pretty little liars tv show anda think Toby cinta Spencer

sexysportsbaby posted on Dec 27, 2012 at 02:06AM
im very confused bcause toby is A but, i really think Toby feel something for Spencer

pretty little liars tv show 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mockingjay2 said…
at first I thought the same thing but what u think is that he likes her but I don't think he is A. I think he is with the A group but not the main one. if he is A, then he hates her
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Vampire_Lover97 said…
Same here , I think that there is more A..And Toby is just some helper and does something more like to protect Spencer? And I think there is the main A who wants to ruin them all.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LoveSucksVamps said…
When I first saw the episode with Toby in the black hoody with Mona I thought, yeah, his in the A team but I think he was forced into doing it. Then when I saw him pulling dirty looks behind Spencer's back I was like NOOO, because I really like them as a pair. They are perfect. So, I did my digging and found out that a new bloke is coming into PLL and he has a connection with Spencer which I have now give up'd my hopes for Toby and Spencer;-(, AND ALSO I found out Spencer doesnt find out about Toby being in the A team nicely, I heard that there is going to be some drama, I hope it works out tho. Now I know about Andrew for some reason Im routing for Hanna and Toby because they're good friends in real, or Hanna and Wren! But I hope Toby is happy, But Wranna!
spenceralex commented…
well, when he pulled the dirty look when he hugged her it looked lebih like he was guarding her away from something atau knows that mona's watching and gave her that look to say "you will not hurt her, ever... i won't let you" lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu spenceralex said…
at first, toby was on the A team because he might have had hatred for the girls. when he met emily and they became friends he might have used her at first but then realised the girls weren't so bad (he still hated them) and then spencer offered to help him and he thought that maybe he could use her and find more about her and stuff and then he grew closer to her and changed his mind completely and decided to quit, but mona didn't let him, and she knew he was in love with spencer so she used that to keep him in the A team, saying that if he backs out she'll hurt spencer... then he tried to do everything to please her just so she doesn't hurt her and when he pulled that look when he hugged spencer it was more of a protecting look, as if mona was watching him, and he plucked up the courage, so he gave her that look as if to say "i won't let you hurt her, i won't ever let you to" ...

evidence: when spencer found out toby is A he did look scared, but you could see sorrow in his eyes, and when he said her name it almost sounded like he's hurt to see her cry

also, when spencer said "but if i saw you hurting, the way i know you saw me" and looked away, you could see that sorrow in his eyes and it did look as if he's about to cry.

he and spencer worked out a plan on how to find out who the red coat is and convinced mona that he tricked her and she didn't know that.

when spencer looked away, sometimes you can see sorrow in toby's eyes as if he regrets the A life and sometimes he smiles like he truly loves her

that's my opinion anyway
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu