Leyton Family<3 Leyton Family Confessions

mooshka posted on May 09, 2014 at 03:14PM
Hello, welcome to the official Leyton Family confessions. Here you can submit any confession you have about the family! {as long as its not bashing a specific member!!} So confess away:)

How it works
You can pm me your confession if you don't care about being anonymous or what not but if you want to stay anonymous all you have to do is send me an anon message on Tumblr:) My tumblr can be found link

Some basic but obvious rules!
There's only really two...

1) I already mentioned this above, but yeah no bashing a member! That's dumb and so unfamily like and if someone does I won't publish it and if I find out who you are...I will seriously lose all respect for you.
2)Do not ask me...Who confessed this? because I won't tell you. (most likely I won't know either) but yeah the entire reason I'm having people pm me/anon message me is because these are called CONFESSIONS. So yeah, don't ask me and don't ask others!

kk, bitch mooshie gone:P

CONFESS AWAY LPF.
 Hello, welcome to the official Leyton Family confessions. Here anda can menyerahkan any confession anda have
last edited on May 09, 2014 at 09:57PM

Leyton Family<3 30 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mooshka said…
Confession # 1
"I love how we all truly became a family."
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Confession # 1 "I cinta how we all truly became a family."
Confession # 2
"I love how we have non-Leyton fans on the spot as well. It shows that anyone is welcome in the family!"
 Confession # 2 "I cinta how we have non-Leyton fan on the spot as well. It shows that anyone is welc
Confession # 3
"I wish some of my non-LPF friends joined the spot."
 Confession # 3 "I wish some of my non-LPF friends joined the spot."
Confession # 4
"I ship Amber and Sawyer. They're perfect!"
 Confession # 4 "I ship Amber and Sawyer. They're perfect!"
Nicolas97 commented…
Agreed ;-) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
rorymariano commented…
Agree :P <333 (Also this fanart is perfect!) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 5
"I think Atie and Bee are the perfect Breyton."
 Confession # 5 "I think Atie and Bee are the perfect Breyton."
mooshka commented…
I think these types of confessions are better (the black underneath) they're easier to read. So I think I'll be doing them like this. Sound good? lol sorry guys I'm new to the whole art thing so I'm like messing around with everything. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nicolas97 commented…
Yeah I agree these are awesome <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 6
"I'm sad no one ever votes for me in the LPF icon contests."
 Confession # 6 "I'm sad no one ever vote for me in the LPF icon contests."
Confession # 7
"I ship Datie and Dolly♥"
 Confession # 7 "I ship Datie and Dolly♥"
WarriorGilbert commented…
Bless! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
xoheartinohioxo commented…
Whoo hoo! Multishipping ftw! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 8
"I miss Ale, she rocks!"
 Confession # 8 "I miss Ale, she rocks!"
mooshka commented…
I agree so hard on this one<333 I miss her too:( lebih dari setahun yang lalu
bbiatch commented…
awwww!! that's sweet!! I thought nobody missed me!! whoever anda are, anda rock too and I miss anda (and everyone!) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 9
"Although I wasn't able to join FP properly because my last account was banned, I'm so glad I got to know some of you. I already got the sense I would like some of you, and I ended up liking the ones I've talked a lot more than I thought. I love you guys."
 Confession # 9 "Although I wasn't able to gabung FP properly because my last account was banned, I'm s
Confession # 10
"One day, I hope the LPF meet each other in real life. A crazy idea I have for all of us is if we all get to vacation together in Vegas."
 Confession # 10 "One day, I hope the LPF meet each other in real life. A crazy idea I have for all o
Nicolas97 commented…
Hangover style? <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mooshka commented…
lol idk how I feel about all of us in Vegas:P I feel like we'd all be banned from the damn cityXD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Piu95 commented…
^Yes Moosh I totally agree, let's do it :p lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 11
"I feel like if I had a position in the LPF, I would be the guardian angel."
 Confession # 11 "I feel like if I had a position in the LPF, I would be the guardian angel."
Confession # 12
"I am so glad I got to know Nic. He's so real, honest, genuine, unique, and original. I love that he's the kind of guy who never sacrifices who he is just because people have a problem with it, he stays true to himself and that is what Fanpop needs to see more of. Nic, you are brilliant. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise and if there are people bullying you, remind me to kick their ass or at least give them a verbal smackdown."
 Confession # 12 "I am so glad I got to know Nic. He's so real, honest, genuine, unique, and original
Nicolas97 commented…
I don't know who wrote this but anda made me tear up menggerutu, jalang :'') cinta anda <33 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 13
"LPF > Rest Of Fanpop. If it weren't for the LPF, I probably wouldn't even be keeping in touch with any Fanpoppers."
 Confession # 13 "LPF > Rest Of Fanpop. If it weren't for the LPF, I probably wouldn't even be keepin
Confession # 14
"I really loved how everyone integrated me so fast in the family,I feel a real member of this awesome community <3"
 Confession # 14 "I really loved how everyone integrated me so fast in the family,I feel a real membe
XxXrachellXxX commented…
RICHARD IN THE PICTUREEEEEEEEEEE <3333333333333333333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 15
"I think Aline has the most interesting background and personality and I don't like it if/when she's taken for plain!"
 Confession # 15 "I think Aline has the most interesting background and personality and I don't like
Piu95 commented…
Aww that's absolutely adorable. Whoever wrote it, I cinta you! anda don't know how much this means to me <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 16
"Because I'm ever so desperate for an LPF in Vegas vacation (I'm lame, I know), I can so far picture Holly treating us all out to a buffet at one of the Vegas hotels."
