Leyton Family<3 Trope Countdown ♥ Nominations OPEN! (Round 1: Personality)

rachel713 posted on Jun 13, 2020 at 10:14AM
So, basically this is a countdown where we nominate fandom tropes to each other.
- The rules work kind of the same as they do with the alphabet countdown. So, if everyone wants to be included, we'll have 15 nominations in total, and then we'll vote one out each round.
- Tropes can often be neutral/negative so let's try to stick with positive ones, but I doubt anyone is going to be overly offended no matter what they get. Seriously try to stick to the positive things. No need to make anyone feel any worse about themselves than they already do. And if you do insist on using tropes that sound negative, at least read them first to make sure they're actually not.
- First round is going to be PERSONALITY TROPES. For later rounds we thought of things like ship tropes (based on ships we tend to ship), and things like that.
- The best place to find tropes is tvtropes.org, I recommend actually reading a bit about whatever trope you pick, because some of the titles can be a bit misleading.
- For the personality round, here are some good categories: link & link and a general selection of categories: link You can definitely choose the same trope for more than one person, but I would recommend going with some variety. Obviously don't choose a trope someone already gave them. Also, yes, obviously you can give an "always male" trope to a female member and vice versa, like idk about everyone else but I wouldn't mind male tropes.
- A good tip: googling a character you think is like that member and see what tropes they have. Ex. finding Brooke Davis tropes for Nic and so forth. It's useful for ideas if you're stuck on tropes to use.
- ALSO, since there are so many tropes to go through, we might do like a second round of personality tropes later or something, since I doubt we'll run out anytime soon.
- This countdown is gonna be run by me and Elle, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask either of us!
- You can use tropes from other sources too, this is just the biggest compilation of them that I'm aware of.

Participants:
Aline: Lady in a Power Suit, Brainy Brunette, girls with guns, Kicking Ass in all Her Finery, Final Girl, Deadpan Snarker, Action Girl, Surrounded by idiots, Took a Level in Badass, Underestimating Badassery
Amber: Lady-in-Waiting, Proper Lady, women are delicate, Princess Classic, Badass Bookworm, English Rose Spirited Young Lady, Took a level in badass. Brainy Brunette, Incorruptible Pure Pureness, The Heart
Atie: Kicking Ass in All Her Finery, Action Girl, broken bird, The Chick, Little Miss Badass, Rebellious Princess, Archer Archetype, Cute Clumsy Girl, Break The Cutie, Girl Next Door
Bee: tomboy and Girly Girl, The Cutie, girl next door, Outdoorsy Gal, Adorkable, Plucky Girl, Beware The Nice Ones, Badass Adorable, Go-Getter Girl , Amateur Sleuth, Nice Girl
Celine: Girl Next Door, Adorkable, the dork, Hero's Muse, Girl next door, Nice Girls, Go getter girl, 100% adoration rating, Actual Pacifist, Beware the Nice Ones, Undying Loyalty
Elle: Cute bookworm, Go-Getter Girl, girl friday, Plucky Girl, Beware the nice ones,The Pollyanna, Nice girl, Adorkable, Thinks Like a Romance Novel, The Ace, All-Loving Hero
Holly: Female Empowerment Song, Big Sister Instinct, boobs of steel, Mama Bear, Damsel out of distress, Determinator,Cool Big Sis, Good is not soft, Alpha Bitch, Deadpan Snarker, Broken Bird
Inés: Dark Magical Girl, Action Girl, lady of adventure, High Heels Hurt, Evil wears black, Beware the nice ones, Lady of Black Magic, Boobs of steel, Hidden Depths, Action Fashionista, Mysterious Woman
Kir: Haunted Heroine, Beneath the Mask, good girl gone bad, Boobs of Steel, Rebellious Princess, Stepford Smiler, Break the cutie, Muggle with a Degree in Magic, Badass Adorable, Sugar-and-Ice Personality, Took a level in Badass
Maria: Brainy Brunette, Women Are Wiser, Femme Fatale, Lady in Red, The Ace, Lady and a scholar, Badass Bookworm, Deadpan Snarker, Plucky Girl, Go-Getter Girl
Nic: Jerk with a Heart of Gold, Deadpan Snarker, hidden depths, The Dandy, Took a level in kindness, The fashionista, Lovable Alpha Bitch, Good Bad Boy, Brutal Honesty, World of Snark
Rach: Tall, Dark, and Snarky, Tomboy with a Girly Streak, adaptational badass, Hard-Drinking Party Girl, Deadpan Snarker, Spirited Young Lady, Determinator, Hell-bent for leather, Hot Blooded, Damsel Out of Distress, Brutal Honesty
Rana: Deadpan Snarker, Sugar-and-Ice Personality, cool big sis, Cute Clumsy Girl, Politically Active Princess, Damsel Out of Distress,Defrosting Ice Queen, Big eater, The Confidant, Screw the Rules, I'm Doing What's Right!
last edited on Jun 23, 2020 at 03:55AM

Leyton Family<3 28 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...