking about Joseph's dates with Fayline, in which he'd buy out an entire restaurant.

Hei kissed back with a smile, trying not to think about his health problems. "I will hun...thank you.." He said before sighing. "I know...I'll apologize to Chidori and the kids tomorrow.." He said before rubbing Ichirou's head and giving him a look telling him 'Everything was going to be okay' knowing what Ichirou would have been able to smell.

Akiro winced as he heard the story, but also looked saddened at Moira's sound of regret. "Moira..it was my fault, don't beat yourself up over it..please.." He said quietly, feeling the urge to get out of his bed again and comfort her. "Please sit up Moira..." He said with a small smile and a sigh. "It just makes me feel worse to see you beating yourself up like this... and it kills me to not go over there and hug you, so sit up so I can, please.." He said quietly.

Louisa looked astonished. "What about him!? He threw things at me!" Louisa said loudly before Felicia started to chew out Virgil, making her grin broadly. He deserved it.

Virgil looked shocked. "She-Ah." He twitched. "Freaking shoc- Ah. She shocked me! That's way worse than some past-Ah!" He said before twitching. "Fine fine, I'll follow the-ah, not throwing if she-ah, doesn't shock me- ah."

Mina smiled. "Yeah....she reminds me so much of myself, but of you too...with her precious little innocence." She said with a smile before nuzzling Souji. "I just hope they turn out well, that's all I want for our little baby." She said with a smile before groaning and crawling out of bed. "Better make dinner." She said before grabbing her bathrobe and tying it tightly before going downstairs. "Hey son, hi Fillian." Mina said with a smile before shuffling through the groceries a bit. Shd grinned a bit before looking up at those two. "I think this is a sign for me to cook more Chinese food." She said before getting started on dinner.

Seth shivered as Lizana mentioned them doing 'another first'. His heart was beating fast as he followed her to her room. Christ, this was happening so fast! Holy shit! Virginity and first kiss in one day! He could barely think as he was thrown into her room. Instantly, he could feel his arousal pop out. He could barely respond as they resumed their hot, intense kissing. As the kissed, they both fell onto the bed with Seth on the bottom and Lizana on top. He took his shirt off in the middle of their kissing, revealing his body that was muscular. Like it had been chiseled by the greek gods themselves. He took her bra off, pressing her warm, soft breasts against his chest as he kissed her. He could feel himself ready to come out, but he tried to restrain himself a little bit. He let out a stifled moan into their kiss as he rubbed one of her breasts a bit, savoring the first bit of breast he had ever touched. "We-W're going quite fast." He said into the kissed, a bit surprised at Lizana's complete 360 in how she was acting towards him during the beginning of the days, during which she hated him compared to now, in which she was literally on top of him. making out.

Akira grinned. "As if I didn't know that." She said before kissing Sora. "Still....a grandma." She said before grinning. "I am an awesome grandma, if I am one. Most grandma's are trying to fight to get crap out of their butt, while I'm just letting a big, meaty , juicy, throbbing stick of pleasure go up mine." She said loudly, hoping Yumi would hear.
Eadlyn grinned widely. Well THAT sounded more like it. She absolutely loved that restraunt. Plus it had escargot and hamburgers both on the menu now that she thinks about it. "Sounds perfect to me!" She says, excited to go eat there now.

Ichirou smiles slightly and gives a small nod. If his father said it was alright than he would believe him. Kierra softly took a hold of her husband's hand before smiling softly up at him. "Good. Now let's go home and I'll see if I can warm up dinner." She says before resuming their way to the car.

At first Moira did not want to get up at all. He said it wasn't her fault but it was amd it will forever be her fault. But when he said he wanted to get out of bed if she didn't get to him she slowly stood up and walked over to him. Gently not to hurt him she leans down amd wraps her arms around him to hug him, feeling like she needed the hug as well.

Felicia holds her hand up as a sign for them both to stop and shut up. "Both of you will have to listen. No buts or he or she did that. Just listen." She said a tad bit sternly.

Fillian grinned back broadly while Dequan just smiled. "That would be lovely." Dequan said as he smiles more as he sees his mother beginning to cook. Everyone loved Mina's chineese food. Fillian probably the most but he tried never to let that show.

"Does it matter?" Lizana mumbles against his lips before moaning and pushing her chest against his hand, aching to be touched more. Suddenly she sat up right, straddeling him while pushing herself down on his arousal as she lets her eyes wander over his body. Good god. Who would've known tgat all off THIS was hiding under his shirt. Teasingly she ran her hands all over his body, feeling his muscles. "Dear god Seth." She breathed out before she suddenly, with more strength than people would've think she had, turned them over so he was on top. As she resumed their kissing she slides her hands down to open up his pants. "Take it off."

"Mother!" Came the scream out of Yumi's room, making Sora laugh loudly before hugging his wife closer. She was such a tease. "Maybe you should tone it a tad bit down on the teasing?" He asks with a grin.
Valeryia picked up Shiomi and Eadlyn before snorting a bit. "Choo choo. Welcome to the Valeryia express." She said as she started walking towards the restaurant, using the ability to make ice to make her slide over the ice towards the French restaurant. Shiomi screamed loudly the entire time, nearly shrieking from fear. Curse that giant for picking her up! Valeryia came through the door, carrying both of her friends and nearly breaking the door open as she went through. "Table for three pleaseeee." She said with a smile.

"But....you must have a reservation." The waiter said in fear.

Valeryia grinned. "Eadlyn, tell them who your daddy is." She said with a grin.

Hei smiled a bit. "Knowing you, it'll be fine." He said with a grin, hinting at her drakiness before they got into the car. He started it up before some of his dads old cassette types started playing, which sounded like really old Japanese music. "This is our jam." He said with a grin as he looked back at Ichirou before he pulled out and started heading back home at a regular speed.

Akiro hugged Moira back tightly, trying not to do anything awkward. He rubbed the back of her hair, wincing a little bit because of the soreness of his body. Sure, he had his limbs back but damn, it still hurt. "Moira...are you going to stay here the rest of the night with me?.." He asked quietly as he rubbed her back with his hand.

Louisa smiled. "Thank you mother." She said before looking over Remi and Annelise's shoulder when Felicia wasn't looking and sticking her tongue out at Virgil before sipping her water.

Virgil squinted his eyes. 'What a bitch' he thought before he took a brown and smooshed it in his face.

Mina's stove faced the living room, meaning she could look at her family when she cooked. She had put her hair into a bun, keeping her long red hair out of her food. "Fillian, you seem rather happy about this." She said with a smile, thinking about how much he chirped when eating her food back when he was a bird. She just thought of him as another son more than just a friend around the house.

"Seth tingled a little bit all over his body and chuckled as Lizana commented on his muscles. "These are for you, mijn pikant boekenwurm." He said before she practically flipped him over on the bed. H-How did she get the strength for that. He enjoyed hissing her on top until she ordered his pants off. "N-Now?.." He asked, although the look in her eyes told him yes, so he pulled them down, slowly, all of it and revealed his member which was, like his muscles, quite large. Sure, it was only about six and a half inches in length, but it also was thick too. Very thick. "What d-do you think?" Seth asked as he boldly slid her panties off. There was a little hair down there, but besides that, it was very pinkish. He gulped a bit. Oh god, this was it. The thing he had been waiting for his entire life.

Akira giggled loudly for a while before calming herself down. "Ah alright..." Akira said before kissing Sora's cheek and standing up. "Let me go spend some time with her.." Akira said before going into Yumi's room and laying down on Yumi's bed, which was quite comfy. Yumi in Akira's opinion got the best damn bed in the bunker. "Daughterrrrrrr, your mother wants snuggle timeeee." Akira said. Ah, snuggle time. Something Akira and Yumi did at least once a day. It was like..their ritual.
Eadlyn shrieks a bit when Valeryia picked her up. She felt as light as a damn handbag when Valeryia carried her. She blushed a bit in embarresment when Valeryia almost stormed into the luxureous restraunt. "My father is Joseph Bordeaux." She says, knowing that was enough said for them to be allowed in.

Kierra chuckled softly before getting in the car as the music started to play. She still could not talk nor understand Japanese but Ichirou luckily could. He grinned widely. "Yes it is!" He said before swaying his head at the rythm of the song.

Moira hated the fact that his hand rubbing her back was soothing. He should not be soothing her. He should be pushing her away. It would be easier if he did. At his question she simply shakes her head. No she was deffinantly not going to stay here. Where she would stay now she had no idea but she would find a place.

Annelise noticed was Louisa did and rolled her eyes with a soft giggle as she finished eating her brownie. Man was she stuffed. Louisa's mother knew how to cook very very well. Louisa began to clean the table before going to do the dishes.

Fillian grinned even more. "Ofcourse I am happy. Your cooking is delicious." Normally he wouldn't give much compliments so this really meant alot.

Lizana giggled softly at the Dutch nickname given to her by him before she bit her lip hard as she stared down at him. God he was so big. It aroused her even more and made her even more impatient. She wanted him in. Now. She gladly helped him slide off her panties, strangely not being embaressed at all but that was sure the effect of the potion. She reached down to feel him and softly stroked his hard member. "You're perfect." She said before kissing him hard. Opening her legs more for him she pushes herself a bit up against him. "Don't let me wait Seth. I beg you."

Yumi was sitting at her desk, reading an old book before her mother walked in. She smiled softly st her mother before standing up and laying down next to her mother, snuggling with her. This never got old. She loved snuggling with her mother.
The waiter paled a little because he had almost just denied access to the daughter of Joseph Bordeaux before instantly finding a table for them to sit at. He moved the rope and allowed them to pass. "P-Please, pick any table you like..." He said with a large but surely fake smile.

"I wonder what would have happened if I told them that Satan was my grandfather..." Shiomi said as they sat down at a very comfortable booth.

Hei bobbed his head to the music with a grin, liking the music and it's meaning as they drove. "Oh you would love this song." He said as he looked at Kierra as they drove, turning the music up a bit as they hit a red light.

Akiro had a pained look on his face as he heard she wasn't going to stay. "....Oh...well.....alright..." He said, sounding pretty depressed about her not staying. "Where will you go?..."Akiro asked quietly with a sniff, trying to keep his emotions quelled. He didn't understand, why was she being this way? Why did she seem to be acting so guilty?

