michael jackson Which is your favorit game of Michael Jackson ?

HegiMjlover posted on Oct 20, 2011 at 01:58PM
Many fans like to play MJ games.Im just curious to know your favorite game of MJ ..
BTW my fav it's " The Moonwalker" ^__^
 Many fan like to play MJ games.Im just curious to know your favorit game of MJ .. BTW my fav it's

michael jackson 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mjpeterpan said…
smile
Yep i like the same and i sometimes play it!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sandy-jackson said…
HI HegiMjlover
where can I play?????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rola said…
I recently Downloaded, and installed the game "Michael Jackson the experience" for Iphone/Ipod on my Ipod, and have been playing it ever since, its really fun and addicting!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Evyke83 said…
smile
i have The Moonwalker game on my computer and MJ The Experience on my Nintendo WII it's so awsome even tough i can't dance that good haha
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MJisLove4life said…
big smile
I Have MoonWalker On My Computer And To This Day Im Still Trying To Beat It And I Also Have The Experience For The Wii And Both Of The Games Are Fun. @ Evyke83 Lol Thats Me I Cant Dance Either But Your Right Its Still Fun.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MJisLove4life said…
@sandy-jackson which game do you want to play. If you want to play the Sega Genisus one then you can go on google and download the Sega Genisus emulater and you can find the game and then play it as well. But if you want to play The Experiance then you can get it for the 3Ds,Wii,X-Box 360 & PlayStation3. I hope this helped you. Lots Of L.O.V.E.<3
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu