Also, if Shinki
Actual Name:
Vessel Name:
Person name:
Weapon name:

noragami 819 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 819

lebih dari setahun yang lalu heart-of_love said…
" i guess so, thats what everyone says."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Well.... It's true...
"i assume it is." Sora smiled softly.
Yokona: But...... At least you know you're doing something right......
Sora seemed confused. " i guess if you put it that way your right as well.."
Yokona: Yokona knows.... That if you can live good by yourself with no problems.... Then you're still doing something right.... What it is.... Yokona doesn't know.....
Sora nodded. "yea, that sounds about right."
Zetsu: I'll admit.... She can give good philosophy.. Even if her worldly knowledge is lowered.....
Yokona: Yokona tries her best...
"why does she keep talking in third person?" Sora asked.
Zetsu: Its a thing of hers.....
"ooh i see"
Zetsu: Yokona is indeed an interesting girl.....
"yea she is...but...how old is she?" Sora asked.
Zetsu: 18....
"really?" she remarked surprised.
Zetsu: How old do you think she was?
"uh well.." Sora blushed in embarrassment " 14 years old.."
Zetsu: Hm..... I see....
"it's just the way she spoke thats all, cause ya know looks can be deciving." Sora remarked panicking.
Zetsu: Sora... Its alright....
Yokona: Yeah... Yokona will just take it as a compliment... Yokona will say that you think she looks younger....
Sora let out a hevy sigh. "okay then."
Zetsu: ......
"a-are you alright?" sora asked, surprised at his sudden silence.
Zetsu: *He snapped back into reality* Yeah..... I'm alright,....
"o-okay then." Sora turned her eyes back to the tv, kicking off her shoes and pulling her knees u pto her chest.
Zetsu: ..... Hm.....
Yokona: Master......
Zetsu: Gotta be........ Of all people to be here.......
sora looked from the tv to Zetsu. "what?" she asked. "are you muttering about?"
Zetsu: ........
*There was a knock at the door*
Sora looked surprised. " i wonder who that is." she got to her feet. "Comming!" she called, walking up to the door and, with out looking through the peep hole, opened the door.
???: Excuse me, *She moved right into the house to see Zetsu* Aaaaahhhh!!!! There you are!!!! I knew you were here!
Zetsu: ........
Yokona: Master?
???: Don't you dare ignore me!!!
Zetsu: ..........
Sora was stunned, before she put a hand on the womans shoulder. "Excuse me! you should'nt just barge into someone else's home!" she remarked firmly.
???: Excuse me miss..... But this is a family matter......
Zetsu: .......... Sister........
???: *She went for a punch, only for the punch to be grabbed and for him to place 2 fingers on her forehead*
Zetsu: You haven't changed... Nor have you grown up..... And you call yourself the goddess of divinity......
???: Hehe......
Sora grit her teeth in annoyance. "Dont. Break. Anything." she paused for a moment. "also. "IT"S VERY RUDE TO COME INTO SOMEONES HOME WITH OUT PERMISSION!!!" her yelling caused some of the pictures on the wall to rattle.
Zetsu: I apologize for her behavior...... So........ Celica.... What are you doing here anyway?
Celica: I'm in search of a Shinki......
Zetsu: I see..... So what did breaking into this house and badgering me have to do with or help with your search?
Celica: .......
Zetsu: Celica...... You can't keep doing this...... People will think something is really wrong with you if you keep walking right in and not having permission......
Celica: I'm sorry brother..... And I'm sorry to you as well miss, *She began to get very cutesy.*
Sora felt like gagging. She kicked the front door shut and walked back to her seat, once again pulling her knees to her chest.
Zetsu: Alright then..... Well.... Now that's over.....
Yokona: *She fixed her glasses, she then stood up* Master... We need to pay Sora back for her kindness.... She's letting us stay here..... So it would be rude not to give her something too.... Yokona thinks.... She'll cook all of Sora's meals..... Master told Yokona that she's one hell of a cook...
Sora quickly held up her hands. "no way!, it's my pleasure, it's not every day a "God of Assassination" is in my home."
Yokona: Are you sure? Yokona insists.....
"i insist, it's perfectly fine, i'll do anything i can to help." Sora assured her, her blue eyes blazing.
Celica: And the goddess of divination.....
Zetsu: You busted in remember?
Celica: ...... We can't sweat the small stuff....
Zetsu: That's illegal behavior!!!
Sora looked thoughtful. " i thought gods couldnt go into someones home with out being invited in." she gazed at Celica.
Celica: Eh........ Well....... I uh.......
Zetsu: I seriously apologize for her behavior...... Even if we can't justify her behavior right now..... I do deeply apologize...... *He said having his hands together*
Sora noticed that Zetsu changed the topic. "it's alright, nothing to worry about, she's welcome here as well." She stood up and streached, her school uniform raising up slightly before lowering. "i'll show you to your rooms, then i'll be going to bed." she remarked, one hand on her hip.
Celica: Thank you...... And to answer your question....... I was told that gods and goddesses have higher authority over humans......
Zetsu: Then you were taught by the wrong person...... Gods and Goddesses need to have morals too..... Anyways.... Let's go see our rooms..... So we don't keep Sora awake....
Sora scoffed. "any being, may it be god or goddess, may be turned away and not allowed to enter someones home, it's called "freedom of religion", which allows people to worship any god/goddess and turn others away from there home, and lives." She turned to the stairs and started up them. "come on, rooms are this way."
Celica: *She walked and followed everyone, feeling bad about the actions she had took*
Sora opened the seccond door at the end of the hall. "Zetsu this ones yours." The room had a boyish feel to it, the walls were white, everything Oak wood, and on the bed was a dark blue blanket and black sheets and pillow case. "it's right next to my room. She walked to a door right across from Zetsu's room. "this ones yours Celica." she opened the door, same as Zetsu's but the blankets were purple. "yokona, yours is right next to Celica's. The door opened, this time the bedding was a pinkish color. "hope you dont mind the colors." Sora remarked.

Yokona: Yokona doesn't mind at all. *She said as she marveled at the bed, she may have looked like a teen, but due to her memories being lost, she felt like a child who finally found a wonderful home to be in*
"great, well goodnight Yokona, Zetsu....." her voice lost warmth. "good night Celica." Sora turned, opened her door, showing a flash of what looked like some posters and a computer, before shutting behind her.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Yokona: *She sat down on the bed* .......... Master has done so much for me....... And now........ Yokona has a human's support as well........ *Tears began to roll down her face* ....... But Yokona has no way to repay......
*Zetsu came into the room, closing the door behind him as he entered*
Yokona: Master.....
Zetsu: Yokona..... You're already repaying me....... You're my shinki.....
Yokona: *She had her hand on her chest*
Zetsu: Don't worry kiddo..... I'll be with you no matter what.... *He headed to bed himself*
Yokona: .....