naruto shippuuden naruto Raipudden

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 15, 2013 at 09:40PM
The age of the konoha 11 and their allies and enemies have past.Their marks on history made and their dreams fulfilled.Now a hundred years later,a new threat arises from the peace in the ninja world.A group of powerful missing nin who are seeking to destroy the great nations,known as the akatsuki descendants.The descendants despise of ninja,seeing their ways foolish and stupid.But along with new threats,new beacons of hope arise,in the form of the world's new age of shinobi.

Rules...
-No godmodding

-No overpowered characters.I despise those...

-No killing others without the person's permission

-Only light swearing and not so much of it.

-If your an academy student,you should try to keep your age twelve

-You can be an akatsuki descendant only if one of the eight spots are open

-position of kage is given to who ever alerts me they want it first

-there are FIVE genin teams that start off.

Character sheet...
Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Clan:

Kekkei Genkai:(If you have one.)

Chakra nature:

Village:

Ninja Rank:

Bio:(Optional)

Squad:(if any)

Weapons:(Optional)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Add if akatsuki only

Reason for betrayal:

Act of betrayal:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Akatsuki descendant spots open...
Spot 1-

Spot 2-

Spot 3-

Spot 4-

Spot 5-

Spot 6-

Spot 7-

Spot 8-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
genin squads open(Leaf teams.If different village,this doesn't apply to you.)

Squad 1
1-kitsuna Uzumaki
2-
3-
4-Jounin instructor(can be an NPC.)

squad 2
1-Kenji Daiyuji
2-Chomei Akimichi
3-Shuji shingo
4-Jounin instructor

squad 3
1-
2-
3-
4-Jounin instructor

squad 4
1-Yuki izaki(NPC)
2-Yin(Misshedgehog)
3-Yang(misshedgehog)
4-Jounin instructor(Hyato nigashi,owned by taikamodo.)

squad 5
1-Hitomi Hyuuga
2-
3-
4-Jounin instructor
last edited on Aug 12, 2014 at 03:44PM

naruto shippuuden 50 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TAIKAMODO said…
Name:kenji Daiyuji

Appearance:PIC except take that thing off his head and put on his blue head band when he graduates.

Personality:Shy,kind,friendly,quiet,etc..­..

Clan:Daiyuji-kirgan,the lightning release dojutsu.Allows user to manipulate chakra into lightning instantaneously,and perform lightning jutsu without the need for hand signs.

Chakra Nature:Lightning

Village:Hidden leaf

Ninja Rank:Academy student turning Genin

Bio:Kenji's a shy boy.He was always the quiet one,mostly average at everything,but when push came to shove he was ready to do what needed to be done..

Squad:Team 2

Weapon(s):None
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name:kenji Daiyuji Age:12 Gender:Male Appearance:PIC except take that thing off his head a
meh
(Why did i suddenly turn super hyper?)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misshedgehog said…
(idk if you want i can join as yin and yang)
(you can join if you want.....and who are yin and yang?)
(my fan characters)
(oh.Well,okay then.You can join if you want,i'm not stopping you.)
(Name: yin and yang

Appearance: yin wears a white dress with black triming with a black bow on her head/ yang wears black clothes with some white

Personality: yin is a tomboy with a short temper and yang is very shy

Clan: Uchiha clan

Kekkei Genkai:(If you have one.) they do have a sharingan but rarely ever use

Chakra nature: yin is water and yang is fire

Village: hidden leaf

Ninja Rank: academy student turning genin

Bio:(Optional)Yin and Yang were born at the same time but in 2 different places. As they got older they wondered closer to one another and at age 6 they werent able to be separated. As they got older, they've grown closer to one another and grew stronger, striving to improve their fighting skills. It was said that they were so close that they could almost predict each others thoughts. but there rumors that yin was aduse by her grandmother

Squad:(if any) just join team 4

Weapons:(Optional) yin have a bow that turns into sai and a scythe for yang
(my friend help me make them cool right)
TAIKAMODO commented…
Kekkei genkai are bloodline traits like sharingan,byakuggan,ice release,rinnegan,lava release,etc..... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(can we start)
(Now i'm sleepy....oh and sure.)

