Neko anime Characters Let's Play!! Nya!!~~

SuzutheNeko14 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 04:55PM
Hii! *waves* I'm Suzu Akiranashi!! I was weally bored playing with the bunny names Mr. Fluffers so I decided to make a roleplay!! Anyone wanna join? Pweaaaaase? I wanna roleplay soooo bad! You may add as many characters you want! The setting is uhh..well we can vote. What kind of roleplay is sort of up to you too!! So....*drum roll*....let's play!!!!
save

Neko anime Characters 175 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 175

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Black_cat_ said…
GG smiles
'so Ayane, Val.. tell me what r u doing here? and tell me what's been happening'
the meals come and everyone east greedily, talking of there experiences and more recent events

Val
'its so good to catch up iv missed doing this'

Ayane
'me to, dispit me getting covered in ur hairs GG, ud think ud be bald with the amount of hairs i collect ' giggles

lebih dari setahun yang lalu demon_wolf said…
Whinny
*Giggles.* "So how do you all know each other?"
Val
'well about 2 and a half was it?'

GG
'yes, and a few days'

Ayane
'picky as always' smiles

Val
'yeah so about 2 and a half years ago we got into a spot of trouble with a towns mafia gang, we beat alot of them up but they had much larger numbers of people. we got cornered and out of nowhere came a black cat, at first we just thought it was a cat that had come to the wrong place at the wrong time. but then he spoke to them saying leave or prepare for me to open a can of wuppas! after they said get lost kitty he leaped up and out of nowhere came a powerful shock wave that sent them flying into a set of trash cans. he then took us to a safe place and we became close friends ever since' giggles 'he can even take Ayanes taunting'

Ayane
'even im impressed by that's smiles
Whinny
"Thats so cool and really awesome." *Smiles*
Val
'yeah we have never made such a friend like GG here hes one of a kind'

GG
'stop it ladies otherwise ul see if black cats can blush' giggles

Ayane scratches him between his ears

GG
'ooooooooo thats nice'

Ayane
'hes as harmless as a kitten when u know what to do' smiles

Val
'wait! smiles if ur here does that mean u still have..???'

GG
'ah yes shes still with me, shes an old lass now but still as strong as any'

Val
'fantastic!! could we maybe ask a favour, would u take us to the city?'

GG
'u mean Belfajent? sure im going there anyway, i have a shipment to pick up'

Val
'brilliant thank you!!' hugs GG tightly whilst Ayane smiles

they all talk long into the day and before they know it it becomes midnight, the old clockwork pendulum clock striking its bell once

GG
'my my it has gotten late, have u got anywhere to stay?'

Val
'no we arrivied quickly if u remember old man' giggles

GG
'dont start that again(smiles) well ul come with me then'

he leads then out of the door and down the dimly lit street . he turns a few corners and before they kow it there infront of an old where house with a fire burning at it center

GG
'this is where were staying for now, we will leave in the mourning'

Ayane
'thanks u old fluff ball'

GG
'ur welcome ya reptile' both giggle and walk towards the fire, then sit down and try to drift of to sleep
Whinny
*Follows with Kingdom close beside her. They sit by the fire, but only Kingdom falls asleep.*
Mourning arrives quickly and the sun shines on them all.
Val
'eugh that was uncomfortable'

Ayane
'indeed'

GG
'well, now the sunlights here we can set off' smiles

Val
'huh? oh yeah i forgot, ul like this whinny, kingdom. its very ..well ul see' smiles

they all get up and begin to walk towards the warf. eventually they turn the corner to the shipping docks.

GG
'This....is the laviathen' as he stops he looks up and infront stands an old ship, its sails set diagonaly into the ship, a set of poles set into the back
'get on board and ul see y i cling to her' they board and GG leaps up to the wheel, after a moment he [ushes a lever, the whole ship shakes and the sales become transparent, the sip leaves the docs and enters the sea, then the back poles shoot outwards, web like structures between them. as the sun shines the sales shudder and shine. a large power surge flows from the sails and an engine roars into life. the ship shudders again more violently and the hole thing begins to rise from the water, as spray envelops the ships and the people aboard it rises up into the air leaveing a wake spray behind, as it rises it travels through the clouds and almost looks as if its sailing on the clouds. GG smiles and looks at the people aboard

GG
'and that is y i love this old girl so much' smiles and laughs
Whinny
"This is so AMAZING!"

Kingdom
"You can say that again."

Whinny
*Smiles* "This is so AMAZING!"

Kingdom
*Rolls his eyes.*
GG laughs out loud as the wind tuffles his fur
'im glad u like it, iv been sailing her for the last 20 years and shes still as strong as a bull in its prime' laughs out loud again

Val and Ayane laugh as well at his glee
Whinny
"Wow you sure can do alot. Your like super kitty but without a cape."

Kingdom
*Laughs.*
GG
'well thats one way of looking at it' GG sees Kingdom laughing and after taping his foot the floor board beneath kingdom rises to smack him in the face
'i also know this ship inside and out and it has a few surprises' giggles

Val and Ayane try not to laugh

Val
'ok thats enough now im gona go start on dinner'

GG laughs
'fair enough, we have a choice of Lamb or Pork today with Carrots, Cabbage, Cauliflower and Sweet corn. i got some new herbs since u were last here there in a cabinet above the sink'

Ayane
'looks like u have some sense after all' smiles
Whinny
*Giggles.* "Do you need some help preparing dinner?"

Kingdom
*Rubs his nose, and rolls his eyes.*
Val
'its ok il get Ayane to help so it wont take long'

Ayane
'Get to?'

Val
'yes..GET to' smiles whilst ayane sighs and follows into the cabin after Val

GG
'you might like to know that where passing a great flying city soon, uv probably heard of it already, its called Michurazaki, the cloud city'
Whinny
"Ok." *Looks at GG. Shakes head.* "No I havent."

Kingdom
"Of course you haven't." *Shakes head.* "I have its a beautiful city."
GG
'for once mutt i agree with you, we should be arriving soon, take whinny to the front and ull have a great view'

They sail through the clouds, shots of light peeking through the clouds as they travel onwards. eventually the clouds begin to thin out and within a few minuets there sailing through a clear sky

GG yells
'you see that? that mass of clouds ahead, keep watching it'

They keep moving forwards , the sun beating down heavy heat rays. after a minuet they pass through a barrier and the ship shakes as they continue forward and Eventually the ship stops shaking.
GG seeing thier confusion says
'keep looking' a huge toothy grin plastered on his furry face.
After another minuet the clouds ahead begin to thin, solid rock forms begin to become visible and before long the entire city is reviled. a gigantic mass of what looked like glass and rock, hovering in the air. The hole shape of the structure like a pyramid, Rows of Buildings filled it, extravagant tapestries getting clearer as they got closer to the mass. Giant buildings set into the rock shinning in the mid day sunlight, making it , at times, look like a mass of light, like another sun. as they got higher the houses thinned out to town squares and buildings painting gold that stood 3 times bigger or more than the smaller houses. Grand sculptures and water features set all around, pouring out and over the side to fall to the much further down ground below. Right at the top stood a building that looked more like frozen waves, a grand castle with no forts, towers or walls.

GG
'we will be stopping here for awhile i need to get some more Zinhg stones, its what this ship runs on, as well as a few supplies, those two will be busy for a few more hours so we can explore and mayb buy some mementos ' smiles and steadily swoops the ship up and around the city, the buildings almost a hands reach away, slowly re rised and flew over the larger buildings, almost skimming the roof tops. Then in one motions the ship began to flip upside down, floating over the wave palace before returning to the right way up
GG laughs hard and joyfully as the wind pulls tightly against his fur laughing even more

Val
'ggGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!' she bursts out with marinara sauce all over her as if she had just taken a bath in the stuff

GG couldnt help but laugh hard and even fall off his pedestal but didnt care for laughing so hard

Val
'do that again and il throw u off ur own ship get it!?' she slams the door behind her and returns to cooking

