once upon a time What if Emma hadn't been sent through the portal as a baby?

witchboy posted on Apr 28, 2022 at 02:37PM
So while I'm rewatching Emma when she finds out about being sent through the portal, does express some anger at Snow for sending her through the portal, which made me wonder....what if Emma hadn't gone through the portal?
The reasons for sending her through are very obvious. No one knew exactly what the curse was going to be, but Regina had told them it would be terrible. So sending Emma through would've seemed like the right choice.
Would Regina have let Snow keep Emma to raise as a single mother? Would Emma have been the savior if she hadn't gone through? She'd have been subject to the same curse and it's restrictions so she would've have been able to challenge the curse as effectively for sure.
I definitely think Snow and Charming made the right decision, heartbreaking as it was.

once upon a time 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu witchboy said…
Well, as I'm rewatching, Regina basically says in season 3 flashbacks she'd have killed Emma if she had come through with the Curse, so Snow and Charming definitely made the right decision.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LowriLorenza89 said…
Everyone affected by the Curse didn't age. They were effectively trapped in a time loop. Cinderella was pregnant for 28 years. So Emma would have been trapped as a newborn.

As I remember, the prophecy for Emma being the Saviour included the fact that she'd need to escape the Curse in order to return on her 28th birthday to break it. I also can't really see how a baby would break any Curse. So not only would she always be a baby, the Curse would then be permanent.