paramore paramore Book 2010

parapandapop posted on May 23, 2010 at 07:51PM
Parafans i need your help!!
Im making the band a book filled with things from us! Hayley now knows about the book so im told so i need to finish it!!!

I need your opinions on the band members, the band, favourite lyrics and why, meet&greet pics, fan pics, drawings, songs/poems.

So comme on!!! send me stuff either here or go to www.facebook.com/paramorebook2010

:):)

paramore 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu IluvJacob99 said…
ok first i just want to say PARAMORE ROCKS, but my fav lyrics are misery business, crushcrushcrush, born for this,and ignorance because they aren't slow songs their fast songs :)oh, and my fav band member is Hayley not just she is a girl, and we have the same name(my name is hailey) because she is one of thoughs emo punk alternative rock girls like i am :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cl0v3r said…
heart
I went to their concert in Christchurch it was amazing !!! The whole band gets into the music with all their heart and the crowd feels it .their fans were all unique and kind,in the mosh pit people helped each other up And people bonded over their love for paramore.they are my favourite band I became obsessed with them after hearing pressure i mean how can u not relate to that song.careful is my favourite song of all time!!!!