Louisa stood up and curtsied to Felicia before smiling. "Thank you mother, for another wonderful meal." She said before rubbing Annelise's shoulder. "Let's go work on your homework, shall we?" Louisa said before going to her room. Remi and Virgil looked at each other awkwardly. Soon it was going to be just them, Kane and their mother. Christ, what if..they asked about 'the thing' that Virgil saw.

Mina gave a big smile to Fillian when he complimented her cooking. "Thank you dear." She said in a parental, motherly manner as she stirred some of the food in her pan. "So...Dequan, about that girl who talked to your father today. She was pretty...quite pretty....are you sure you're not doing anything funky things with her or anything like that? Or dating?" Mina asked with a growl.

Seth pulsated hard as Lizana grabbed him. God, that was a much different stimulant than anything else he had ever felt before. He kissed back, feeling his heart beat in a very warm and fast way that he had never felt before as he looked at Lizana, all ready for him. He gulped, hard. This was it..."Alright then..." He said before he bit his lip down, swallowed the butterflies in his stomach and slowly started pressing his tip against the opening. He pressed down, and almost was afraid it wasn't going to go in until it did, mostly due to how moist she was. He went all the way in, looking a little surprised as he saw blood. She didn't act like she was in pain but...well, she didn't say anything, so he assumed everything was alright. Besides the blood, this was the most amazing thing he had ever felt. He slid out and back in, stretching her out a little bit before getting a rhythm going for his thrusting, which wasn't hard at all. He moaned a bit as he got all the way in, really enjoying this before he started to kiss her hard as he went in and out of her, not going rough at all really in fear of hurting her.

Akira snuggled against Yumi, pressing her nose against Yumi's snow white hair and smelling in a little bit as she wrapped her arms around Yumi and brought her closer. "You're so precious baby." She said as she nuzzled her head against Yumi's. "Everyday, I think about how lucky I am that I was blessed with such a great daughter." She said as she closed her eyes, enjoying snuggle time.
Eadlyn sits down and chuckles as well, already imagining the waiter's reaction to that. He would die of shock for sure. She looked at the menu, happy to see her favourite meal, escargot. God she was really craving for them. An other waiter walked over to their table. "Good evening ladies, what would y-" The blue haired waiter's eyes widened and he stopped talking as he regonized Valeryia. It was Gideon, he was wearing a neat suit and his hair was tied back. He was so suprised to see them there he forgot to continu talking.

Kierra giggles a bit and leans against the window. "Sadly I still do not understand a word of that gibberish." She says.

Moira didn't like the sound of his voice like this at all. He sounded so sad or even worse. At his question she sinply shrugs her shoulders. "Where ever my path stops..." she says, having no better answer since she didn't have a clue yet either.

Annelise smiles and nods before following Louisa to her bedroom. "Could we start with chemisrty? To be honest, i do not understand a thing of it this time." She says with a soft blush a she rubs the back of her neck a bit embarresed.

Kane stood up and gave Felicia a soft kiss before heading back to his study, leaving Felicia with the kids. "So, anything else exciting happend today?" She asks with a soft smile.

Dequan paled alot at his mother's tone. Even though he had done nothing he was still in deep trouble. He shakes his head. "N-No not at all!"

Lizana bit her lip in anticipation as she felt him against her. This was it. She wanted to gasp when he pushed in since it indeed hurted but she kept herself quiet, not wanting him to feel guilty for paining her. Luckily after a short while the pain got away and was replaced by pure pleasure. Soft moans escaped her lips and they got louder as she began to push her hips back against his, creating more pleasure for the both of them. She roughly kissed him back though she had the feeling they could up the pace as well. "You can go harder. It doesn't hurt." She reassured him before moaning

Yumi blushes a bit. And she was blessed with such a mother. After all that happend 19 years ago she was truly blessed that her life had went this way. "And I am blessed with you." She says before closing her eyes and simply enjoying the snuggling.
Valeryia blushed a little bit as she saw Gideon before she buried herself in Shiomi's tails, trying to hide herself. "There there." Shiomi said as she patted Valeryia's back. "Well for one, you can get her the largest hamburger here you can find." She said as she pointed at Valeryia.

"And a root beer." Valeryia squeaked out shyly.

"And a root beer." Shiomi said, passing it on to Gideon. "I'll have a Baked Camembert with a glass of red Bordeaux." She said with her eyes squinted as she looked over at Eadlyn before shivering. "Tell him what you want..." She said with another shiver....those fucking snails.

Hei snorted. "After twenty years..." He said teasingly. "It's okay, I still can't speak dragon." He said before letting out a pretend dragon roar. "See, I don't even know what I just said in dragon." He said before laughing a little bit.

Akiro looked down. Was being around him really that horrible? That she'd just wander around instead of..."I thought...you liked me..." He said, referring back to her kissing his cheek. He was so confused, and couldn't understand anything and he also felt slightly hurt.

Louisa smiled a bit, clearly in a good mood. "Sure." Louisa said before they started looking over the periodic table together. She explained what each element meant before helping her with her homework, which was to draw a chemical structure. Louisa grinned before drawing the chemical structure to methamphetamine on the paper. "Easy. Right?" She asked with a smile.

"Nope....." Virgil said, keeping his lips shut about what he saw.

Remi gulped and blushed. "Yes.....absolutely nothing at all." She said, playing along even though they both sucked at lying and from keeping things away from Felicia. Both of those were definitely Tiras traits.

Mina squinted her eyes even more. "Do you find her pretty?" Mina asked with a growl. She knew that once Dequan found her pretty, that it was only a matter of time before his teenage angst would kick in.

Seth moaned out a bit before grinning. "Oh lovely. Thank you, mijn pikant boekenwurm." He said with a wink before he started to go faster and rougher, moaning as he felt her tight wet walls pratically wrap around him as he'd go in and out of her. "God..this feels....amazing." He moaned out before he started kissing her again, getting turned on even more by her moans as they kissed. He felt himself throb inside of her as he felt pure euphoria from the activity. As he felt himself throb more, he thrust harder and faster, moaning more and more as he did so.

Akira blushed a little bit. "Aww." She said before kissing Yumi's forehead and closing her eyes again, enjoying Yumi's presence in her arms. "You're so cute.." Akira whispered into Yumi's ear as she almost started to fall asleep again.
Eadlyn glared slightly at the man who had hurted her friend so much before folding her arms, her eyes glowing slightly red. "Escargot and a dried white wine." She says shortly, wanting him out of her friend's presence.

Gideon was still slightly stunned from the suprise of seeing Valeryia but quikly he cleared his troat and writes it down, resuming being the classy waiter he was supposed to be. "As you wish ladies." He says, his voice showing no signs of how out of balance he suddenly felt. He gave a short bow before walking to an other table.

Kierra laughs at his sillyness before shaking her head. "You did not say a think." She says with a small smile. "You can't speak Draki.... Though maybe you could teach me some Japanese soon?" She asks, wanting to have asked that a long while ago.

Moira softly lets go off the hug and sits down on the side of his bed facing him so she could properly talk to him. Gently she took his hand in hers. "Akiro, you are one amazing person and I wished I could've stayed by your side longer. But that would only be bad for the both of us...." both because he could find out who she really was and ofcourse she couldn't face him anymore after doing this to him. He would be nice and understanding, she did not want that."So I do like you." Though her version of like was probably different from what he meant. "But I can not stay."

Annelise listened with a smile though slowly that smile dissapeared and was replaced by pure confusion. How could Louisa understand this to easily?! "U-Uhm.... one more time please?" She said with an apologetic smile.

Felicia raises one eye brow. Luckily they were terrible liars like Tiras was. "Okay, what is the matter? Spit it out. I can hear you two are hiding things." She said a bit sternly, not likibg the fact of them hiding things from her.

Dequan gulped. Yes Leia was pretty but never would he start something with her! His mother being the biggest reason. "N-No." He said, hoping Mina would let the subject drop.

Lizana giggled as he winked but gasped loudly as he started to get rougher, giving her even more pleasure. Her mind was in cloud nine and he was doing heavenly things to her body. She absolutely loved this feeling. She felt as if she could drown in him. Her moans got louder and louder but soon they were muffled by his kisses. She arched her back a bit as she felt her walls tighten a bit more around him. She was building up to her release.

Yumi smiled softly. "Thank you." She said but then she noticed her mother almost falling asleep. "Hey, no sleeping here." She says as she pokes her forhead. She knew if her mother fell asleep now she would not be able to move her.
Valeryia peeked her head out of Shomi's tails, making sure he wasn't there before getting back into her seat. "Why did he have to be here..." She said quietly before banging her head against the table, accidentally cracking it a little bit with her hard forehead. "Ow." She said as she rubbed her forehead.

Shiomi looked around awkwardly, not knowing how to help Valeryia. She had never been rejected before, at all. "Soooooo....the floor looks nice." She said awkwardly.

Hei snorted. "But then it won't be me and Ichirou's secret language..." He said before using his kagune to boop her nose, making him chuckle a bit. "I will I will, just tell me when you want to learn and I'll start trying to teach you." He said with a smile.

Akiro's face fell as she started to explain herself, but after she stopped talking his eyebrows pointed downward, hard. "What sort of logic is that? You like me but you want to leave?.." He said, sounding hurt, angry and confused all at once. "I like you too...and it hurts me that you're doing this. You say that would be bad for both of us and I want to know...what the hell is that supposed to mean!" He said angrily, his accent now coming out because of the strong emotion.

Louisa rubbed Annelise's head with a smile. "Yes silly, I can repeat it." She said softly before going over the periodic table one more time with Annelise, looking at her facial expression to see if she needed to do it again. "You alright now? Or should I do it one more time?" She asked with a smile.

Virgil gulped. "I caught Remi doing....female....things...pleasure..&quo­t; He blushed brightly.

"Virgil!" Remi screeched out with her face fully red before slapping the back of his head.

"Ow! It's not my fault I had to tell!" Virgil said in his defense.

Mina unsquinted her eyes as she continued to cook. "Alright...I believe you Dequan. It's just, I don't want you to get into a situation that you won't enjoy getting out of, like a relationship. Sure, me and your father were each-others firsts, but it's really rare for that to happen these days..." She said with a small smile.

