mortal instruments 100 things anda may not have known about the Mortal Instruments (please contribute?)

Lani27 posted on Jul 30, 2013 at 07:01AM
So, basically, we will all put together '100 things you may not have known about the Mortal Instruments'. Hopefully that's self explanatory!
Put down an interesting, funny, or any fact you have found, which you think most people would not know about the Mortal Instruments. (Including the book and movie.) Let's see if we can reach 100!
(If it becomes spoilerly, I'll add a warning)

I'll go first:
1) Clary's name was originally meant to be Valerie Frayre, after the artist that designed the runes.

I'll add each fact, and see if we get to 100.

~100 THINGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS~

1) Clary's name was originally meant to be Valerie Frayre, after the artist that designed the runes. (link)

2) The name Luke Garroway was chosen because it sounds like loup-garou, the French for werewolf. (link)

3) At first, Hollywood studios were hesitant to make a film version of the Mortal Instruments because the book featured a female lead. Many studios wanted to change Clary into a male lead character, but Cassandra Clare refused. (link)

4) Lily Collins was a huge fan of The Mortal Instruments before she was cast as Clary Fray. (link)

5) The executive producer of The Mortal Instruments, Robert Shaye, is the same executive producer who worked on The Lord of the Rings movies. (link)

6) The Mortal instruments is [rumoured to be] based off of Clare's Harry Potter Fanfiction (link)
last edited on Dec 12, 2013 at 04:33AM

mortal instruments 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rosamevel said…
2) The name Luke Garroway was chosen because it sounds like loup-garou, the French for werewolf.
Lani27 commented…
Nice! Thank anda for the contribution! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lani27 said…
3) At first, Hollywood studios were hesitant to make a film version of the Mortal Instruments because the book featured a female lead. Many studios wanted to change Clary into a male lead character, but Cassandra Clare refused.
Diamond_Queen commented…
omg really!? thanks god that didn't happen, it would have completely ruined the ruined the whole plot... lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Lani27 commented…
^Exactly what I thought! It just wouldn't work! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Flickerflame commented…
Thinking a series needed a male lead? That's insane! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
4) Lily Collins was a huge fan of The Mortal Instruments before she was cast as Clary Fray.
5) The executive producer of The Mortal Instruments, Robert Shaye, is the same executive producer who worked on The Lord of the Rings movies.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hot-4-Louis said…
6) The Mortal instruments is based off of Clare's Harry Potter Fanfiction
Lani27 commented…
(rumoured to be) Thanks for the contribution! lebih dari setahun yang lalu