Nathan Scott What's your favourite romantic gesture that Nate did for Hales?

lucysmileyface posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 10:26AM
We all know that Nathan can be romantic if he wants to, right? So, I was wondering which particular romantic gesture melted your heart... I go first...one of my fav is from ep 3x17 "Who will survive and what will be left of them", when he gives Haley the rain that she wants "You wanted rain"

Nathan Scott 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizisme said…
i don't remember that.
i don't know what episode this was in but its when Nathan reproposes to Haley (btw i am so anti naley but this was a cute moment)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soccerstarz661 said…
i liked when he got the wall painted like paris after their wedding i think it was just really sweet of him!!!:]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu soccerstarz661 said…
i also like when he stripped to get money to buy her a maternity dress!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
I love it when he goes back into the school during the shooting or when he made the dinner in S5 to show her that he still cared :-D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
I LOVE everything he does..
But one that I think its kinda sad to watch.. and wish it would of played out better.. was when he got the Horse and carriage for the formal.. I thought that was so cute..
and then on prom night.. when he ask her to dance but she was to tired.. so he carried her..
:') Gosh I LOVE Nathan♥♥!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Office_001 said…
When he told Haley he would give up basketball for her.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hottie23 said…
There are three things that come to my mind. When he tells Haley she is his family, when he gives her the purple flower on their fantasy boy draft date, and when he takes her to the football field and the sprinklers come on.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kristine95 said…
heart
everything! but one of my favorite naley moments is when nathan has collapsed during the basketball game cause he took drugs, and he's leaving the hospital to be with haley! NAAAW! aaand when they first said i love you in 1x19! :D

and when he tells her that she's his family :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu frsbg said…
In my opinion the most romantic gesture Nathan did to Haley was entering the school during the shooting just because of her! That was really brave and he had shown how much he loves her!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Naleyluv23 said…
heart
My favorite Naley Moment was definately

1. When he ran into the school while Jimmy had the gun to get haley and said he would never forgive himself if anything ever happened to her! AWWWWW

2. When he called Haley to talk about Dan and how he won the Mayor Election then slept with her!!!!

3. When he proposed to her the second time at Rachels Cabin.

4. Both of their weddings!!

5. Their Aniversary in season 06
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jessica4695 said…
heart
OMG!
I can't choose,he did so many cute things for her (:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu -carola-fan- said…
heart
My favourite naley moment was in season 4 after haley told him she was pregnent. When he was on TV later that episode he told Haley (who wasn't there bur watched him in TV) that this was the happiest day og his life and that everything was going to be allright. "I love you, haley". He was sooo cute :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu leytonfaan_18 said…
:O -carola-fan-
thats my favourite naley moment tooo!
and the scene where nathan tells her he got into the NBA in 6x24
(L)