GG after his bout of laughing had subsided , returns to steer the ship
'dont worry i do that every time we meet up' giggles. steadily he lowers back through the levels seeing the people below that he had just disturbed, he couldn't help but laugh again and with this he lowered the ship into the air ship docks, sliding the rear into place. he pulls a lever which retracts the back poles and the sails above and after another lever a platform shoots out of the side to land hard on the walk way next to the ship
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Whinny
*Laughs. Then looks around.* "Wow, this place is AMAZING!" *walks down the ramp and onto the city streets.*

Kingdom
*Follows.* "Yeah it is."
GG walks ahead and pays for the dock master for the space
'indeed it is, the market is up ahead, here' gives them a sack of coins'so long as u buy some cheese and some marindela herbs u can use the rest to buy what ever u want to'
Whinny
*Takes the sack.* "Thanks GG. Come on Kingdom." *Starts running toward the market.*

Kingdom
"The simplest things please her." *Looks at GG.* "Thanks." *Smiles, then looks after Whinny.* "Slow down Whinny, I need to catch up." *Runs after her.*
GG smiles and laughs to himself
'right, i think that guy is down here' we walks down the street, turning left twice and right once, eventually he got to a small stall selling vegetables
GG
'id like some rock hard apples please'

The stall master stiffens then relaxes
'certainly sir, come this way' the man abandons the stall and walks into an old building with the dorr hinges barely still in place, he walks in and there are 30 maybe 40 open top barrels with different stones in them
GG
'i need zhing stones'

Stall master
'certainly' he walks over to a barrel holding black stones 'how many?'

GG
'enough for a weeks travleing'

Stall master
'certainly, i presume u want it delivered?'

GG
'indeed, im in ship dock celestial 5g, simply put them next to the back door and il sort them out from there'

Stall master
'certainly, thats 5600 renegards'

GG produces out of thin air a bag with paper sticking out of it, it floats to the stall master where he counts it

Stall master
'all is in order, it will be delivered before midnight'

GG
'good good, nice to see u again alf'

Stall master alf
'you too GG' they both smile and they both walk out, The stall master to his vegetable and fruit stall and GG back into the busy market

GG
'i might as well try and find them again, its boring on ur own, plus i have only 10 rubbels left' he walks into the market following the scent and his instincts to find Whinny and Kingdom

Back at the ship

Val
'i like how were stuck her cooking for him when hes off having fun, typical'

Ayane sits on a high shelf looking down
'maybe but at least u wont get marinara sauce on u again' giggles 'u did look ridiculous'

Val
'so will you if u dont shut up'

Ayane giggles again then abrutly stops

Val
'what?'

Ayane
'there are a group of men talking to the dock master and there inquiring about this ship'

Val
'so? anyone can ask doesnt mean anything'

Ayane
'they have a group of Combat droids with them, the new ones as well not those flimsy ones we saw in Trigalum'

Val stops cooking and turns the hob off
'i guess we better get ready for the worst, we have no idea what could happen'

Ayane agrees and jumps down,
'il get are blades' as she turns around light flickers around her before an explosion sets Val and Ayane flying into the back wall

Darum
'get in there and tie them up, they should be uncious'

Ayane slowly opens her eyes to see Val next to her and a giant opening were the front door used to be. she falls unconcious and the Men of Darum seize them and take them away
Whinny
*Walks out of the market with the herbs and cheese. She sees GG walking their way, then she looks toward the ship. Almost instantly she drops the bag, and unshealths her sword. She runs right to the ship and finds the door blown to bits, Val and Ayane tied up.*

Kingdom
"What the heck?!" *Stays in front of the market.*
Ayane the only one conscious sees Whinny and tries to yell to go them away but to no avail, b4 she could do anything more, a hand shoots from the shadows to knock out Whinny and pull her into the shadows and tie her up

Darum
'well well shes a pretty one' strokes her cheek then stands up, 'just 2 more and wel be done her' he fiendishly smiles and waits
Kingdom
"GG we have to find a way to help them."

Whinny
*Afte a few minutes wakes.**Looks over at Ayane.* "I'm sorry Ayane. I should of thought before jumping in like that."
cloudy
Ayane seeing Whinny awake chews the gag off
'its ok child it was a trap, ur not suppose to know what's gona happen' she smiles

Val slowly opens her eyes, her head feeling like a lead weight on her shoulders
'wha.....what happened?' she tries to look up to see who was there but her she was too weak from the hit
'is anyone there?'

