pretty little liars I Finished Susah Dipercaya [Spoilers]

dustfinger posted on Jun 11, 2008 at 10:37PM
Yeah you heard me i finished it in two days. I can't believe Mona was A! I also can't believe that Ian killed Ali! I know there is going to be a fifth one. I also can't believe that Ali and Jenna planned on having Toby going away. This book was very surprising. Also i can't believe that there is going to be a new A!
last edited on Jun 11, 2008 at 10:39PM

pretty little liars 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jess4567 said…
OMG i loved this book soo freaking much that i read it in like 3 hours.i cant belive mona was a! at first i thought it was ali but then i was like no because she is dead so she cant do anything... lol. i cant wait for the new books because i loved it that much
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MarMad said…
Duh!!! Gezz dustfinger!! It took u 2 days!!!! Took me about 2 hours, im tottaly obsessed! not even kidding!!!! But i KNOW Ian didnt kill Ali! There is just no freaking way!!! I mean...come on!!!!!!!!!! Mellisa is def, guilty of something!! "who says i havent done anything already." I mean DUH!! If it was Mellisa....it was just way to easy, Ali beeing dulisional from hitting her head! Mellisa is A too, (the new A) Think about it! Mellisa easly got it out of Alison! Than boom....Ali's thrown into the hole! Plus Melissa was acting strange at there aunts house!! And why would the new A...saythey tottaly framed Ian! MELISSA WAS THE ONLY OTHER PERSON! Plus Melissa had the Mottive! So Melissa- killed and is the new A. Mona- A reall Bitch with an attitude, Jenna- Resorce and Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily- Pretty Little Liars! ~A
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweet-thing said…
actually courtney, her insane twin sister was the "Ali" the girls new. she switched places with Ali and when Ali got back she killed courney
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princechick said…
^ I was wondering about that!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu grrrr256 said…
angry
This was supposed to be spoilers for unbelievable. thanks for giving away the end. that just ruined the series for me... i might as well not even finish now..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu obsessed2213 said…
angry
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ali isn't dead!!!!!!!!
how many times do i hace 2 saw it????????????????????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu missfrenchy said…
It is soooooooo cunfuzleing