Kenji was writing down something on a sheet of paper when the teacher suddenly stopped talking."Kenji Daiyuji!"kenji jumped and looked up."huh?""what is the exact time a ninja is to strike?"kenji thought for a moment,took a deep breath,and stopped."A ninja should strike in the cover of darkness and stealth.When the enemies's guard is dropped,and the element of surprise is yours,that is when a ninja is to strike."he repeated the text book word for word,astonishing everyone in the class except kitsuna uzumaki,the rowdy blonde girl of his class.She was a hot headed tomboy known as 'the hidden leaf's number two hyper active knucklehead ninja' and she lived up too the name of her ancestor.She was slightly smarter and way sneakier,unfortunately for the citizens of the leaf.She took her feet off the desk and tugged at her uzumaki orange jumpsuit.It had become a custom in her clan,as so the rasengan and shadow clone jutsu.Kitsuna looked at kenji questioningly."How'd you answer that word for word?Did you memorize the book or something?"she asked,hands in pockets.Kenji shrugged nervously tugging at the object on his head."Well.....you see i kind....learned it......"
yin drawing in her pad (yin half deaf)
"Learned it?Even a great ninja like me doesn't learn that fast!Great job.....uh......kid!"kitsuna shouted,making kenji exhale,and swear drop.He looked at her for a moment,before their teacher interrupted."Kitsuna,please return to your seat..."aguma sensei,their teacher,said.Kitsuna glared for a split second,then shrugged and sat down."Yeah yeah aguma sensei,just get on with your teachin'already!"
yang studying
Aguma glared at yuki,but complied and continued the lesson.After another hour,he dismissed them. "Tommorow you'll be taking the genin exams,so be prepared for anything tomorrow."he warned as the students made their way out of the academy grounds.
yin walk slowly home not wanted to go home
Kenji headed home quickly,as to not get detected on the way bck.He always felt like someone was watching him,and it made him a nervous wreck in the village streets.The hidden leaf was normal.It was temperate weather,kids running around playing,and adults were strolling around the village or heading off somewhere.Kenji's destination was one of his favorite places,the most populr food shop in the hidden leaf;Ichiraku ramen.He loved to eat there,as did a certain blonde kunoichi,who probably was there now eating her seventh bowl.As he walked in,a man with azelnut hair and green eyes greeted him."Hello kenji!Will it be the usual today?Or something else you like?"the large an teased jenji all the time about his crush on the rowdy uzumaki,and it anoyed kenji to no end.Especially since kitsuna was right there!He laughed,a fake one,and smiled."I'll take my miso ramen noichi.Thanks for asking..."he took his usual seat,and quietly waited for his food.
yin sit under a tree
Kenji got his order of ramen,and soon after kitsuna came in and sat next to him.Noichi simply smiled evily at this,making kenji truly frightened.He eventually calmed down and started eating his food.After two more bowls,he left and started home.He had to study for the exams tomorrow,to become a ninja.
yin watches the sky
*Next Morning*