Darum
'indeed little girl, there is SOMEone though im sure im not the one ur questing for, the other two, the demon and the wolf girl are around u tied up, just sit there and we will be out of ur hair soon'

Ayane shouts
'what does that mean?'

Darum quick as a flash steps infront of Ayane and clasps his mouth over her mouth
'be quiet and i wont kill you, and trust me, i know how to kill demons as well as humans, ur heart is on your right side and u have two spines which i can easily break, so shut up and ul live' he takes his hand off her and walks back into the shadows

GG
'MY SHIP!!! those bastards!!, my Beloved ship!!! IV HAD HER ALL MY GOD DAMNED LIFE AND THEY COME ALONG AND DESTROY IT LIKE ITS NOTHING BUT KINDLING? HELL NO!!' as he get angrier and more furious his body begins to grow, bones breaking to form newer bigger ones, his fur growing at an incredible rate. his voice now rugged and demonic 'NO!!! I WILL NOT LET THIS PASS, THEY WILL PAY FOR THIS, WITH BLOOD AND BONES' his body grows and now looks like a Black Lepoard 3 time its normal size
GG
'STAY HERE, IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG IL NEED YOU TO MAKE SURE THEY ARE SAFE' he smirks and then leaps towards the ship

Darum
'STOP! I HAVE UR FRIENDS HERE AND EACH ONE HAS A BLAD TO THIER THROAT!!'

GG stops emediatly and looks into the gap in his ship, Darum steps out with a smug smile on his face

GG in an even more demonic voice
'YOU!!! What do u want with them?'

Darum
'nothing, i want you, remember, u still have a bounty on ur head'

GG laughs
'and did u forget that i kill everyone who ever tries to catch me?'

Darum
'no i didnt' he smirks again ' thats y i have ur friends tied up, this way, u either escape and kill me but lose ur friends, or u come with me quietly and i let ur friends go. id decide quickly if i was u, my men are eager for blood' he smiels and waits for GG's reply

GG sighs heavily, hot breath wafting through the air to Darum. he starts to shin and is soon the small purple eyed black cat
'let the go now and il come willingly'

Darum
'get into this first and u have my word for my life that i will let them go' he holds out a metal box, just big enough for GG to get into with 2 air air punched into it

GG's anger surges but he complies, Darum locks it with a sturdy padlock and turns to his men and nods. they all hit their prisons to knock them out and they walk off the ship and back into town
Kingdom
*Watches the scene.* "What do I do now? Go after GG or..... No go to the girls." *Runs forward onto the ship. Starts untieing the girls. Throws cold water onto them.*

Whinny
*Opens her eyes.* "Damn it."
Val wakes
'wha...whats happening?'

Ayane is already up and talking
'we got held hostage, knocked out a few times, and now they have left with GG and no clues as 2 were they went'
Whinny
*Stands up and turns into her wolf form.* "Leave it to me, I can track them down by scent."

Kingdom
"Just be careful."

Whinny
"Don't worry I will be." *Starts sniffing around.* "I got it."
Ayane smiles devilishly
'good, im on the mood for fisera' she disolves her sword sheath and runs after Kingdom, with val close behind
They keep running until they reach another dock, but there were no boats and no people to be seen.

Whinny
"The scent stops here." *Goes into human form again.* "They must have taken to flying or some kind of barrier is up."
Ayanes eyes flash and glow Gold
'its a barrier as u said, they have gone forward to that castle palace'

Val
'well lets go then' quick as a flash all of them are running through the streets
Whinny
*Smiles.* "This calls for better armor." *Takes out a puper stone, bites the tip of her thumb then smears the blood on the stone, the stone glows purple, then stops.**Everyone is wearing armor but in different styles.**Puts the stone away.* "The armor you are wearing right now, forms with your fighting style. It protects the wearor better than just metal armor. This is magic armor. Can never be penetrated."
Ayane devilishly
'great, now i can go all out' she begins to run and clouds of dust kick up as she took each step. Val soon follows suit
Whinny
*looks at Kingdom.* "Lets kick it up a notch." *Runs faster, and in mid stride forms into a wolf. Kingdom follows.*
Val and ayane smile and continue running. Ayanes form begins to change, her horns grow longer, her face turns from a plesant fleshy pink to an black ashy and fracked facade. her sword suddenly ripples and it turns into her tail, its jagged edge still ust as sharp.
Whinny
*Amazed.* "Cool."

