once upon a time OUAT News/Games: Casting, New Character & Guess who she/he is?

rere14 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 05:38AM
For 2 season we seem to always have a mystery character, last season everyone have no idea august's real identity, many though he's bael and pissed because not only he turns out to be Pinocchio he also deceive rump

For season 2, the mystery character is the one who play by this guy, Michael Raymond-James. he used to be a guest star in True Blood and let me tell you, he really good at playing both good and bad guy, he can be really charming and in the next eps he will creep the hell out of you (I really hope he will play different kind of character in OUAT)

so who do you think he is? many thinks he is bael, some thinks he's henry's father (because the producers already said in the interview we will finally know henry's father real identity in season 2), a lot thinks he's both, maybe he is a different fairytale character? peter pan (because we already got hook)? what's your theory?

And Yes! He is henry's father but is he also bael? An outsider? Or another FTL character stuck in real world?
Also I have decided to make a new use of this forum, from now you can not only guess a mystrious character but also reseive news about new character and casting news.
*New
 For 2 season we seem to always have a mystery character, last season everyone have no idea august's r
last edited on Nov 27, 2012 at 11:18PM

once upon a time 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rere14 said…
Another mysterious character has been cast for this season
, Ethan Embry (who now also a guest star on grey's anatomy) will play him

Couple of weeks ago OUAT open up a casting search for a character who brave and great sense of moral but under it all he have a dark side

I start to think that this guy is the real bael not the other stranger we meet on 'broken' eps, the description is really spot on for what I think bael would be. What do you think?

You can see the detail about the guy who play him in here:
www.fanpop.com/spots/once-upon-a-time/lin­ks/­325­980­38/­go
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TVfan97 said…
smile
I think that guy from the begining of episode ''Broken'' is Henry's father....
New Character:
There a casting search for a new princess!!

Princess Helena
Confident and well-bred, this brunette knows her way around kings and courts and can wrap any man around her finger. Still, don't let the sweet-talking fool you: She's a warrior and has slain many deadly creatures; she's not afraid to get her hands dirty to get what she wants.

That sound like a female, princess version of hook!

Source: ca.eonline.com/news/363701/spoiler-chat-sc­oop­-on­-on­ce-­upo­n-a­-ti­me-­gle­e-h­ome­lan­d-n­cis­-an­d-m­ore­?cm­pid­=sn­-00­000­0-t­wit­ter­fee­d-3­65-­kri­sti­n&a­mp;­utm­_so­urc­e=d­lvr­.it­&am­p;u­tm_­med­ium­=tw­itt­er&­amp­;ut­m_c­amp­aig­n=t­wit­ter­fee­d_k­ris­tin­&am­p;d­lvr­it=­513­96
Casting/New Character

A new character will be appeared in 2x15 eps:
Katerina
She's 40 years old, regal, beautiful and kind, with a big heart, and loved by her family, which is very close.

Regal: Royal blood? A Queen? Someone mother? relation to snow or aurora? Aurora past? Maybe that just my wishful thinking lol

Source: www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/once-upon-time-e­pis­ode­-21­5-r­ole­-of­.ht­ml?­m=1
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
New Character/Mysterious Character

It's been confirm Ethan Embry will play a new character on OUAT, no name, only a description: he's a sweet guy with principle but also have a dark side

Here is a hint of clue to guess who he is:

Vanicity Film spotted Ethan Embry already filmed a scene with rumple, regina and Cora!! How on earth he stuck with those three?

Source: tvline.com/2012/10/27/once-upon-a-time-sea­son­-2-­cas­t-e­tha­n-e­mbr­y/#­utm­_so­urc­e=c­opy­pas­te&­amp­;ut­m_c­amp­aig­n=r­efe­rra­l

Casting/New Character

(Episode 2.15) Recurring
Role
of Tamara being Cast

Tamara is described as African American,
Late 20s to mid 30s.

She's beautiful, artistic, relaxed,friendly,charming
and smart. She's also ambitious, fearless and
a born leader, and she won't stop until she
gets what she wants.
Source: www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/once-upon-time-e­pis­ode­-21­5-r­ecu­rri­ng.­htm­l?m­=1

Hmmmm, I wonder who will she be? A recurring role means unlike red's mother or quinn she will be appeared more than once, she must be important to the plot, from that description my mind goes to disney's princess and the frog, could it be?
So many new character, I really hope the story won't get mess up because of this
Casting/New Character

For Once Upon a Time episode 2.14, a guest role is being cast. She's a quick witted, defiant 10-year-old prisoner of war who can see the future, and shows little fear against the soldiers.

A seer? That's really interesting, I can't remember any fairy tale character that include a little girl who can predict the future, I wonder who she'll be?

Source: www.spoilertv.com/2012/12/once-upon-time-e­pis­ode­-21­4-r­ole­-of­.ht­ml?­m=1
Casting/New Character

2.14 — NEW ROLE BEING CAST

For episode 2.14, the guest role of Seer Is being cast. She’s 30, brave, wiser than her years, and also psychic.
She doesn’t want this power and wants to be rid of the visions she’s cursed
with.

Source: www.spoilertv.com/2012/12/once-upon-time-e­pis­ode­s-2­14-­and­-21­5-n­ew.­htm­l
Casting/New Character

2.15 - NEW ROLE BEING CAST For episode 2.15, the guest role of Edith Is being cast. She’s 50, kind, and serves a wealthy family whose members think of her as one of their own, and to whom she’s very loyal.

Source: www.spoilertv.com/2012/12/once-upon-time-e­pis­ode­s-2­14-­and­-21­5-n­ew.­htm­l
From the casting news, I think eps 14 is all about magic, maybe regina or rumple will play a huge role in this

Eps 15 is all about royalty, I really, really, REALL hope this is aurora's past eps
Casting

Rose McGowan Cast In ‘Once Upon A Time’ Origin Episode As Young Cora

For you who doesn't know who she is, maybe you recognize her from another hit series 'charmed' and she used to played a witch in that series, so I think she will played 'young cora' really well

Really excited to see cora's past and I bet it will involve bunch of rumple/cora relationship, I just hope they won't soften her too much, we won't have any villain if they keep trying to justified every villain's action in this show, we need a crazy evil around here.

Source:
m.deadline.com/2012/12/rose-mcgowan-cast-­in-­onc­e-u­pon­-a-­tim­e-o­rig­in-­epi­sod­e-a­s-y­oun­g-c­ora­/
Casting/New Character/Mysterious

Sonequa Martin-Green has been cast for a role in once upon a time The only hint we know about this new character is she have a british accent, so maybe she will play a character from british fairytale or story, so far we have "Camelot" and "Peter Pan" on OUAT? Maybe she will play guinevre or tink? Or maybe she is tiana, from disney's version princess and the frog. What you think?

Source: tvline.com/2012/12/31/once-upon-time-spoil­ers­-ca­st-­son­equ­a-m­art­in-­gre­en-­as-­tam­ara­/
OUAT Rumor/Casting News:

"A Thief, who is male, 30 years old, brave, honorable and steals magic from Rumpelstiltskin; Keith, who is 35, bitter due to a hard life, and likes to chase women."

there's rumor that this character would be robin hood, who you want to play this noble thief?