Seth moaned loudly as they continued to go on, feeling like he had literally been sent into the realm of Nirvana and given pleasure and happiness for eternity. He thrust himself into her more and more as he felt himself building up for what probably was going to be the biggest load of his life. "Oh god I love you!~" He let out right before he went all the way inside her and finished, making his entire body just get hit with a wave of euphoria as he poured his seed into her, not realizing that he had forgotten to wear protection.

Akira grumbled a bit. "But mommy loves sleeping with you.." She said quietly as she snuggled her head against Yumi's. "You're just so soft, and you're bed is super soft and I just love laying in it with you, deary." She said with a smile.
Eadlyn gently patted Valeryia's back to comfort her a bit. If she had known that jackass worked here she would've never went here in the first place. "Maybe I can get him fired." She mumbled a bit, plotting her revenge like her father would do. She could easily use her status to make him go away.

Kierra pouted a bit and was about to ask him very very sweetly when he suddenly booped her nose, making her growl out a warning. Though luckily for him he made it right by saying he would teach her. She smiled softly and leans in to kiss his cheek. "Thank you honey." She couldn't wait till she finally understood some things being said in that language.

Moira felt so bad when she saw the look on his face and flinched a bit as he suddenly yelled. Normally she would not have accepted someone yelling at her but this was an exceptional situation. "I can't explain more..." She says, knowing what she would have to tell if she would explain. "Just... I ask you to trust me..."

Annelise began to understand now. Luckily for her Louisa was a good teacher. Though she did not understand fully yet. She smiles appologetically as she holds up one finger a bit. "One more time?" She asks softly.

Felicia's eyes widened at the information given to her. Well, that was NOT what she had expected at all. She didn't know what to say or do. This was not a usual situation to say the least. So she just stood there, shocked at the confession. Honestly she did not know what shocked her more. Her innocent child doing things like that or that Virgil had caught her while doing that.

Dequan sighed a bit in relief before smiling softly in return. "I know mother. I know to be carefull with relationships and girls. You thought me well." He says honestly.

Lizana felt the pressure of release building and building up before they pressure got to much and she released. "Oh Seth!~" She almost screamed out her pleasure and scratches his back softly with her nails as a wave of pure bliss hit her. Her whole body tingled as she enjoyed the after effects of their activities. She was panting and sweating from it as she stayed down, tired from it all. God. That had been the most amazing thing she had ever felt. Even his seeds inside of her felt so good.

Yumi sighs softly but still smiles. "I know mom but I know you will fall asleep here, claim the bed and then I would have to sleep on the couch." She says knowingly since it already happend a couple of times.
"You're sounding a lot like Joseph." Valeryia said as she stretched in the seat, looking a tad mopey from seeing Gideon. "But...no.." She said quietly. "Don't try and hurt him or get him fired Eaddy...it isn't his fault." She said in his defense quietly.

Hei grinned a little bit before he wrapped his kagune around the steering wheel and kissed Kierra's cheek. He just loved showing off how useful his tentacles were and when he could, he'd do it too. "No problem hun." He said before paying attention to the road. He folded his arms and drove just using his kagune, having a slight smirk on his face.

Akiro's lip quivered a bit as he held her hand. He closed his eyes and a small tear fell from one of his eyes. "Please Moira...don't do this..." Akiro said quietly. "We can figure out another way..okay? It doesn't have to be this way..." He said quietly.

Louisa smiled a bit. "Yeah. One more time." She said before going over what she taught Annelise again before scratching her head. "Do you have this down yet?" She asked quietly, looking at Annelise, just staring at her face with her silvery blue eyes, not realizing she was even staring.

Remi pointed her eyebrows a bit. "Okay, first of all mom, you know you did these things when you were my age! Second, you KNOW how horny dad was, I mean look at us!" She said, talking about how Tiras had three kids. She pouted a bit. "I feel like you're judging me." She said while looking down, her yellow eyes staring down at the table.

"Aww don't have that look on your face. Nobody is judging you." Virgil said, trying to make Remi feel better.

Mina smiled. "Good, now get a nice Chinese girl when you're ready. You have to keep the blood strong in the family." She said as she got close to finishing up her food. "Except Lei's daughter!" She said, almost a tad envious of her youth and natural beauty. In China, men would have treated her as a god because of how attractive she was.

Seth pulled out and laid down right next to Lizana on her bed, panting while sweating heavily, barely able to get a breath after their activities. He reached over and made sure to set her alarm you know, in case he fell asleep at her house or something. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek his a smile before burying his face into her hair, smelling it before resting his head against a pillow and continuing to try and breath. "You were amazing..." He said while breathing out. " Nu ... nadat u weet, dit ..... zijn we willen, vriend en vriendin?.." He asked as his breathing started to calm down. His arms were still wrapped around her.

Vasilia sat in her rocking chair in her home and let her bun down, letting her long hair that went down to the bottom of her knees as she started sharpening her katana, waiting for Seth to get home.

"Mother, what are you doing?" Iris asked.

"Waiting..." She said ominously.

"For Seth?" Iris asked while sipping tea, getting into her chair.

"For Seth." She said with her eyes squinted.

"I feel like he's with a girl..." Eva said as she sipped her own tea.

Akira groaned. "Don't be so territorial." She said before doing the infamous Nagachika nose boop to Yumi before nuzzling her head. "Your hair is so soft." She said quietly.
Eadlyn grinned as Valeryia commented about her being like her dad. Yes, she looked a damn lot like her father. Though she frown as her friend protects the jackass that had hurted her. "Why not? It was his fault. He was the one who hurted you this badly,didn't he?" She asks, clearly not understanding why Valeryia would protect him.

Kierra smiled softly but then stiffened a bit when he began to drive with his tentacles. "Uhm... hand on the wheels please?" She asked a bit nervously. She trusted Hei but she also knew that accidents were really not far away with him around.

Moira felt her heart clench painfully at his words and it even got worse when she saw the tear rolling down his cheek. Softly she wiped it away as tears began to form in her eyes as well. No. She could not cry infront of him. "I apologize.... But it has to be this way." She says before standing up from the bed.

Annelise grinned widely as she FINALLY began to understand. "Yeah, I think I do now. Though it's going to take alot of practice to fully be able to use it I think." She says still smiling. It was amazing to have such a good friend like Louisa. Suddenly she hugged her tightly. "Thanks youuu!"

Felicia quikly wiped the stunned expression of off her face before laying a gentle hand on her daughter's shoulder. "I am not judging at all. I am just... suprised... though I shouldn't be since indeed Tiras was your father." She says jokingly with a small grin before hugging her. "It is okay honey. Though one tip, lock the door next time." She says as she glances at Virgil.

Dequan quikly nodded, he would absolutely obey his mother on that one. He was too afraid for his life if he wouldn't obey. "S-So, dinner's almost ready?" He asks, hoping to change the subject drastically.

At first Lizana smiled widely as Seth held her so close and kissed her cheek. She loved his warmth. She felt so blisfull, happy, disgusted.... The deed was done, the spell had lost it's effect and now Lizana was laying in his arms, realizing the full horrors of what she just has done. God, she had just gave in and gave his body to him. The thing making it even worse was Seth saying he loved her and now asking her to be his girlfriend. No. She was NOT going to do that. She couldn't. Not now not ever. God, her mother was going to skin her alive for this. Her body feels so dirty. Even though the feeling had been great she was having so much regrets. "No.... This... was NOT supposed to happen." She says quietly as her before gleaming with happyniss eyes were now getting rather gloomy.

Yumi rubbed her nose before sighing and smiling softly. She knew she could not win from her mother if she really wanted to stay. "Fine fine. Stay then. And thank you." She says as she closes her eyes as well.
Valeryia looked down. "I don't want to hurt him in return...what if this job could be the only way he's supporting his family? Or himself? I'd feel like a monster for helping take that away from someone..." She said quietly.

Hei laughed a bit. "Alright." He said before putting his hands back on the steering wheel. Soon, they were back home and he was pulling into the driveway. He looked outside, which was dark out now and sighed. The days were so short now...

Louisa groaned a bit with a smile as the life was squeezed out of her body before hugging Annelise back with back breaking strength until both of them couldn't hug anymore. She laid out on the ground after the hug and looked up at the ceiling with a smile. "You're welcome Annelise." She said quietly. "So...what do you want to do now?" She asked.

Remi smiled a bit but also blushed brightly as Felicia gave her tip. "Thank you." She said before getting up and shuffling off to her room, having bye as she left.

Virgil smiled a bit before sighing and looking down a bit, remembering the times when he was younger when he would spend the night at Yumi's house, eating dinner with her and her family. "I miss her...a lot.." Virgil said out of the blue, quietly.

Mina smiled. "Yes it is dear." She said sweetly as she pulled the pan off the stove and started letting it cool down a bit before screeching for Souji and Mei to come down as she started dishing people up. Mei came quickly down the stairs energetically, bouncing up and down, excited for her food.

Seth looked extremely surprised at what Lizana said. This didn't sound like how she was sounding before...."Hey, are you alright?.." He asked quietly, sounding slightly concerned. "D-Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly. He saw the gloomy expression on her face and felt his stomach sink. What had just happened?

Akira smiled a bit. "Yay." She said as she closed her eyes again. "You know, you don't always have to go to the couch when I sleep. You can always stay in bed too ya know." She said before booping Yumi's nose again.
Eadlyn sighs before folding her arms and growling a bit. "Fine fine. But do not expect me to be anything but mean and snappy to him." She says. She would make sure that that snake knows not to ever mess with Valeryia again or there will be alot of pain.

Kierra smiles as they arrived home. She got out of the car and walked to the house, Ichirou following her. "I'll warm dinner up right away." She says before heading to the kitchen and putting everything into the microwave. Yes she could easily warm everything up with her fire but she never used her Draki powers unless they were absolutely nescesarry.

Annelise's eyes widened and she groaned as she almost felt her back crack. She should've expected that. Laying down next to her she stares up at the ceiling as well. "I don't know. Ice scream and a movie?" She asks with a smile.

Felicia smiled sadly at her boy, knowing nothing else of how to comfort him better instead of just holding him, so she did. Softly she patted his hair and gives the side of his head a soft kiss. "I know honey... I know..." She says quietly.