"It's morning already?"a very sleepy and distraut kenji saimself,looking at the sun.(Not directly of course.)He got up and showered,changed,brushed his teeth,and ran out."Today's the day that.....,..i become a ninja!"
yin takes a shower gets up cover up new cuts and get dress brushes her teeth then her long hair and walk to the place
yang get everything he needs and leaves
After reaching the academy,long with the rest of his class mates,he sat down.Since the teacher wasn't in the room,the students were acting out,and it was extremely loud.
yin: shut up!! im trying to draw!
Everyone in the class stopped and turned to rin,who was drawing.Kenji recognized him easily as half of the twin uchihas.They were the most popular throughout school,and the girls swooned over him.Kitsuna was probably the only one who didn't.he had succeeded in shutting up the majority of the classroom until the teacher arrived,who was surprised at the classroom being quiet.
yin: much better
Kenji silently thanked yin before aguma sensei started talking."As you know,the genin exams will be taking place today.After this test,if you pass,you will be given a leaf regulation headband,officially making you ninja.If you fail,you'll be retained for another six months until the test is retaken for the next class of students.Now,are there any questions?"
yang: can i be on the same team with my sister?
"Teams will be discussed after the tests.Though i doubt they would put two uchiha on the same team."
yang: ok.....
"Anymore?No?Then let's begin.The first part will be a written exam.The test comes in three parts,and this is only the first part.When i say begin,you mat start your test.Begin!"kenji looked at the first question.''Chakra control requires control of physical and what other energy?"this was going to be easy...
yang and yin write the same right thing
"What is one medicine commonly used to treat sprains,aches,and minor cuts?"he read the ninth question,answered the question,and moved on to ten"Which of the nine kage was known as the 'yellow flash'?"he answered it and finally put his pencil down.
yang and yang put there pencil done once there were done
"Pencils down!"aguma sensei shouted,as everyone did as told."Now,all the students that get 90% or higher pass,while anythng under ninety fails.I will call your name if you pass.
yang and yin are worry
"Kitsuna uzumaki?That's impossible!"kitsuna simply grinned in amusement."It's possible if it happened aguma sensei!"aguma growled,and shook is head as he continued."Kenji Daiyuji."kenji cheered on the inside."Shouji shingo."shouji was the smartest kid in class,and was actually one of kenji's friends.He was always reading,and you could ask him anything and kenji would bet you all the money he had that he could tell you the answer."Yuki Izaki"he was the lazy one in class,aside from shikaru.He was always sleepingor dozed off,had the attention span of a puppy."Yin and yang uchiha"he went on.A total of 24 students passed,leaving six failures."The next stage will be an examination of combat skills.Please,everyone who passed step outside."kenji followed suit along with those who passed,leaving the the six remaining inside.
yin: as long as we work together yang
yang: we will come out on top yin
"Okay.We will have a fighting tournament to determine your current skill level.Only about eight-teen of you will pass.Maybe less....if i feel like it.The first match will be yin versus tenma hozuki!"Tenma was a really weird kid.He was a genjutsu master,even at this age,and was also good in every other area.He was probably one of the best students in their class.But he rarely talked,and nobody could ever find him after the school bell or for lunch.
yin: look at tenma
Tenma looked at yin,locking eyes with his victom..He performed a few hand signs and suddenly yin was in a different place.yin would be in an eternal burning fire,yin's soul melting away to nothing as it burned in the illusionary flames.
yin runs out of it and giggles is that sopost to scary me i seen real hell
yin runs around him use her great speed to quick attacks on him
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StarSabor said…
Tenma smiled,letting yin hit him.He performed a few hand signs ase his wounds dissapeared."Ninja Art!Pain transfusion!"All the injuries that yin had gave him she took back times ten.Basically,all those painful attacks were done on her multilpied times ten,and it wasn't a person or force attacking her,it came from the inside,so she couldn't block it.Not at a genin's level.
yin performed a few hand signs and does ninja art healing rain the rain heal little wounds and the big wound turn into small wounds and said ready to met the dragon
"Darn it,healing up wasn't in my strategy.But....you still can't beat me."tenma smirked at he dissapeared in a puff of smoke and about 100 more of him appeared in the air,covering yin and started punching her.
yin jump in the pool of water and start performed a few hand signs ninja art water dragon a lage water dragon rise up from the water with yin on top but it fall apart and yin fall in the water and said why cant i get it to work
StarSabor commented…
how could anda have jumped in a pool of water if anda were being assaulted oleh shadow clones?Also,ninja Art and jutsu are different,you tried o do Water style:Water dragon jutsu,that is not a ninja art. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
misshedgehog commented…
sorry lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Okay!Now i'll end this battle pal!Wind style!Vacuum cutter jutsu!"a very powerful current of wind aimed at yin.
yin does performed a few hand and bring up a wall of water and hope it holds
"Just as i predicted!"the wind cut through the water wall,and then hit yin full force.Aguma sensei stopped the fight."Tenma wins this fight,he did not display the will of fire that yin did just now.....tenma,you will stay here for another six months of training!"
yang: yin you ok
yin: yeah i think so yang
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Hitomi Hyūga.
Appearance: She has fair skin, stands at 5'2 has white hair and white eyes. She wears a grey shirt with the Hyūga clan symbol on the back with white shorts and ninja sandals.
Personality: Silent, stoic and serious.
Clan: Hyūga Clan.
Kekkai Genkai: Byakugan.
Chakra Nature: Lightning Style.
Village: Konohagakure.
Ninja Rank: Genin.
Squad: Squad 5.