naruto Whats your summon?

raikagebee posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 04:50PM
If you were in the naruto world what would your summon be? and if its not already a summon from naruto what can it do? heres mine

i would have a massive scorpion that has the ability to spray lethal acid from its tail (kinda like the mizukages kekkei genkai), burrow under ground and is heavily armoured :)

naruto 24 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tokidoki_Girl said…
Mine would be a sea serpent.
Able to make a sea storm and yeah :P mine sucks XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shortynme said…
Mine would be a pack of wolfs. Kind of like Kakashi's.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu raikagebee said…
Tokidoki_Girl yours doesn't suck its cool and i love wolves good idea shortynme :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BLAMargera123 said…
Probably a kitten, a frog, a fish, a gorilla, and a dog AKA my most epic team of animals EVER!!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
hmm hard to say but it's a tie between a Dragon and a wolf
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Ninja-wolf said…
laugh
Mine: A mini Gobi Hoko
Abilities: can use 5 elements in a fight, has ninja skills, is made of chakra, can speak to anyone who is part dog or a dog.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vampirerebel said…
i wanna summon a pack of wolves
lebih dari setahun yang lalu chrisblass said…
i would want a phinox it will be the greatest ever
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MarMar_XigLux said…
Probably something Manda-ish xD (a.k.a a giant evil Snake)
Or maybe even a an Eagle :3 It could make massive Tornados and attack from midair...Also talk :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fox_tamer_113 said…
smile
Mine would be a fox.

It can blend in at any environment, extending claws, super-sonic hearing, sense of smell is higher than the ordinary dog, needle-like fur(if needed) and can light itself with blue fire without hurting itself.

Umm... Is this over-kill, much?
Nah you could of overdone it much more like for example: White flames instead of Blue flames, Hyper Sonic hearing instead of Super Sonic hearing etc. XD
Nice ideas ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spazola77 said…
big smile
A Owl! He'd be able to grow larger and carry me places, and in battle, when he hooted, it would blow back my opponent. Like into walls and stuff. And he has night vision. So, yeah.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spazola77 said…
big smile
His name would be something awesome...like Steven. Yes. Definitely Steven.
big smile
Haha loving it! Awesome ideas!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NightAngel39 said…
big smile
I think mine would be a Phoenix that could take me anywhere in the blink of an eye ( kind of like Yondaime's jutsu)and would have an infinite stash of kunai and such. It could also change dimensions (the living to the dead)and would be able to blow a whole army aside with a swish of it's tail...So yeah that's kinda it...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BloodyShobiGirl said…
Mine would be a king cobra that could change it's appearance to anything thats reptile related (kind of like Orochimaru's jutsu) and would also have the power to drive people to madness when they look into it's eyes (like medusa except the people don't turn to stone they go insane) that's about it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shyfreshy123 said…
i would like mine to be a white rare lion.why? because ive already myself in the naruto world and i have white hair so it would be cool with a white lion.cool right?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ImAnEasel said…
A unicorn that could heal people. :3 Or... a kick-ass dragon. I can't decide.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EgoMouse said…
Mines would be mice (Kakashi has several dog summons, so I will have multiple mice as summons, all with different personalities). They're more for finding and retrieving things than used for battles, but during battles, they can work together and take advantage of their small size. Their intelligence makes it easy for them to make strategies on the fly, quick reflexes to dodge and counter attack. With ninjutsu, they can fool the enemy, such as pretending to be caught. Their teeth are much stronger than a regular rodent and are able to chew through anything in seconds.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TN3SoulFairy said…
big smile
WOLVES!!! Had the thought for that right after the episode in Naruto when he first learned summoning jutsu! ORIGINATOR!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lee_jongki said…
Pokemon! I would summon Pokemon with different abilities and type, like Charizard, Dragonair, Zapdos, Lapras, Doduo, and Hypno. That's my team in FireRed.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shikamaru2102 said…
A huge polar bear that could breathe ice and freeze you on contact im digging the pokemon idea Lee_jongki
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RayV0rtex said…
I would want to summon dragons based on the five different Chakra
Natures: one for fire, lightning, water, wind, and earth. Each dragon
Would be able to use their respective nature in battle and each
Would have different attributes based on their nature.
But they would all take a ton of chakra to summon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emma2311 said…
smile
I would like to sommon lions because I feel that lions would overwhelm the others soo that is why's I pick the lions.