Dequan stood up from the couch but by the time he had stood up Fillian had sprinted forward, almost breaking a world record, before sitting down at the table, grinning widely. Dequan laughs before sitting down next to him. Souji was a bit more composed than his children as he walks down the stairs and smiles as he sees the dinner. "Smells and looks good like always." He says before kissing his wife's cheek and sitting down.

No, she was NOT alright. If there was one thing Lizana is not at the moment that would be alright. This was just one horrible mistake. "You didn't do anything wrong.... I did." She said quietly before she suddenly began to chuckle though it did not sound like she was amused. "One wrong ingredient.... Just one fucking wrong one..." She mumbled quietly to herself.

Yumi rubbed her nose as it once again got booped. "I know but you get rather clingly in bed." She says. She could not sleep when someone was constricitng her like a freakking snake. She wondered how in the world her father was able to sleep next to her.
Valeryia smiled softly. "That is fine...you being mean to him won't affect him at all." She said before looking down a bit and looking back up. "Hey Eadlyn, why haven't you asked out a boy yet?" She asked, knowing damn well what the reason was.

Hei walked into the house and slipped his shoes off. "Got it! I'll commence operation relaxation." He said as he got back on the couch and stretched the hell out on it, looking like a floppy squid all over again and messing up all of the pillows.

Akiro had to hold back his tears as Moira left from his beside. "Don't do this to me Moira.." He said quietly. "This tears me apart more than you know!" He yelled at her, trying to hold back all that he wanted to yell at her in frustration.

Louisa wiggled her blonde, barely visible eyebrow. "That sounds good. Vanilla ice cream perhaps?" Louisa asked with a grin. Vanilla was her favorite flavor of ice cream. "Oh oh, and we could watch uh...the fault in our stars?" She said, confused as to why those words came out of her mouth.

Virgil wrapped his arms around Felicia's legs and hugged her, pressing his head against her stomach as he tried to fight his sadness away. After a little bit of him sniffing and almost breaking out crying, he contained himself. "Everyday I honestly just want to see her again....even if she's a completely different person now.." He admitted quietly.

Mina broke out giggling at Fillian's reaction before setting the dished plates at the table. She kissed Souji's cheek back before sitting down next to him, smiling as she looked at her entire family, ready for dinner. "Let's eat." Mina said before biting into her food, enjoying it greatly but not making the exaggerated moans the other did. Mei on the other hand, was vacuuming her food practically, letting all sorts of exaggerated sounds out.

Seth wrapped his arms around Lizana and pulled her a little closer before nuzzling her head. "I'm sorry you messed up an ingredient on something." He said quietly. "But don't let it ruin what we just did, okay?" He said quietly again. "I'll try and help you get through any problems you have with your ingredient mess up or something, but just try to rest it off first, I'm sure you'll feel better." He said before kissing her cheek, not understanding she was poisoned into doing it with him.

Akira looked surprised. "Clingy? As if. Just because I like a tight cuddle doesn't mean I'm clingy." She said with a pout. Sora never said she was clingy. He liked how they slept. "Name one time I was clingy" She said.
Eadlyn simply grins as she puffs up her chest a bit in pride. "Because I do not need to ask a man. A man should ask me and if they take a good look they'll see I am damn well worth it." She says as she grins more. Oh yes, she had her father's pride but luckily not his flirty ways. Yes she would flirt but not to every man she saw.

Kierra rolls her eyes and chuckles as the squid landed back on his couch. He looked so adorably funny like that. Very quikly dinner was warm again. "Done!" She calls out for them before putting the plates on the table. Ichirou quikly sat down, almost feeling like he was starving.

Moira flinched slightly as he yelled at her but then she clenched her fists. No matter the tears. No matter the guilt. She can not change her mind. She won't. "If I had known an other way I would've done that. But there is no other way. If you think I am doing this without a reason you are wrong. If you think that I do not care then you are wrong. But my feelings and thoughts won't be in the way of the decision I will have to make. I am leaving. That is final." She spoke calmly and strongly like she would do when she made decisions as a Princess on her own planet. It was a whole different side of her. From the slightly shy sweet girl to a strong woman with authority.

Annelise smiled widely though the movie she choose wasn't really a movie she would normally pick. But hey, if she said she wanted to see that movie than who was she to say no. "Alright! Sounds like a plan to me." She says with a wide grin.

Felicia's heart clenched a bit as she saw her son fighting back his tears. She continoud to gently run her fingers through his hair. "Kane told me he reopened investigation and that they are looking for her again.... I do not want to say they will find her because the chances are rather slim after 19 years but... He's trying." She says quietly.

Just as Mina, both Souji and Dequan were eating calmly. But just as Mei, Fillian was almost devouring his food. Gods how much he loved this food! "The gods have truly blessed you with cooking skills." Fillian says with his mouth stuffed.

Lizana's stomach clenched a bit as Seth even held her closer. God, was he stupid?! She puts her hands on his chest and pushes him a bit away from her. "That mess up is why we did this in the first place! I would've never ever done this with you otherwise! And you don't have to help me through my problems because you are my problem!" She yells out her frustrations at him even though it hadn't been his fault. She was just so stressed that she had to take it out on him. And what was frustrating her even more was that she couldn't talk about the potion, making this all very vague.

"All the time." Yumi says flatly but still she smiles softly. "Though it is not that bad... Not anymore at least." She remembered when she was still young that Akira would follow her everywhere and almost cuddle her to death.
"Calm down, Joseph." Shiomi said with a snort, straight out calling Eadlyn on how much that sounded like something Joseph would say. "It's like you have your fathers pride and your mothers reservedness." She said as she scratched her head. "I just got moms uh...everything." She said while scratching her head some more. She had a bad itch around her ears. She hoped it wasn't tick season again.

Hei grumbled as he got up before taking his pill, drinking some water and beginning to eat dinner gladly with a smile on his face. After a stressful day, all he needed was a bite of his wife's cooking and it'd be all better. "Thanks hun." He said as he stuffed his face up like a chipmunk would.

Akiro felt pure rage and sadness coursing through him at the same time. One part of him actually wanted to beat Moira to a pulp for playing with his emotions and the other wanted to literally hug and beg her to death until she stayed. "See you then..." He said quietly, choosing the good way to go. "See you in another life....." He said as he waved goodbye to her, fully numb now emotionally.

Louisa groaned. "Let's watch it after I get up." She said as she tried to get up, and failed. She felt the way of the sloth taking over her and she was liking it. "Ughhh....help." She said quietly.

Virgil nodded. "With how long it's been mom....trying is a lot of what matters..." He said quietly as he let her run her fingers through his hair, making him smile a bit as he stared at the reflective wood table. "Honestly if they find her....I'd never ask for anything again, from anyone." He said quietly.

Mina smiled a bit. "Thank you dear." She said as she ate her food slowly. Mei carnivorized the food, eating it at almost the same pace as Fillian, as if it was almost a race. "Harmpf werwfdgod!" (Translation: This is really good mom!) Mei said as she devoured her food, acting as if this was the last time she'd ever be allowed to eat.

Seth's eyebrow twitched. "What in the hell are you screaming about woman?! One moment you're whispering into my ear VERY CLEARLY about doing another 'first time' aka SEX! And then the next moment you're pushing me off of you, calling me 'your problem'! What the hell did I do besides do what you wanted me to!" He said as he clenched his fists angrily and started getting his clothes on.

"It's not my fault you're adorable." Akira said as she pinched one of Yumi's cheeks again. "Even as you've gotten older, you've never lost your cheeks or your little bit of tummy fat." She said as she tickled some of Yumi's stomach fat before stopping and resting her had on Yumi's stomach. "So adorable, again." She said as she pinched another cheek.
Eadlyn thinks about Shiomi's words. Hmmm, that does sound like her. But as Shiomi continoud she grins a bit. "Nuh uh. You are not completely like your mother. You talk and think like your father for sure." She says, pointing out that Shiomi was like her father as well even though people hardly saw that.

Ichirou did the exact same thing like his father, stuffing his cheeks before smiling. "I tastes good." He barely managed to say, making Kierra chuckle.She poked both of their cheeks. "Guys, don't forget to chew and swallow." She says before she started to eat as well. She always enjoyed these family dinners alot. It was just fun and a nice way to just talk and listen.

Moira clenched her fists even more as she found it hard to turn around and walk away. She had so many regrets, all involving her words and actions. But there was no way to undo them now. Tears shimmered again in her eyes and before she noticed two tears slipped out. As they left her eyes the tears hardened, turning into crystals before they clattered softly against the ground. "Goodbye." She says softly before turning around and leaving the room.

Annelise got up immediatly and easily but laughed at her friend's effort ended up in nothing. "Fine fine." She says before gently taking a hold of Louisa's hands and helping her up.

Felicia leaned down and hugged her son tightly. "I really hope we find her for you." She says quietly, almost praying to the gods that Kane would find that girl so her boy could finally have some peace in his mind.

Not even a couple of second later Fillian's plate was empty. He sighs in statisfaction and leans back in his chair as he pets his stomach, completely statisfied now that he had such a good meal. "That was delicious." He says before noticing how slow the rest was eating, minus Mei ofcourse. "Why are you all eating so slowly?"

Lizana sat upright in the bed, covering herself with the sheets as she glared at Seth. "I didn't want to do this! That is exactly the problem! I didn't want it but I didn't have any control! No control at all! Or else I wouldn't have had sex nor even even kissed you! You have no idea in how much trouble I am because of you! If everything had went well you would've stayed away from me like I needed you to do! But thanks to one fucking mistake, one switch of ingredient and the whole potion I made just freakking cha-" She quikly cut herself off. Oh. As if she hadn't messed up enough already. Now she had a slip of the tongue because of all the frustration just pouring out of her. She prayed Seth was too upset to notice.

Yumi blushed a bit as her mother talked about her tummy fat. She was NOT happy with that fat. She giggled a bit as her mother tickled her stomach even if she didn't want to giggle. "My stomach isn't that fat." She commented.
Shiomi raised her eyebrow. "I sure hope I don't talk like him..." She said quietly, thinking Eadlyn meant that her voice sounded like Belial's. "Alright, well...what is she like then?" She said while pointing at Valeryia.

