penguin of madagascar It's Not Over Just Yet.

RockOnPenguin posted on Oct 17, 2012 at 10:58PM
Hello, fellow PoM Fans. RockOn here, and I just wanted to say something.

We're in a pretty bad state at the moment knowing that our most favorite show is ending. I think back, and I'm like "What The Heck did I like before penguins?" And I'm sure most of you feel the same way. PoM changed a lot of our lives. Once those four awesome penguins aired for the first time, all of this was born. I can't imagine what would happen the day it ends. I've read some comments saying stuff like "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT POM" or "POM IS MY LIFE". Well, it won't be forgotten. I say, we continue loving the show for as long as possible and keep it popular among us even after the finale. PoM is a big part of me as well. I come home every day to the awesome comments I get on my Music Videos. The point is, we shouldn't worry about the ending. Everything must come to an end at some point, right? But instead of being sad about it, let's enjoy what nick has given us.

To start the idea off, what do you think are the most memorable moments of the show? :)

penguin of madagascar 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu JediPenguin16 said…
smile
Taking some time out of my incredibly busy college schedule for this. XD Where do I start?
In mostly chronological order, these are the moments that got me the most excited in the show.
1. Skipper and Marlene episodes. Because Skilene.
2. Jiggles and I Was a Penguin Zombie are classics. SO many quotable moments.
3. DR. FREAKING. BLOWHOLE.
4. More villains! >D Hans de Puffin,, Red Squirrle.
5. ALL THE KING JULIEN MOMENTS! XD Oh boy. You just can't beat the amount of amusement that comes from his ...er...specialness.
6. DR. BLOWHOLE AGAIN. WITH SONGS.
7. Lunacorns on Ice! Because liking anything else is too mainstream. ;)
8. Mort. Just Mort. Dem Moe eyes.
9. That one point in the Dr. Blowhole Special where Skipper sings. Everyone was a Skipper fan-girl or every boy wished they were Skipper at that point.
10. ALL THE FIGHT SCENES. Seriously. Explosions, action, adventure.
11. Lost treasure of the Golden Squirrel!
12.. Just...ALL OF THEM! XD And through them, meeting a wonderful community.
13: In the Future: 2016, when we finally have the PoM fan meeting! :D
pmmom38 commented…
1. yes 2. JIggles was alright but never liked I Was A pinguin, penguin Zombie all that much. 3.sorry also don't like Dr Blowhole all that much either 4. yes like the villians causing problems with the penguins that creates good storylines 5. yes King Julien is hilarious & so annoyingly so. 6. please not don't like him to start with & bernyanyi sorry just don't like that even more. 7, eh 8. MOrt OMG yes, so adorable & funny 9. eh ok 10. yes yes & yes 11. eh & King Julien pure hearted I don't think so 12. yes, definately yes 13. huh? Never make 13 of anything, bad luck man!! lol lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mostar1219 said…
big smile
some of the most memorable moments of the show involves the moments involving the fowl mad scientist we all know and love (am i right ladies?) and some great moments in the fandom involve us getting to know each other and the creation of the POM MV Awards.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LeonardFan said…
laugh
Here's my list for what was most memorable for me in POM

1. Skilene Scenes, especially episodes like Haunted Habitat, King Me, Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel. It just shows that even thou Skipper doesn't want to admit it, he kind of likes Marlene and cares about her when she's in danger, and vice versa XD They just compliment each other :D

2. Finally seeing Private's Uncle Nigel in A Visit From Uncle Nigel, alive, healthy, and well British :D just like the Private, I honestly did not think they would actually put Uncle Nigel in an episode of his own. I just wish he had another episode, similar to what Buck Rockgut had :/

3. Third would be Julien's antics, aside from the penguins adventures. Sometimes I cannot take my eyes off the screen in fear of missing what trouble/hilarious stuff he gets into next O.O XD. He makes the show so interesting that Julien deserves to have his own spin-off show, just like what they did with Jimmy Neutron series. XD

4. This one guy really caught my attention when I first watched his episode debut. After it showed Private landing on a tree branch in Night and Dazed, the scene cuts to a koala sleeping on a branch. That exact moment I saw Leonard I squealed like a little girl who had just seen her favorite boy band come up and talk to her. Ever since then he became one of my top favorite characters, no.1 to be exact, even surpassing the Private himself, who was my favorite character at that time. I couldn't explain it myself, I guess I'm just attracted to cute, fuzzy animals like that :D

5. Number five would be stumbling on this place by accident, I only discovered fanpop when I was browsing through different pictures on this site. I didn't know I was already on fanpop at that time. And since then, like has never been better. I met friends here that I never knew could be possible :D

