Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Your best MK & A collectors item.

supraman90 posted on Oct 08, 2010 at 07:03PM
Does anyone have any clothes or other items from the Movie or Tv sets that Mary-kate and Ashley stared in ? I recently purchased a pair of Mary-kate's thongs and Ashley's strapless top from the wardrobe of " SO Little Time " It was fun to watch the episodes again and try to spot the items.
 Does anyone have any clothes atau other items from the Movie atau Tv sets that Mary-kate and Ashley stare

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu princess829 said…
OMG that is SO cool! I so wish I was you!

Being completely nosy here (and I know it's none of my business but being an obsessive Olsen fan I've kinda thrown that thought away xD) may I ask how you got to purchase those items?

I, myself, have actually never gotten a chance to purchase anything personal of them but I really hope to someday!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu supraman90 said…
cool
Thanks, princess.link
Twas ebaying and come across a shop called "Old Hollywood Glamour". They say that they purchase items, ex TV shows and Films, from "It's A Wrap".
Comes with C O A so I do presume that it is all genuine.
I have a huge collection of their brand, especially clothes, but are always looking for more. I do not have a complete listing of what they sold, so it makes it hard to know what may still be out there. I would like to correspond with other collectors to find out more.