"Neither." She said in response.

"Huh? What's that?" Hei said jokingly with his mouth full of food before chewing it all and eventually being able to swallow it all. He took some deep breaths afterwards, trying to get some damn air in his lungs before resuming to eat. Kierra lived with two beasts.

Akiro hung his head down low as she left the room, not noticing Moira's tear drop besides him hearing it a bit. He decided he'd hear what the noise was later but for now, he was going to just lay there by himself. A pit of depression.

Louisa groaned as she got all the way up before standing up straight, with Annelise's help of course. She brushed the dust off her skirt from the ground before yawning and turning on the TV in her room to start getting the movie set up. "You know how to set it up, right? I'll get the ice cream."

"Me too mother...." Virgil admittedly quietly before sighing. "So, on another note.." He rubbed his face and yawned. "I have a question. Is Louisa like dad at all? Or is she just all like grandpa?" He asked curiously while rubbing his head. His twin sister often perplexed him quite a bit.

"Because I want to savor my food." Mina said as she ate. She had a slight idea who Mei got her eating speed from as she squinted her eyes a bit at Fillian.

Mei groaned. "But it's so gooooooood when you eat it fast." She said in her defense.

Seth growled. "You asshole!" He said while glaring. "Like how everything was supposed to go?! I went on a date with you and you try to make me go away! Fuck you! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! And by the way, maybe I didn't want to lose my first kiss or virginity tonight either, but it happened! And now we're going to have to deal with the fact that you could you know, be pregna- Wait a potion? What the hell?" He said, sounding completely mind fucked.

Akira giggled. "Don't be so sensitive Yumi." She said as she noticed the change of tone in Yumi's voice. "It's not THAT bad." She said as she tickled her a bit.
"More like her mother." Eadlyn says with a soft smile before it turning into a frown as Gideon came back with their drinks. He puts the drinks down without saying a word while Eadlyn kept her glare on the boy. When he walked away again she folds his arms and mumbles something.

"I didn't hear either." Ichirou said with his mouth full as well before swallowing it all in one go, quikly having to drink water afterwards. Kierra shakes her head a bit before starting to eat. She loved her family. They gave her such a happy life. Everyday was fun and crazy with them.

Moira left the hospital with heavy feet. Her head was throbbing and it was as if she was still hearing him yell at her. This was not what she had wanted. If she could turn back time she would've but sadly she did not have those powers. With a sigh she starts walking back to the old now collapsed building. She didn't want to go back but she had to go pick one thing up. The sword given to her by her parents.

Annelise nods before she puts the movie on. She was actually curious about this move though she hoped it wouldn't be a sad one. She always cried during too sad movies and she did not like that.

Felicia was a tad bit suprised at the question but then she smiled softly. "It is true it looks like she has alot of things from your grandfather, especially when she acts all composed. But she also has alots of things from your father, like her fondness of sweet things and her being persistant." She says.

Fillian raises one eye brow. "Savor your food? You can easily savor it at a faster pace. The taste stays the same if you eat it a bit faster." He says in reply, seeing no problems at all in his beastly ways of eating. He was still a bird to the core after all.

Lizana sighs deeply and lets herself fall onto her back again as she stares up at the ceiling. She did not want to explain. She shouldn't explain. But she couldn't ignore the fact how deeply she had hurted him. He was angrey ofcourse but she could see the hurt as well. Yes, she was cold at times but she has never wanted to hurt him like this. "A potion yes..." She started quietly, almost to afraid to speak. "The date was... Nice and comfortable. I noticed I didn't mind your presence when we just talked and even began to like it. When you asked me on another date I noticed that I really wanted to see you again and that there actually was a possiblity of me being your girlfriend. That is why I needed you to stay away from me... So I took a hair from you, went to the bathroom and drank the potion I had made before going to the coffee shop. The potion was supposed to make you hate me so you would stay away from me. But because of one mixed up ingredient it was turned into a lust potion and this happend. I didn't have any control of what happend after drinking that damn thing...." She took a deep breath, all the time she had been speaking she hadn't looked at him once but continoud to stare at the ceiling. "I am a witch, Seth.... I wasn't planning on using the potion anymore but then I suddenly saw us being a couple. Something that is strictly forbidden. I need to keep the blood strong so this is not something taken lightly. So I thought if I drink that potion we would both be better off. But look where we are now." She gives an unamused laugh before covering her eyes with one hand as tears began to stream down her face. "I-I'm in so much trouble now.... A-And I'm sorry, S-Seth... I never wanted t-this to happen, t-to hurt y-you like this." She said quietly, her voice shaking.

Yumi bit her lip to prevent herself from giggling but it was no use, she was one ticklish person. "This is war!" She said as she attacked her mother again with her tickles.
"We're both like mom.." Valeryia grumbled, referencing Gilford as she looked away shyly away from Gideon, too embarrassed to even look at him. Valeryia tried to grab her drink, accidentally picking Shiomi's up and drinking her wine, making Shiomi growl a bit. "S-Sorry." Valeryia said, a bit dazed from the wine.

"Another wine, now boy." Shiomi said rudely.

Hei grinned as he looked at all of them. He loved his family.....which was what made it so much harder to get the courage to tell them about his disease. He wanted to tell them, to just let them cry in his arms and tell them everything was going to be alright. But he couldn't. They'd want him to get treatment, and that would bankrupt the family. No, he couldn't. Not just yet.

Akiro stared at the wall, his ears almost ringing as the whiteness of the room started getting to his head. Why would she just leave like that? He understood absolutely nothing, but he did feel one thing. Hunger. He wanted to eat. Not human food...but humans now. The little taste of flesh he had ate from Hei was the best damn thing he had ever eaten, and he wanted more.

Louisa wiggled her eyebrow as she went into the kitchen and got two big cartons of ice cream along with spoons. She could hear Virgil and Felicia's conversation, causing her to fake cough. "I am nothing like him." She said fiercely before going back to her room. She went on her bed and laid on her stomach with her feet up in the air behind her as she watched the movie began to start.

Virgil opened his eyes wide in surprise as Louisa commented before shaking his head. "She definitely is persistent.." He muttered before shaking his head. "I know another thing she got. Dad's like, six stomachs." He said with a chuckle, thinking about how much they both ate.

"Listen chirpy! Just eat your damn food, and do it slowly!" Yelled something on the table. Ah yes, the old bonsai tree. Lee. He had not died yet, although he was much older and quiet these days. Right after yelling at Fillian, he fell asleep again. All he did was sleep, and once he slept, it would take a rocket or something really annoying to wake him up.

Seth took in the large information dump, breathing out deeply as he listened to all of it. He felt like a real asshole for yelling at her now, even if it was partially deserved. He bit his lip as he listened to her. A witch? What was so bad about being a witch? And what did blood have to do with it. As she started to cry, he laid back down next to her before moving her hand away and wiping her tears away. "H-Hey now...it's alright...we'll get through this, but only together, alright? I don't think we can do anything about it alone.." He said quietly. "I'm sorry I talked to you today..that I decided to talk to you...that I've created so much trouble for you. I never wanted this to happen..." He admitted quietly. "But, I can't just...I can't just leave now. I want to be a part of your life dammit..." He brushed her hair out of her face so he could look into her eyes. "Lizana , zal u mij te laten? Gelieve?" He asked quietly.

"I will win Yumi!" Akira declared as she started laughing her head off before tickling Yumi, hard, using her long fingers and nails to tickle a large amount of Yumi's stomach by spreading her hands.
Eadlyn couldn't help but chuckle a bit as Valeryia drank from the wrong glass. She wondered if her friend as ever drank wine before. Well, they would see if she can hold the liquir soon enough. Gently she sipped her own glass as Gideon walks back tot he table with a new glass of wine and puts it down. Eadlyn glared slightly at him again. How could such a boy manage to get a job at such a high quality restraunt. When he walked away Eadlyn saw girls from other tables stare after him, whisper things and giggle. Ah, that is why.

Kierra noticed that her husband seemed to be deep in thought. Curious about his thoughts she gently pokes his cheek before smiling softly. "Care to share your thoughts?" Normally she would say 'a penny for your thoughts' but Hei always seemed to demand a penny before telling her anything then and that had costed her alot of pennies.

Moira arrived back at the old collapsed building. She hesitated before taking a deep breath and going back in. Her stomach turned as she saw the mess and blood lay around. It made her feel so sick. She closed her eyes and listened closely and quikly she heard the royal sword calling to her. She walks to the bathroom, who's roof had also collapsed, and begins to move the heavy stones to get to the sword. Luckily it was made of the strongest materials and when she finally got to the sword there wasn't even a dent in it. She smiles a bit in relief as she picks it up.

Annelise lays down the same next to Louisa as she steals a spoon out of her hand and eats some ice cream. She moaned a bit as the sweet cold vanilla deliciousness hits her tongue. "This is so good."

Felicia simply grinned as her daughter growled like that. Yes she was like him. At Virgil's comment she chuckles and pats his head. "You have those stomaches as well." She says though she guessed Virgil already knew that.

Fillian growled a bit at the tree. He did not like that tree at all. It had a way too big mouth for it's little size. Damn Souji for not trowing that thing out. "The food is already gone so no need to eat slowly now, right? Smartass." Yes, his disliking to the tree was very very clear.

When he looked at her like that Lizana wanted to just give in and let him stay. But she knew it would be safer for him to leave like she had intended to. Still she gently places her hand over his and rubs her cheek against the palm of his hand. "I liked talking to you. I really did. You even suprised me by how good and natural it felt to talk to you like that. And not to forget you are so different than I thought you were.... But my kind of witches have a tight community with strict rules. One of the most important one is to only uhm... Reproduce with people with the same pure blood to keep the bloodline strong. What we just did will not be taken lightly...." She says quietly, clearly paling a bit at the thought. She has heard stories before of girls having done similiair things. Girls who had been severly punished. Some were even excecuted. "Normal witch communities don't have such strict rules when it comes to things like this but..." She hesitated a bit but it was important for him to know now. "I come from a dark bloodline. Witches who perfected themselfs in dark forbidden spells and potions. Witches who would hurt you severly or even kill you if you stay." She reaches out and gently caresses his cheek. "I can't let you get hurt but I know I won't be able to protect you so I can't let you stay..."

