pretty little liars tv show Soundtrack of PLL Collection

InLoveWithJesus posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 01:58PM
I thought it would be great to collect all the songs of the show. I found the song of the pilot on the ABC family page. I post it here so everybody can see how it works. Please don't mix the episodes. The next one should be season 1, episode two so we do have an order and everybody can find the song he's looking for :)

Here are the tracks used for Pretty Little Liars: episode 101 – The Pilot.

Artist: 3OH!3
Song: "Don't Trust Me"
The song is heard when Aria and her four friends are hanging out in the guest house ay Emily’s house having a good time and then the storm knocks out the power.
Find it on iTunes!

Artist: Colbie Caillat
Song: "I Won’t"
The song is heard when Aria and her family are unpacking after getting back to town from their year abroad.
Find it on iTunes!

Artist: Ben's Brother
Song: "Beauty Queen"
The song is heard when Aria is at the Bar and Grill ordering some food then Ezra talks with her.
Find it on iTunes!

Artist: The Fray
Song: "Happiness"
The song is heard when Aria is at the Bar and Grill Ezra talks with her.
Find it on iTunes!

Artist: Mozella
Song: "More Of You"
The song is heard when Aria and Ezra hook up at the Bar and Grill after they met and feel something very special between them.
Find it on iTunes!

Artist: Michael Rossback
Song: "When Love Goes Well"
The song is heard when Aria’s parents are unpacking at their house, talking and having some wine.

Artist: Overnight Lows
Song: "I Got Up"
The song is heard when the girls are hanging out in the kitchen and then Spencer’s sister walks in then Ali tells Spencer that she has to tell her sister something.

Artist: Orelia
Song: "Suggestions"
The song is heard when Emily is walking back to her house, she sees trucks and police cars, then she talks to Maya and sees Allison’s body being taken away by the coroner as she has been found dead. All the other girls show up.

pretty little liars tv show No balasa