pangeran michael jackson Do Anda Think This Is True Atau Not?

dreamingofpeace posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 09:35AM
ok so i fand this but what do you think about all of this? do you think this is true or not??????

ok, you morons are still thinking that paris and prince have twitters. once again, they don't. the real reason, i think genevieve stopped following paris' "twitter" is because its not paris! niki and her friends made those twitters to get more followers and it worked. niki now has over 800 followers and after that one pic of niki and prince, she's enjoying the attention and made a up a lie saying that she's dating prince. its all bs and you guys are acting like kids as well for thinking these things! can't wait for people to groan me now.

tall me what you think?

pangeran michael jackson 24 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SashaPrince4ver said…
Dumbass.
^^ (not you)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xoMPPBxo said…
Not at all.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu blank_et said…
(-_-)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
Their dating I'm pretty sure its his twitter but IDK
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Caroo-n_n said…
i follow prince and paris.. but i don't follow niki because of that... :/
because it doesn't make sence that they make a twitter account after they met nikki and started all this rumors :/...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DumbSnowMann said…
wow, thanks for stealing my quote from LSA. also, niki is a liar and you guys are feeding into it. there is not other proof that niki is dating prince! she hasn't post any other pics with prince and niki together. if you guys got proof, show it! but not by niki's words! ps you guys make me laugh when you act like "omg prince!" childess
^ do you have a proof that they are NOT dating.
do YOU don't have proof that they are? its just words coming out of a 14 yr old girls mouth and she has yet to post pics of her and her "boyfriend".
^ Mr.Jackie Jackson CONFIRMED it on E-news. I believe Jackie is Prince's Uncle so he knows whats going around.
ummm, don't you mean tito??? btw he said that they have been dating for a week or two, niki claims that they have been dating for 5 months!!! i think that tito doesn't really whats going on and is guessing that prince is dating. prince could have told him that he has a FRIEND that is a GIRL and he took as a GIRLFRIEND or his mother told him that prince has a FRIEND that is a GIRL and so on and so forth. i believe they are not and there is still NO PROOF that prince is dating her!
^ okay, my mistake, Poppa *Tito. And how can you say Tito wont know? he is Prince's Uncle.
oh please! the family are not as close as you guys think and from what i heard is that they only speak to their mother like once or twice or not for a while! they are too busy making money and trying to have a career they can't always know what goes on prince, paris and blanket's life!
^ and how did you know that? are you part of the Jackson Family for you to have a confidence to conclude that? hmmnnn
are you?? not gonna say anything. i do feel that they are a few users on this page that are connected to the family though. it seems that this site and the other site, king of pop kids, always gets prince and mostly paris' leaked pics first.
tongue
Im not. And you mean the HACKERS? And the obsess ones?
i don't believe they are hackers. if they were the jackson family would have done something by now.
^ they DID, that's why Katherine blocked their netnanny before.
and you believe that?? please, the would have been on the news if someone hacked any of those jackson kids photos.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shabanana19 said…
^ when were you when they reported that their former Nanny Grace was HACKED?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wissaljackson said…
no i had see a video of ppb in six falg with niki berger and he was holding her hand like they r dating so i am sure
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrinceMJluv said…
^ You idiot. This is OLD.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrinceBro said…
It was kinda on the news that Prince does have a twitter account, because they were reading out his comments and its kinda obvious that Prince and Niki are dating because there are pictures of them holding hands and stuff............................just saying
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princemjforlife said…
^They broke up a few months back.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrinceBro said…
meh
Yeah, I'm just saying that they did date