Yumi fought with all her might but just like a couple of minutes ago she got overpowered by her mother. While laughing loudly and squirming she started to beg for her mother to stop. "Stop! P-Please mom! You win! You win!" She said while laughing. She shouldn't have started this war she could never win.
Valeryia started to wobble a little bit as she tried to process the liquor. Christ, she had Renald's shitty ability of being unable to hold liquor. "Ughhhhh....." She said as she looked around. How the hell did people like this?! She felt like she was dying!

"What? No penny this time?" Hei asked with a grin before chuckling a bit and rubbing Kierra's cheek with the back of his hand. "Oh dear...it's nothing really. I'm just thinking about the future. How things are going to go." He said before smiling and kissing her lightly. "Since you know, we'll have a lot of free time and all."

Akiro's hunger was starting to get to him as he stared at the wall. Voices in his head, much like the ones that caused Hotaka's madness drove him to want to eat his nurse. As his nurse was doing a check up in his room, he aimed his wing and was going to fire until his sister, Naomi, came back into the room. "Hey sis." He said quietly.

Naomi stared at him blankly. "Hello, brother...I just came to say well..." She started messing with her feet embarrassed before sitting down. "Hi."

"Uh. Hi?" Akiro said, confused.

"That's..." Louisa snorted a bit. "That's what she said.... Oh, wait." She said, realizing that was a mans joke before prying open her ice cream and shoving some into her mouth too, dissatisfied with the joke and even moaning a bit too as the diary product went into her mouth.

Virgil chuckled a bit. "I have a lesser amount of stomachs than she does. She just won't admit it." He said, thinking about the mountain of food Louisa had to eat during her damn teen years. She'd practically need a feast for breakfast, lunch and dinner all SEPARATE to feed her.

Lee snorted in his sleep and muttered something about Fillian being a jackass, making Mei break out laughing and begin to move up and down in her chair. Mina set her fork down and placed her hand on Mei's head before kissing her forehead and making her calm down. "Stop." Mina said, making Mei quit it.

As Lizana explained, Seth bit his lip a bit. Dammit. This was going to be hard, because it wasn't like he could ask her to just leave her community, he had only known her for like eighteen hours. "Lizana, I can protect myself..." He said quietly after she finished speaking. He reached into his pants and pulled out a dull pocket knife, flipping it open and rubbing it against his hand, hard to show her that it wasn't usable. Suddenly, green trace lines came out of his hand and connected to the knife, making the blade and handle grow to sword like proportions and making the blade become extremely sharp. "This is what I do. I change the properties of an item to what I need for the moment." He said before he let go and the blade switched back to what it used to be. "Please. I can't live without you.." He said quietly as he looked at her. "Your family is back in Holland, right?..So they don't need to know, at least for now. Or ever. If they do find out, we could figure it out when they get here, alright?..I promise you, I won't die."

Akira continued to tickle the living hell out of Yumi for a little bit after she stopped but after a little bit, Akira quit and rested her head, laughing a bit still from what they did. She placed her hand lovingly on her stomach and rubbed before kissing Yumi's cheek. "Mommy loves you." She said quietly.
Eadlyn raises one eye brow as she sees Valeryia starting to wobble from left to right. Oh, this was not good. She hoped she wouldn't pass out or trow up. Just then Gideon walked back to their table, carrying their plates of food. He gently puts them down before seeing in what kind of state Valeryia was and raises one eye brow. "Val-" Quikly he cleares his throat. "Miss, are you alright?" He asks a bit worriedly, making Eadlyn glare at him again.

Kierra smiles softly as she leans her cheek against his hand. Ah, the future. There were so many options laying open for them. "Let's just let it be a suprise." She says softly. She always hated planning everything till perfection. She was the type to just live and see how everything goes.

With the sword strapped on her back, who was hidden in two taped together garbage bags, Moira wanders around, searching for a place to stay. In the end she couldn't find a safe spot in any other old buildings so she decides to just stay under a bridge. She sits down before sighing. This was going to be a long night.

Annelise chuckles a bit before poking Louisa's cheek and watching the movie. As the movie started she knew she was going to cry eventually since even the start was already sad in her eyes.

Felicia chuckles as well and nods in agreement before giving him a soft kiss on his head. "I'm going to do the dishes. You go do whatever you want." She says before heading to the kitchen to clean everything up.

Dequan chuckled politely and even Souji was grinning. Arguements between Fillian and Lee were always funny though they had gotten less over the years. Fillian leaned back in his chair and folds his arms, grumbling something about the stupid tree that should've died ages ago.

Lizana's eyes widened slightly at Seth demostrated his powers. She was impressed and she had to admit it was a quite unique power. But still she knew that would be not enough for him to protect himself. "They may be in Holland but you have no idea how fast the act and how fast they find out about stuff. Even if I don't tell a thing they'll know. I expect them here in a couple of days.... And not to sound mean but you won't be able to handle them." She says honestly.

Yumi slowly stopped laughing as she tried to calm her breathing at the same time. "I love... You too." She says a bit out of breath before smiling.
Valeryia grumbled. "Arghgsfsf...freaking jerk.." She pulled Gideon down by his shirt. "Wha..what's so bad about me huh? I..I'm pretty, I'm cool...guys should like me, right?" She looked at Gideon as she still had him pulled down near her face by his shirt. Suddenly, drunkenly, she connected her lips with his and started to make out with him, forcibly.

Shiomi quickly raised her phone up and snapped a picture before snickering, not even trying to break this up.

Hei chuckled. "Let's do that then." He said before kissing her cheek back and standing up, cracking his back and accidentally whacking Ichirou on his back lightly with one of his tentacles. "Are you okay?" He asked, worried that it was a hard whack instead of a light, nice whack.

Akiro stared at Naomi, using her face to keep the voices out of his head. "So, what was dad doing to mom while I wasn't there?.." Akiro asked, knowing the answer most likely.

"Nothing good brother, nothing good." Naomi said while looking down. "When I left, I could hear mother crying in the room and father zipping up his pants, telling her to shut up.." She said as she looked at the ground. She wanted to hurt him so badly for doing that to her mom.

Louisa sniffed a bit but wasn't going to allow herself to be affected by the movie dammit. It wasn't real, the people weren't real, it was alright. "Annelise, are you alright?" She asked as she looked at Annelise, who seemed on the verge of tears.

"Alright mom. Love you, talk to you later." Virgil said before heading towards Remi's room, only to have the door locked. He heard an awkward moan come from the room as he walked away, making him shiver and head to his room, where he laid on his bed.

Lee grumbled in his sleep something about Fillian having dirty feathers and an ugly, non shiny beak. You know, stuff that would have been horribly offensive to bird people.

"That's why I have my family." Seth said, thinking about Vasilia, who was feared everywhere and Eva, who's punch could penetrate through steel. "I'm not afraid. If facing them means being able to be with you, than so be it. Hopefully I won't get hit with some unwanted magic, because nobody wants that." He said quietly as he twirled his fingers through her hair. "On another note, did it feel good?" He asked, thinking about their sex.

Akira closed her eyes and smiled. "It's so nice to have another Japanese person around all the time.. We all think alike." She commented as she rubbed Yumi's stomach before raising her hand up and poking one of her non existent breasts, making her grin.
Gideon's eyes widened slightly as Valeryia suddenly grabbed his shirt and pulled him down. Geez she was strong. Strong and drunk. "Valeryia, calm dow-" He hadn't even noticed how close they were till she suddenly connected their lips together. His eyes widened even further and his face turned a fierce red as she began to make out with him like that. W-What was she doing?! He puts his hands on her shoulder and manages to pull away, he was breathing heavily as he just stared at her in shock.

Eadlyn was laughing loudly at what she just had witnessed though there were alot of people just looking shocked or disgusted by what had just happend.

Ichirou accidently spat the water he was drinking back out as the smack on his back suprised him. It was hard, it was just suprising. "Y-yeah, I am fine dad." He says as he quikly wipes off his mouth.

Annelise sniffs as she nods. Yeah she was fine. It was just a movie. She was.... Suddenly she started crying. "This movie is so so sad." She says as she began to cry even louder.

Fillian growled loudly before suddenly picking up the tree, ready to trow it to the ground. "Put him down!" Souji snapped with a glare. He didn't snap often but when he did it was always to protect Lee from Fillian's wrath. Fillian simply groaned and obeyed. Damn that divine being. Damn that tree. Damn them all. "He started it." He mumbled in his defense.

Lizana blushed softly at his words. He was risking so much to just be with her even though they just met that same day. But then her face turned a pure red as he mentioned the thing the have done and suddenly remembered she was still naked as well. She moves a bit away from him as she clings the sheets close against her body. "W-Why would you a-ask that now?!" She says, clearly embarressed though she looks down and after calming down a bit she mumbles, not really wanting to admit it. "It did feel good... Very good even... It was amazing..."

Yumi grins and nods. "Yeah we do!" She says, wondering what nationality Sora actually was. Hmmm, she wasn't quite sure... She would ask her dad later. When Akira poked her chest she blushes furiously, knowing what that grin of hers meant. She covers her chest with her arms and glares. "They will grow!" She says in her defense, hoping they actually would one day. It's not like she didn't have them at all. They were just small....

Sora was walking on the streets, a small tracking device in his hand with a hair of Akira in it. Ever since Akira had mentioned Chidori he was curious about how her life had went. He wanted to go see for himself and he wanted to tell Akira about how well her child was. He smiles softly. Maybe he would be even able to tell her she actually was a grandma. The tracking device bleeped and he came to a stop infront of a house. This could be it. He wasn't going to knock on the door ofcourse. He took a small device from his pocket. He called it a fly spy. It was a mechanical fly with a camera in it which he could control. The fly flies off into the house through an open window and Sora looks on his phone, being able now to see the inside of the house. He saw a picture of Chidori hanging together with a man and some kids. Yes, this was deffinantly her house. God has she grown up.
Valeryia drunkenly groaned as Gideon pulled away. "Friggen..still rejecting me.." She said before taking Eadlyn's wine and chugging it down too, enjoying the feeling of being drunk as hell. Now, everything she said was mostly unintelligible bits of English and Russian mixed together.