6.I also remembered the times when i stumbled upon the episodes before I you guys even knew, browsing thru google images I immediately noticed a storyboard about POM, in what would be later known as "The Hoboken Surprise" and decided to bring it here to tell you guys of the news. There was also that time when most of you were obsessed of finding the episode the Otter Woman, where it was on youtube, but in Spanish. That episode was hard to find as hell, but I kept on 'till it finally paid off. Yep, I am a snooper alright, I love to find stuff and become the first to spread the news to everybody else, I was born that way :D XD

In addition to memorable moments on the show I'm also looking forward in the future:

1. The POM Movie, yes I will be waiting for that in 2015

2. A real Skilene scene where Skipper finally admits his love marlene, not some fake identity where one accidentally assumes a different identity, and fools the other XD

3. Last one would be that I hope they finally reveal who Manfredi and Johnson are, and that Skipper would tell the truth :)
pmmom38 commented…
All I can say is that I wholeheartedly agree with everything anda said, enjoyed membaca what anda had to say & I must admit I liked Leonard but my newfound cinta for him began when anda gave PB7 the idea for Hidden/A Deadly Secret, I've loved him since, it was just an awesome story & made me have a newfoudn cinta for the little guy, I even bought her a stuffed koala for her b-day so she would have a Leonard of her very own since I bought her the penguins, King Julien & Mort for natal & also an berang-berang also who would be her Marlene & OMGosh we will be first in line when the POM movie comes out, just hope the guys who voice them on the tampil do he movie atau I will be very very upset!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Private1sCut3 said…
big smile
Maybe these are things I just like about the show, but here's my list. =3

1. The very unexpected moments with Julien. xD You think he's going to like something or not help someone, and surprisingly he does.

2. The random moments when a character says something so weird/unexpected or not related that it is so funny! Mort is an expert at doing that.

3. When the characters, specifically Kowalski, would scream and sometimes in a high pitch scream. xD Like "FIRE EVERYTHING!" or "CANDY, CANDY, CANDY!" ("Happy King Julien Day and Snakehead." Or even when Rico screams. xD

4. For me, all the cute moments with Private. And his lunacorn doll with him is adorable. <3

5. The brotherly moments with the four penguins. <3 And the times when Skipper acts like a father to Private.

6. I like how distinctive each personality is; nobody is really the same. It's so fun to see how they all clash with one another, like how they get along. xD

7. The quotable moments. So many hilarious quotes!!!

8. The other characters and villains we were introduced too.

9. I'm always going to remember the beginning of each show, when the penguins jump off the clock tower.

10. The songs! I memorized the lyrics to many of the songs from episodes. xD Also, who's going to forget "We like to move it, move it!" xD Or AFRO CIRCUS??? (That's the movie, but close enough I guess.)

11. I agree with all the posts above me. And like JediPenguin16 said, Just...ALL OF THEM!!! xD
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
pmmom38 commented…
I agree with everything anda berkata too Private1sCut3, yes, so many many hilarious awesome kutipan & this tampil is just hilarious, the sad thing is that there still was so much lebih they could have donw with it especially with all the ideas floating around out here. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu King_Clemson said…
I like ALL the moments of the show. It's just...awesome.

1. The boys.
Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and...even Private.
I seriously love these guys. And I'm happy to know them.
Every scenes with them is just enjoyable.
And like Private1sCut3 said: The brotherly moments with them. I only say 'Big blue marble' when the three hugging Skipper. <3
Or Skipper is like a father to Private.

2. The villians.
That's it: These show has AWESOME villains like not a show before.
And I'm happy that they created Clemson, the only lemur who I like.
Or Hans. Or. Savio. Or. Blowhole. Or....OKAY ALL VILLIANS.
They all have their appeal that I love on these villains. And I also like the blue hen.

3. Kowalskis "sexy dance"
It was really...wow. Just wow.
And that's one of the reasons why I like the blue hen. She give us sexy Kowalski. <3

4. Pairing intimations.
As long it is just intimations, that's okay.
But when Skilene and so really happens...no. I just like the intimations that they give us. Nothing more.

5. The songs
Love. Just love. Especially in the Blowhole special.

6. Uncle Nigel + Red Squirell
They put they really in...I hope they make a future epsiode with him - together with Buck.

7. The fight scenes
They always great. They always have a good soundtrack. Always action.

8. Meeting this Fandom. I just love the people who I know now thanks the penguins.

The point is, I can't say that in words. It's just...this show...I love it. I love all characters (Okay not Mort, Julien and Ma). I love the action, the qoutes (Example: BIG FAN BIG FAN : D) and the funny moments.