Kingdom
*Stays in his wolf form.*
Ayane devilishly speaks
'you better believe it'

Val
'u havnt seen anything yet. like ayane said, we can go all out' she smiles gleefully and leaps into the air. Her features change, her hair turning fire red and red wings shooting from her back, her sword splits in half and they both turn bright red, a sword in each hand. her body became more slender and bright red flowers blossom on her body and ontop of the magic armor. she flaps her wings and speeds up to twice her running speed. her voice suddenly has multiple layers but softer than her normal voice
val
'i smeel them, there at the back of the palace and there ship is awaiting'
Whinny
"We better hurry then."

Kingdom
*Nods.*
Val swoops through the air barely flapping her wings and Ayane jumps up onto the roofs to avoid the crowds. slowly the palace comes into view and thety begin to climb over the palace rather than go through
Whinny
*Follows.*

Kingdom
*Follows.* "Whinny?"

Whinny
*Looks down at Kingdom.* "Not yet we don't know what will happen." *Thinks "Beside to show your power now could be a deadly mistake."*
Ayane and val run across the palace roof and land hard on the glass like floor next to a large ship. Val smiles and the flowers around her bloom brightly. in a soft a beautiful voice she speaks,
val
'wel wel wel what do we have her? a bunch of humans running off with my pet cat?'

Ayane laughs
'let me kill them all, i could do with a blood bath my skin is getting dry' she laughs out again and looks through the crowd of the crew for the metal box with GG inside
Whinny
*Lands beside Ayane and lets out a fierce growl.* "Now go and steal a cat?"

Kingdom
*Lands beside Val, he stays silent.*
Ayane flashes and slices at the mans arm holding GG, carefully catching the metal box as it fell. in an instant she was back next to her group. Val stretches out her hand and a vine filled with the smae blood red flowers blooms on it. it wraps itself around the men and keeps them all in place.

Val
'no ayane u may not kill them' she turns to face all the men 'come after us again and i wont hold her back'
Whinny/Kingdom
*Watch them attack.*
Val steps up to the master of the ship and curls a flowery hand around his chin
'do we have an understanding? or will my friend have to sever more limbs before my point becomes aparent?'

the man nods and Val walks back to Ayane

Val
'lets go'

Ayane snarls
'fine, but if i ever see you again your mine!!!' they all jump and run back across the palace roof top
Whinny
*Smiles.* "See Kingdom you didn't even have to use your power."

Kingdom
*Mumbles.* "But I wanted too." *Makes a sad face.*
Val smiles and blows a kiss back to Kingdom where a cloud of pink pollen in the shape of the flowers around her flows towards Kingdom and smacks into his face.
Val
'chill dog' smiles and continues running

Ayane laughs
'oh my my my'

GG's muffled vice from inside the box
'i understand you may be having fun but would u mind awfully LETTING ME OUT OF HERE!!!'

Val and ayane laugh out loudly and Val throws the box into the air, she flicks her wing across the box and the box is turned into Ribbons of metal, with GG leaping out and running along
Whinny
*Laughs.*

Kingdom
*Shakes his head free of pollen.**Then let out a small growl.*
They all run across the roof tops and head for the ship

Val
'do you think you can still take off?'

GG
'sehs had worse scrapes than what she has now shel be fine'

Ayane giggled. sowly both ayane and Val started to change back to how they where, ayanes tail changed back into her sword and her skin returned to its fleshy pink with her horns growing smaller. Vals wings withdrew and the petals of the flowers withered and fell off with her eyes changing back to how they were
Whinny and Kingdom follow.
They all arive and within minuets GG sits at the top and pulls the levers to begin the flying
Kingdom
*Walks onto the deck still pouty, and lays down.*

Whinny
*Walks onto deck.**Shakes her head at Kingdom.* "Suck it up King you'll have another chance to fight."