kutipan favorit Ending Lines?

katara529 posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 02:31PM
What are your favorite ending lines? Song, book, movie, whatever you want.

kutipan 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu life_rehab said…
One of my favourite last lines:
"A Last Note From Your Narrator: I am haunted by humans." from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (for those who haven't read the book, the narrator is death itself and the words sum up all the evil that lies within us)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
From F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby:

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu adamride said…
Grammy Award nomination, best score from the original cast show album, National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, 1974, for The Rocky Horror Picture Show; Special Teddy,

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dragonsmemory said…
All of my favorites are from Harry Potter. They are listed here in chronological order.

POA
And, grinning broadly at the look of horror on Uncle Vernon's face, Harry set off toward the station exit, Hedwig rattling along in front of him, for what looked like a much better summer than the last.
GOF
As Hagrid had said, what would come, would come…and he would have to meet it when it did.
OOTP
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to hhim, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead, he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of the station toward the sunlit street, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.
HBP
His hand closed automatically around the fake Horcrux, but in spite of everything, in spite of the dark and twisting path he saw stretching ahead for himself, in spite of the final meeting with Voldemort he knew must come, whether in a month, in a year, or in ten, he felt his heart lift at the thought that there was still one last golden day of peace left to enjoy with Ron aand Hermione.
DH- This book has two endings. I'm putting them both here.
"That wand's more trouble than it's worth," said Harry. "And quite honestly," he turned away from the painted portraits, thinking now only of the four-poster bed lying waiting for him in Gryffindor Tower, and wondering if Kreacher might bring him a sandwich there, "I've had enough trouble for a lifetime."

The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well.