pretty little liars tv show YOUR A theory!

AnnaSofiaCD posted on Jan 01, 2013 at 07:25PM
If you have a theory of who A is and why, please leave your theory so i can read it, please :).

pretty little liars tv show 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nettie_ol5 said…
big smile
My theory is that Ezra is part of the "A-team" because he behaved a little strange in the halloween episode); he told Aria he cold not come to the halloween party, but he came after all at the end. How did he get there so fast? He told Aria that he drove after the train, but I think it sounds weird.I also think Arias farher is a part of this too. I think the main A is Alison, that was sent to a mental institute in stead of her twin sister Courtney ;) I believe Courteny was the one that was killed, not Alison ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alison7777 said…
K I think that 3 people are the leader 1 Alison Other Courteny I think that because one of them Has straight hair and other has curly Courtney was burried because in the tape that Alison (Courtney) And Ian were in She had Straight Hair and Melissa may have saw it so she burried her but then Alison came and helped her up Alison was the one who visted Hanna in the Hospital and came to Spencer's House then in Aria's And pulled Emily out to save them and as you see In all she has curly hair and if you see in some Flash backs (That the girls are not in) she has Straight hair and when we are in the -A lair We See a curly wig Courtney Uses that so we can get confused and see that Alison (And Courtney) is everywhere and you know the story that Alison told in the halloween Episode? It looks like Cece so Cece has a twin 1 died so Cece's twin Was Alison's died Body and so When you see Cece packing and says " I think Wilden got Ali Pragant and killed her" You see a red Coat and when Spencer was in the Mental place the tag said Cece Drake so when you go back when The first -A was revealed a red coat visted Mona that explains and Alison that saved them from the fire Alison helps the girls and see if they can live without her but then in another Group Is the one who set the fire and the Episode This is a dark Ride The queen of hearts is one of them And the one who protected the be Caleb is the other one and in the other group Melissa,Jenna Shana and others are in the group of hurting the girls This is my End of my theory :) Please like!

lebih dari setahun yang lalu pabazz said…
sick
I think A is Courtney.Alison tried to kill Courtney in her childhood but she didn't die.so now Courtney's angry with Alison & now she want the revenge.so she made the A team with bunch of people who hates Ali & some hired people. Courtney don't wanna just kill Ali she wanna see her suffer & see her friends suffer.She is playing with everyone..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itsbritt98 said…
I think Jenna or Melissa is A. Jenna because Jenna was the first person Ali couldn't blackmail when she first came to Rosewood. Both of them hated eachother. And Jenna has a reason for being A to Ali too because she blinded her. Melissa because she blackmailed Ali to stay away from Ian and because she is the Queen of Hearts.

Ali got pregnant and Jenna/Melissa told Ali to fake her death or she would tell everybody about the pregnancy. And Jenna/Melissa was the one that pulled her out of the grave. The scene at the end of Season 3 where someone is oulling someone from the ground IS a flashback.
Ali joined A team. Jenna/Melissa is Big A and Ali is trying to protect the girls and is wearing the red coat. For example in the season 3 finale Jenna/Melissa set fire to the house and Ali pulled them out trying to protect them. Or for example when Emily was trapped in the barn with a car during Hanna's dads wedding Jenna/Melissa trapped her in there and Ali saved her later. Ali visited all of the girls to give them hints on what was going on and how to figure things out (''But don't get hung up on the details and miss what's parked right in front of you" SHE was parked right in front of Spencer when Ali snuck into her house and took some painkillers). Jenna and Mona were friends. When Jenna moved to Rosewood and was at the Halloween Party Jenna was a better Lady GaGa than Ali which Mona told Jenna. That's what made them friends and then Jenna eventually pulled Mona into the A Team. At the end of Season 3 Mona says she doesn't know who Red Coat is. But Red Coat visited Mona in Radley at the end of Season 2. I believe that Mona's telling the truth and that the person in the Red Coat was wearing an Ali mask. The twins exist and Ali's twin Courtney was in a mental hospital but the girls didn't have a fight. I believe in fact that Courtney has nothing to do with the A Team. In the premier of Season 4 Jessica Dilaurentis was setting up Ali's old room again just like Ali had it. I think Courtney will be returning from the mental hospital and will be staying in Ali's old room until her parents expose her to the public. Meanwhile Ali got her child and gave it up for adoption and Jenna/Melissa is threatening to hurt Ali's friends (Hanna, Spencer, Aria, Emily) and tell everybody about the child and where it is now.

I know the stuff with the pregnancy is a bit unprobable but it could make sense right?
Hope you enjoyed my theory! :D
Feel free to comment!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatiaM said…
I'm pretty convinced Ezra is one the Team. I think he was blackmailed into it after finding out about A in one of the first episodes (when Aria left her phone in his flat and he read her text). I think now he's trying to look out for Aria but mostly he's just looking out for himself, maybe he has a HUGE secret A is holding against him. I don't think it could've been him who ran over Hanna because the girls saw the incident and Aria would have surely recognised him or the car. I think he turned up that night to protect her, same with Halloween, and his suspiciously quick arrival on the Ghost Train. A probably thinks he's there for back up but I reckon he's looking out for Aria. Also, Ezra has a thing for whiskey. Remember when Jason came home to find whiskey bottles all over his porch? And that end scene where the liars faces were taped to whiskey bottles - one A span the bottle in the middle and it landed on Aria, but as they turned their back, the other A moved it toward Spencer.
If my theory contradicts anything that happened in season 4 I'm sorry about that I haven't been able to see it yet(:

EDIT; Called it xD
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu