Make Your Own Warrior Cat! Introduce your Warrior Cat here.

carenwang90 posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 03:37PM
Did you have made a warrior cat? I tought so!

My warrior cat is MidnightClaw, he is the trickiest one than others, his family is MidnightShade which not so tricky but, he just can stop a conflict between MidnightClaw and others. His special ability are to slash, slice and cut others with his crescent-like tail, he can also camouflage and teleport. If his tail glows, its pretends midnight is this time.
So, how about yours?

Oh I was forget, I was made TON of other warrior cats and it can't be count, and other species like Warrior dogs, foxes, horses and more ^^
last edited on Oct 15, 2011 at 03:43PM

Make Your Own Warrior Cat! 31 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crushonjames said…
heart
my cat is thornheart black with white chest paws tail tip and a dimond on her nose. she has the powers of. dovewing and jayfeather. her best friend is blossomfall her mate is bumblestripe. she is very sweet and lovable.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu drbn said…
smile
my cat is Goldstripe gold with dark orange stripes white chest,
white paws,white half face and top of the tail half white!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu drbn said…
And my mates
1.Tiger claw [dead]
2.firestar
4.jayfeather
5.Whitestorm
Im in Shadowclaw and i know that some of my mates are not Shadowclan
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
jadesong
lebih dari setahun yang lalu InvadaMiz said…
Mine is Angelwing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bluexoak4ever said…
I am whitespots and i am a whitte she cat w/ a black underbelly and spots Pericing green eyes
 I am whitespots and i am a whitte she cat w/ a black underbelly and spots Pericing green eyes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crazy172 said…
crying
I dont know what mine is
lebih dari setahun yang lalu InvadaMiz said…
Name: Gravelkit
description: Gravel colored fur, spots on her tail, around her eyes, on her ears, and a light grey color on her paws, and tip of her tail.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Fairstepshaven said…
My cats are Fairstep- a sleek golden she-cat with bright blue eyes, and Windstream(charger)- a sleek silver she-cat with ice blue eyes.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HawkfireX said…
angry
I am Hawkfire and my Dark Forest mentor is Silverhawk. Hawkfire is cunning and pratically ruthless to his enemies. Hawkfire is brothers with Twilightclaw and his mate is Seekingshadows. He is impulsive and often gets into unwanted fights.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HawkfireX said…
My other mates are: Jayflight, Blackfur, Whisperstorm, and Windhowl
lebih dari setahun yang lalu scourgestar55 said…
name:claw
pelt:white with black spots
eyes:blue
position:warrior
other:she's a vampire
 name:claw pelt:white with black spots eyes:blue gender:she cat position:warrior other:she's a vampir
lebih dari setahun yang lalu WarriorLover199 said…
big smile
Starkit,awesome,white gray she cat with blue eyes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu echosong114 said…
blush
My name is echokit. I was given to a foster clan until I was older. My current clan is skyclan. I'm a sliver gray she cat with blue eyes with a short sleek coat. I was born to to be clan leader. Current clan leader . Nightstar.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Stormpaw said…
I'm Stormfeather and i also made Poisonfang.
Stormfeather: she is the cat i n my profile picture
mate- looking
i also made Snakepaw and Fallenpaw- they are Snakepath and Falentail now - their descriptions r in soem of the videos i made a long time ago.
Both r mates wiht each other. Poisonfang is a golden-yellow she-cat with green eyes. Stormfeather;'s siblings r Diamondclaw (grey blind tom wiht blue eyes)
Brackensong (brown tom with green eyes)
Fallowstrike (brown tabby she-cat with green eyes)
i also made Patchfeather- picture in video , daughter of Bluestar and Blackstrike
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bramblenose said…
cake
honestly i have a lot.( I'll just put my main three)

Owlpelt(soon to be star.) : Brown tabby she cat with a white underbelly and paws with green eyes

Bramblenose: White she cat with ginger patches and green eyes

Skyheart( she belongs to meh friend but i use her in my stories) : Balck amd white patched she-cat with bright sky blue eyes.

they all belong my clan ValleyClan
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bramblenose said…
cloudy
Owlpelts mate is : Blazetail: Red, orange, and cream tom with yellow eyes
Bramblenose's mate is: Waspstripe: Cream and black tabby with Graystripe eyes ( Big yellow eyes)
Skyheart's mate is: Gorsefall: brown tabby with amber eyes that resembales Tigerstar
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hawkstar18 said…
Name:Hawkstar
Pelt: Brown tabby
Eyes: Amber
Extras: Leader of WindClan, fastest WindClan cat who ever lived. Windstar said it to Hawkstar in Hawkstars dreams.Resembles Tigerstar because she is Tigerstars granddaughter. Father: Hawkfrost. Mother: Feathertail. Went to join WindClan because she is scared of water. LOL
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hawkstar18 said…
BY DA WAY HAWKSTARS MENTORS WERE NIGHTCLOUD AND BROKENSTAR. She felt unwanted which made her evil. She is right now secretly leading BloodClan to take over WindClan so she can rule the forest like her grandfather wanted to.She admires Scourge even though he killed her grandfather. She doesnt care. All she cares about is power. She also has one red paw.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BloodClanleader said…
Name: Blood
Pelt: Black with blood red underbelly and paws
Eyes: Amber with a hint of ice blue
Extras: Leader of BloodClan, helped BloodClan follow the Clans to the lake, and found the Darkrock, where BloodClan leaders meet with the Dark Forest to earn their 36 lives. Warriors of BloodClan are trained there, and made purely evil. They freeze their hearts and steal their souls so nothing can get in the way from you and ruling the forest. She is related to Scourge, whom she admires.
 Name: Blood Pelt: Black with blood red underbelly and paws Eyes: Amber with a hint of ice blue Ex
lebih dari setahun yang lalu devilthecat56 said…
Name:Dark Cloud
Eyes:deep peircing blue eyes
Mate: Scourge
Description: Short furred black cat with
silver ear/tail tips silver belly with star on flank bushy tail and very long claws
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Snowsongmedcat said…
Name: Snowsong
Eyes: Dark green
Mate: none
Description: small white she cat with dark green eyes.
Clan: WIndClan
extras: was born in ThunderClan, her father was the old leader of WIndClan, was mistreated, went to join her father. I'm writing a fanfiction book about her!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cat100 said…
smile
hi i am Name: flamingstar
Moons:24
Looks:
Pelt: red
Eyes: Turquoise
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cocochandler said…
name:coco
gender;male
fast ,good looking ,single
pelt:black
eyes:red
(i hope you understand my past )
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spottedfeather said…
Name: Spottedfeather
Pelt: Gray with black spots
Eyes: Amber
Extras: Her clan is MountainClan
lebih dari setahun yang lalu monsterhighrok said…
I am skywing and I have no clan. I wander about through th mountains and the lake and occasionally visit the clans. My mother left me as a kitten to fend for myself. I am a black cat with speckles of white on my chest, tail and paws and I have no mate.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hplover321 said…
IceStorm
Female
Warrior
Riverclan
 IceStorm Female Warrior Riverclan
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Silver_feather said…
I am Shadowstorm
I am in Shadowclan
I usally Hide in the shadows,I love to be alone,My mate is Jaggedwing.
I am an Black and Gray Long-furred She-Cat,With A White Gaze,Most of my clanmates stay away from me.
 I am Shadowstorm I am in Shadowclan I usally Hide in the shadows,I cinta to be alone,My mate is Jagg
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gfdcf said…
Well I'm kinda new to the fandom and I can't read any of the books but her she is. Name.Spotpelt species.Tabby Gender.Female Apprentic Wizard Clan. well actually I don't know maybe shadow clan or river clan.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lilyycat said…
Name: Slatewing
Appearance: dark gray lithe she-cat with blue eyes
Special talents: nimble, agile, lithe, swift and speedy. She is med cat
Siblings: Redstorm, Bearfur, Lemurtail
Apprentice: Forestpaw/Forestpool
Kit name: Slatekit
Apprentice name: Slatepaw
Parents: Peachnose (mother) Heatherclaw (father)
Mentor: Tansycloud
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Seapaw said…
Name: Strawberryheart
Apprentice: Lightingpaw/Lightingwing (living)
Pelt: Tabby, white belly, mint green eyes.
Siblings: Wetmist (living), Sunstorm (living), Tailkit (dead).
Parents: Sweetstar (living), Lionfall (living)
Clan: WindClan.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Name: Strawberryheart Gender: She-cat Rank: Medicine cat Apprentice: Lightingpaw/Lightingwing (liv