Shiomi giggled a bit, finding drunk Valeryia entertaining. "We should giver her liquor more often." She said with a grin.

Hei walked behind Ichirou and rubbed his head with a smile, feeling bad for hitting him. "Sorry son, you know how the tentacles are sometimes." He said as he rubbed Ichirou's back with his tentacles. "You're lucky you don't have them. Or unlucky. You can't drive without hands." He said with a smirk.

Louisa put Annelise's head into her lap and petted Annelise's lap as they watched the movie, trying to comfort her as Annelise cried. Of course, this movie was sad and even Louisa shedded a tear, which landed against Annelise's head. "My god this is heartbreaking..." She said quietly.

Mina glared at Fillian. She knew how much Souji loved that damn tree, even if it was an asshole. "Shut up and quit acting like a child." She said to Fillian while squinting her eyes and finishing the rest of her food.

Seth smirked a bit before he put his hand on Lizana's bare back and started rubbing it, loving the feel of her skin. "It was pretty much the same for me. It was heavenly." He said as he scooted closer to her and rubbed her back with both of his hands. "You don't need to be so tense. I've seen everything already." He said with a small blush.

Now that Akira thought about it, she didn't know what Sora was either. She never asked. Akira giggled at Yumi's response, having to calm herself down as she poked Yumi's tiny tiny breasts again. "Hun, they were supposed to grow in years ago." She said with a grin before kissing her cheek. "It's okay, just drink lots of milk and maybe they'll come." She said with a smile.

Inside of the home, there was four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Chidori's bedroom, the nine girls bedrooms(they have bunk beds), Akiro's bedroom and Naomi's bedroom. On the couch was Chidori who was rocking herself in a fetal position with tear lines still down her face from what happened, trying to shake the trauma away. The girls all were asleep and there was Zhu in his and Chidori's room, who was asleep as well. Noticeably, Akiro and Naomi's rooms had nobody in them. Clearly in the rooms, you could see that all of the little girls looked like exactly like Chidori, meaning that they all also looked exactly like Akira. Chidori sniffed a few times before she broke out crying again quietly. Why did she marry such a horrible man? Why did she ever allow herself to do things with him?
Gideon tried to stop her from drinking more but it was no use. He sighs heavily before glaring at both Shiomi and Eadlyn. "You should not be encouraging this." He says before focusing back on a now very drunk Valeryia. Gently he takes her hand. "Come, you're drunk, you should go home." He says carefully. Being in a restraunt while being so drunk was not good.

Ichirou simply smiles and shrugs. "It's okay. I like me being a Draki." He says proudly with a grin. He has never minded not having tentacles but he has always wondered how his life would be if he had them.... Hmm....

Annelise was suprised that Louisa cried as well though she shouldn't have been suprised. This was a very very sad movie after all. "I hate sad movies." She mumbles as she sniffs and wipes the tears away from her eyes.

Fillian just stuck his tongue out. My god, he could really act like a child sometimes. But that was just who he was. When he got annoyed he got really angrey and childish and just immature. But overall he was a good guy/bird.

Lizana blushed even more as he began to rub her back and moved closer to her again. "That is one of the reasons why I am so tense." She says as she puts her hands on his chest to push him back but froze a bit and blushes even more, if that is possible, as she feels his muscular chest. My god, how could a shirt hide such a fine body.

"S-Shut up!" Yumi squeels out pouting as she turns her back to her mother. Yes her breasts are a rather sensitive topic for her. She could not help it that she was so damn small! Curse her genetics. "Milk doesn't help." She mumbles.

Sora couldn't help but smile as he saw she now has such a big family. All her children, except for the boy, really looked like her. But then the fly moved to the living room and his smile dissapears as he sees Chidori in such a state. What has happend? Why was she crying? Did she have a figth with her husband maybe?...
Valeryia grumbled as he took her hand. "Pochemu vy dolzhny dvigat'sya mne moyu lyubov'."(Why must you move me, my love) She said as she tried to fight back, but with her being as drunk as she was right now, the chance of that happening was zero to one. She spewed out some Russian profanities as Shiomi grabbed her leg with her tail.

"Oh no." Shiomi said while squinting her eyes.

"You dragon people are all so proud." He muttered, thinking of Kierra with a grin before sitting down. "It's awesome being a squid Ichirou. You can tickle people from afar, you can grab things and well...you can use them for OTHER things too." He said before looking over at Kierra and winking.

Louisa sobbed loudly. "I hate movies like this. I thought it'd be intelligent and would be explaining why stars are faulty." She said before a waterfall of tears practically came out of her eyes.

Mei slammed her hand the table. "How are babies made!" She yelled.

Seth grinned as Lizana felt his body before he took his shirt off, revealing the greek god muscles again. "You like?" He asked with a grin, proud of the body he built up.

"Beer?" Akira asked softly, trying to make Yumi feel better.

Chidori wiped her eyes and turned on the TV, trying to get her mind off things and sighing loudly, not noticing the little spy.
Gideon raises one eye brow as Valeryia suddenly fluently spoke Russian. Well, atleast her being drunk had a bit of good effect. When Shiomi stopped him he narrowed her eyes a bit at her. "No? She is drunk. She should go home." He says.

Kierra blushed while Ichirou just looks confused. "What do you mean dad?" He asks, wanting to really really know.

Annelise hugged Louisa closely as she sobbed as well. "Noooo. It is a sad sad story. Why did we go watch this one?" She asked as she sobbed even louder. She hated sad movies!

Souji's eyes widen and spits out thw water he had been drinking. W-Where did come from? "Uhm... well... Mina?!" He asks a bit panicked. As a father he was NOT going to answer. That would be way too awkward.

Lizana immddiatly looks away as he pulls out his shirt. Though it became too hard not too look. God he looked like someone carved by the gods. Like a greek hero. Gently she runs her hands over his muzcles, shivering as she did. "Yeah.... damn you have one delicious body... don't let that get to your head."

"That won't help either." Yumi says with a laugh.

Sora didn't want to continu spying but he needed to know why she was so sad so he waited for awhile, seeing if anything would happen or give him a clue what was going on.
Valeryia squealed a bit. "Pozhaluysta, ne otvezti menya domoy Gideon, ya khochu bol'she vina...."(Please don't take me home Gideon, I want more wine....) She said as she tried to pull back, not wanting to go away yet.

Shiomi squinted her eyes. "Home with you? No thanks." She said as she pulled even harder with her tails.

Hei shrugged. "Oh, they just massage your mother very well Ichirou, that's all." He said part truthfully as he rubbed Ichirou's head with his tentacles. "Hey Ichirou, have you ever looked at my...magazines?" He asked while squinting his eyes, knowing something was up.

Louisa hugged back tightly and sobbed. "I thought it was a science movie! I didn't read the description!" She said as she hugged her tighter, sobbing even more.

Mina looked at Mei with her eyes wide open. "Well.....Mei, when two people love each-other a lot, they go to bed one day and leave bread crumbs on the windowsill for a stork. And the stork will fly in with the baby and leave it in the room." She said with a smile.

"Ohhhhh! Okay." Mei said, getting it now.

Seth blushed a little and gulped as she rubbed his muscles. "Well, I got it in the 9th grade because I was getting picked on and I wanted to beat some ass. Eventually, I did." He said proud before he stuck one hand under her blanket and moved it upward, feeling one of her breasts. "Damn soft." He said with a grin.

"Actually, beer might. But beer is also bad. Don't ever let me catch you drinking it." Akira said while squinting her eyes.

While Chidori was watching TV, Zhu stumbled into the room, looking pissed. "Chidori, bed, now." He said before sipping his bottle of whiskey. It looked half empty.

"I'm sleeping on the couch..." She said quietly.

"Don't make me make you get in there." He said as he started to crack his knuckles and as he took another chug of the bottle, leaving it only half full.

"You raped me Zhu...I won't get in a bed with you...ever." Chidori said quietly.

"Rape? Please, you wanted it. Now get you ass in there. You're going to get torn open tonight, and you'll like it. Who knows, maybe you'll get your eleventh child." Zhu demanded.

Chidori started to cry a bit. "No..." She said quietly. "I don't want to..."

Zhu had a blood vessel burst from anger before he throw her off the couch and started kicking her, especially in her stomach area. That was where bruises wouldn't show and he knew it. "You, need, to, listen!" He grunted out. Quietly, Naomi entered the house, hearing what was happening, she picked up a baseball bat out of the closet and tried to sneak up behind Zhu before accidentally making the floor creak. Zhu instantly used his long arms to reach behind him and smack Naomi, making her fall down to the ground. "You know what Chidori, fine! I don't need to have sex with you!" He got on top of the stunned Naomi, ripped her clothes off and held her head down on the ground as Chidori tried to pry him off. Sadly, because of how long it had been since Chidori ate meat, she was as weak as any regular human and couldn't pull him off as he prepared to rape his own daughter. He held Naomi's head down to the ground as he had her on her back. He elbowed Chidori in the face, knocking her out before he put another hand on Naomi's mouth. Suddenly though, just as he was pushing his tip against her to enter, her wings finally came out for the first time and she brutally shot hundreds of shards into his body, literally making limbs fly off as he was reduced to a pile of gore. She stood up, shaking as she looked at the scene. She didn't want her mother to be blamed, and if he didn't appear to be almost eaten, they'd probably blame it on her due to her being the only ghoul around, so, while crying, she picked up various parts of him and began to eat him. She stood up when she was done, went into her room, got a new pair of pants on and left the house, still crying because of what happened.
Gideom held Valeryia a bit tighter as he narrowed his eyes at Shiomi. "She can not stay here like this. So be a friend and help her home." He said, trying not to snap at the two ladies.

Eadlyn simply chuckles. "Why do you even care? And besides, we are guests. You should not try to make us go home." She says before sipping her wine. No she was not taking her friend home yet. She would let this get a bit worse for him. She knew this could get him fired.

Ichirou's eyes suddenly widened and he blushes fiercely. Busted. "W-What magazines?" He asks, trying to play as dumb as he could.

"You should've read the description. It is so so sad!" Annelise sobs out, hoping the movie would end soom so they could stop crying and just go do something fun and happy and no sad things.

Fillian laughed loudly at Mina's explaination. "Bread crumps?! Stork?! Deliver the baby?!" He continoud to laugh but then clears his troath and nods his head. "Yes, that is how it goes." He says serieusly suddenly.

Lizana thought it was rather adorable how he suddenly blushed. But then it was er turn to blush when he felt her breast. He had done it before but now she was concious and it felt.... nice. "T-They are supposed to be soft..." She says quietly. Gently she puts a hand on his cheek. "This time... I willingly do this." She says before leaning in and kissing him. It was different than before. This kiss was sweet and soft.

Yumi chuckles and rolls her eyes. "I know i know mom." She won't ever drink beer anyway. It smelled gross.
Shiomi growled. "You do know my grandfather is Satan himself, right? I think it'd be in your best interest to let go of her, now." She said with a growl in her voice. Her ears were now pointed in any angry, standing up straight manner.

Hei squinted his eyes even more. "You know what magazines....Actually, in particular, it was the Russian ones I have." He squinted his eyes even more and leaned in very closely. "You wouldn't happen to have some sort of...Russian fetish would you?" He asked quietly. "I've seen those magazines ruffled more than once..."

The movie seemed to be going fine for a little while but then, Augustus died of cancer a little while after him and Hazel had, had sex in the movie. Louisa broke out crying, hard, unable to keep it in anymore. This was the real Louisa that only Annelise was allowed to see. The normal, typical young adult that she really was.

Mei raised an eyebrow. "Fillian, why didn't you tell me earlier then? Aren't you a stork?" She asked curiously, not knowing what type of bird he was because he didn't go into his bird form really anymore.

Seth blushed a little bit more before he put a hand on her face and kissed her back, sweetly and lovingly, like anyone's actual first kiss should be. It seemed as if all time had stopped as they kissed, and almost for what felt like an eternity passed before he pulled away to breath. It had only been about two minutes. Seth smiled genuinely and rubbed his hand on her body, loving the feel of her breasts especially. "...This time it was much better." He said with a smile.

Akira grinned. "Good." She said before nuzzling Yumi's head. "Drinking is bad. Once you start it, you won't be able to stop, like me. Never do anything that you'll get addicted to." She said quietly.

(Fuck, I edited the last post too late and you didn't see it.)
Gideon simply glated even more at the woman who said she was Satan's grandchild. "Do I look like I care?" He asks, clearly unaffected by her statement but still he lets Valeryia go. "If you two let her stay here like this, so drunk, than you two are horrible friends." He said before walking off.

Ichirou began to sweat as he nervously looks everywhere except for his father. "I have no idea w-what you are t-talking about." He says nervously, still denying it all.

Annelise wiped her tears as she sniffs more and more to keep the snot in her nose. "This was a horrible idea." She complains. "No more sad movies. Only funny ones from now on." She complains.

Fillian's eyes widened. "I am no stork! And I do not deliver babies!" He says loudly making Dequan burst out laughing.

Lizana felt her heart beat faster as they kissed like this. Her feeling in the cafe had been right, they could really become something. She should stop this now. But she didn't want too. "It really was." She says softly before conecting their lips again. This time when she pulled away she mumbled against his lips. "Wil je mijn vriendje worden?... al moet ik je waarschuwen voor het gevaar..." (Do you wamt to be my boyfriend?... though i have to warn you fpr the dangers....)

Yumi smiles and nods. "I know mother. You raised me well. I won't" she says with a large smile.

Sora's hands began to shake as he witnissed Chidori getting abused. He wanted to go in and beat the crap out of that guy. And he will. But then suddenly a girl, her daughter, walked in and the whole stuation was turned upside down. The man got killed, brutelly, and it deserved him right though he felt bad for the child. The poor child...

(Changed it XP)
Valeryia continued to be wobbly, singing to herself in Russian. She honestly just wanted to get her food and eat, because well, food was good. And, food was life. "Eaddy I'm hungryy." She muttered out as she continued to wobble.

"I know everything." Hei said while squinting his eyes to the max amount of squintiness. "And I know about the sock under your bed." Hei grinned, knowing he had just cornered Ichirou. "Spill it." He said while unsquinting his eyes.

Louisa shoved ice cream into her mouth to stop the crying. "I know!" She said with a sob as she swallowed the icy goodness. "You put on a movie now, please." She said, too afraid to pick another movie.

Mei scratched her head. "Then what are you? A hummingbird?" She asked, trying to play a game of 'Guess the species'.

Seth smiled a bit as he looked at Lizana. "Ik zou niets liever dan je vriendje Lizana te houden ... En het gevaar is iets waar ik blij , als dat betekent dat we samen kunnen zijn." He said before kissing her, giving her his answer before pulling away and smiling at her. His heart beated faster as he looked at her. Oh god, oh god, oh god, his first girlfriend, dear lord.

Akira smiled largely. "I'm so glad to know that at least one of my beautiful children have learned well from me..." She said quietly with a smile, running her fingers through her hair.

Naomi rubbed her eyes, not watching was she was doing before accidentally bumping into Sora. When she bumped into him, she looked up, revealing her face, which was nearly identical to that of a young Akira. "S-Sorry." She said quietly, even sounding a bit like Akira as she started to walk away, still shaking a bit from what she had done.
Eadlyn sips more of her wine, luckily she was able to hold her liqour, before putting Valeryia's plate closer to her. "Here Val, a hamburger. Enjoy." She says with a smile before glaring at Gideon's back. Stupid idiot. She hated him for hurting her friend forever.

Ichirou turned pale before turning red as a tomato before turning white again. He was quiet before suddenly slamming his forhead on the table. "I can't help it! I-It just.... You were young once too right! You know about this stuff." He says, turning the ball back towards Hei.

Annelise stuffs her cheeks with ice cream as well before putting an other movie on. A funny one this time. She had no idea what 'meet the fockers' was about but everything was better than this cry movie.

Fillian's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. "We are not playing this game." He grumbles. Him being a bird was a sensitive topic he did not like talking about at all.

Lizana blushes softly and moves closer to lay her forhead against his chest as she tried to calm her heartbeat down. She could hardly believe this was happening. She had hated him this morning and now just look at them. "Thank you...." she says softly. "Did you mean it? W-While we were.... you said you loved me...."

Yumi smiles softly but then a thought hits her. "What were your other kids like?" She asks softly, wondering about the people she could have been calling siblings.

Sora's eyes widened slightly as he looked at Naomi. Good lord she looked alot like Akira. And he could not let her leave like this. Not in this emotional state. Gently he took a hold of her arm. "Hey.... You look like you just had it rough. You shouldn't be walking alone then, that could bring yourself in danger.... I want to talk to you. A talk that would do the both of us good..." He says, trying to make her agree with talking to her without sounding like a creepy rapist
Valeryia brutally devoured the hamburger, leaving not even crumbs after she was done. Luckily, when she was done, she had sobered a little bit and could speak good English. "Ugh....Eaddy, what happened?" She asked, recovering from the wine.

"Oh believe me, most of those magazines are from when I was younger. Right dear?" Hei asked Kierra, hoping she would put her input in this. "Back in the day, I lived in a dumpster and collected those. Hell, those even survived the tsunamis and the incident nineteen years ago." He said, admiring the durability of the magazines.

"Fockers sounds a lot like...." Then it hit Louisa. "Bloody hell, what a profane name." She said before laughing a bit. "It's so dumb, it's funny." She said as she stuffed ice cream into her mouth.

Mei groaned. "WHYYYYYYYYY. Tell me! Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!" She said energetically, making Mina wince. Who the hell Mei got this energy from she had no idea, but she knew it wasn't from her.

Seth looked down at her and kissed her forehead before smiling. "Yeah babe, I did." He said as she ran his fingers through her hair. "You know-" He laughed a bit. "If my family ever gets the Russian throne again, you could be a queen one day." He said with a smirk before continuing to run his fingers through her silky, long hair. He enjoyed the warm feel of her body against his. It was heavenly, and it was like everything he ever wanted was happening.

Akira bit her lip before sighing. "I had a son named Hei....he killed me, but his father brought me back and honestly, he was smart, too smart for his own damn good. He was exactly like his father, except was a pervert. I still harbor anger towards him, but I have forgiven him...a little bit. Then my first daughter, Lexia, who was my oldest child, was a genius. She had my and her fathers brains, looked like a perfect mix of both of us and had my personality with a bit of a sweeter side to it. She also had the power her father never gotten, which was dark magic. The magic his family had in his bloodline. She died...sadly, because of Hei. And then there is Chidori, my youngest, who was a brat. Totally a daddy's girl. She had both of our personalities but she didn't have either of our brains." She said with a sigh. "I wanted more kids...but then I found out my womb was gone, so we got you." She grinned. "And I have never been happier."

Naomi looked back at Sora with a glare. "What the hell do you want?" She asked as she let her wings out, which were quite large. The kakugan appeared in her right eye as she glared. "I will kill you, if you try anything." She said as she motioned for him to walk as she started walking.
Eadlyn ate her escargot calmly as she watched Valeryia almost devour her food like a beast. But she did mot blame her though. She smiles a bit. "Shiomi, show her the picture." She says with a light grin.

Ichirou's eyes widemed slightly. Those magazines were that old?! But his point was proven, his father did those stuff as well when he was younger. "S-So there is no reason to be glaring at me since y-you did it as well!" He says in his defense.

Annelise laughs as her friend finally realized the title. "You just noticed?" She asls with a small grin while watching the movie.

Fillian folds his arms and stubbornly shakes his head. "No no no. I won't. It is not nice to ask what kind of bird I am." He says stubbornly.

Lizana blushes hard at his confession, finding it hard to believe he was really in love with her already. Though at what he says next she chuckles. "Me being a Queen would only happen if they let you be King. And if the Russian people are wise then they won't let you." She says with a teasing grin before kissing his nose.

Yumi listened closely. Two. She had two other sliblings though she knew they would be mucb older then her. Hei and Chidori. She will remember those names. "I am glad I make you happy." She says with a smile.

Sora sighs a bit in relief before grinning. "I know you would." God, this girl was so much like Akira. "My name is Sora Cruz. May I know your name before we start talking?" He asks with a smile.