 Confession # 16 "Because I'm ever so desperate for an LPF in Vegas vacation (I'm lame, I know), I ca
xoheartinohioxo commented…
If i had the money i totally would! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 17
"I am proud to say that my real friends,the ones I really care about,are here,on Fanpop,here,in this family. <3"
 Confession # 17 "I am proud to say that my real friends,the ones I really care about,are here,on fan
Nicolas97 commented…
<3333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 18
"I still can't believe that you guys like me!"
 Confession # 18 "I still can't believe that anda guys like me!"
Confession # 19
"One of the many things that I love about our family is, no matter what's going on with our lives and how busy we are, we always feel welcomed and loved when we come back. It's like we never left."
 Confession # 19 "One of the many things that I cinta about our family is, no matter what's going on w
Confession # 20
"Our family has so many talented members. I'm so proud of them ♥"
 Confession # 20 "Our family has so many talented members. I'm so proud of them ♥"
Confession # 21
" i love you all but i wish we could slow down on the picks a little bit. it is so hard keeping up!"
 Confession # 21 " i cinta anda all but i wish we could slow down on the picks a little bit. it is so h
Sakkara98 commented…
Agreed ! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nicolas97 commented…
hhahahaha lol :P sorry for my part! <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mooshka commented…
I personally cinta when we have a ton of picks<3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Piu95 commented…
Yeah I cinta that our family is still active but I get that when there's like 50 picks per hari (I'm exaggerating of course) it's a lot to do :p lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 22
"Sometimes it bothers me that I can't say I love something without someone who loves the thing "more" getting offended."
 Confession # 22 "Sometimes it bothers me that I can't say I cinta something without someone who loves
Sakkara98 commented…
Agreed too ^^ lebih dari setahun yang lalu
XxXrachellXxX commented…
This is directed at me, most likely, but I can't really help who I am. Sorry. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
tvdlover commented…
This. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 23
"You guys never fail to put a smile on my face <3"
 Confession # 23 "You guys never fail to put a smile on my face <3"
Confession # 24
"I'm sad that I wasn't a part of the LPF from the beginning and didn't get to talk to Elle, Kir, Kelly and other unactive members. They seems really friendly and awesome."
 Confession # 24 "I'm sad that I wasn't a part of the LPF from the beginning and didn't get to talk t
Nicolas97 commented…
Oh Gosh yes :( I wish I could have met them! <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
123Naki456 commented…
I miss them so much <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 25
"The LPF is the only club that I actually visit regularly on Fanpop and it's really all that I need ♥"
 Confession # 25 "The LPF is the only club that I actually visit regularly on fanpop and it's really
tvdlover commented…
Yes. <3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Yes! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nicolas97 commented…
Yes <333 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
123Naki456 commented…
Same! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 26
" I hope that the LF tv show fanfiction is still going to be written! All of the ideas were so epic and I loved all the actors/actresses chosen for us and our love interests. I know that the drama put a bit of a damper on things, but it would be so so amazing with our girls' epic writing! I was (am) looking forward to it so much, so I hope it happens sometime. (Please Rachel and Aline pleeeaaase)"
 Confession # 26 " I hope that the LF tv tampil fanfiction is still going to be written! All of the ide
mooshka commented…
UGH Sorry the font is so small and hard to read. It was a super long confession and yeah:/ but if anda click on the picture anda can probably read it better:) atau just read the text above:P Sorry guys I'm still new at thisXD lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Piu95 commented…
We've stopped because Rach left but now that she's back, I'll be up for it :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Uuuuh well, I didn't think anda guys wanted me to do anything remotely close to this spot anymore. But I suppose we could do it again. I suppose whoever wrote this is referring to the latest idea. I guess we could still do it. I'll have time in like a week atau so, I won't have basically anything to do anymore. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Piu95 commented…
^Me too selanjutnya week I'm freeeee! Well if I can make til then :p lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 27
"Sometimes i feel like... if you guys really knew EVERYTHING about me, my deepest secrets, you wouldn't like me =["
 Confession # 27 "Sometimes i feel like... if anda guys really knew EVERYTHING about me, my deepest se
mooshka commented…
To the person who confessed this...I highly doubt that. We've all done some bad things and we've all been horrible at one point. No one an deny that. If anda ever need to talk I'm here, even if anda message me through anon on Tumblr I'll be there for you<3 lebih dari setahun yang lalu
mooshka commented…
oh and this message is for everyone! anda guys can all come talk to me whenever. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nicolas97 commented…
I think I know who wrote this and I have to say that this is crap! We don't cinta because we have to here, we cinta because we accept each other and we cinta anda (whoever this is) not only when you're good but when you're 'bad', with your faults and regrets and everything! We want the full package ;p lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Piu95 commented…
I think everyone must feel a bit like that but I think we all would get on very well. For my part I really cinta anda guys ♥ & to whoever wrote this, if anda have killed someone, I'll help anda hide the body ;) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 28
"I act like I'm happy a lot of the times on here, but I'm really going through a lot. I don't like to talk about it mainly because I don't think anyone will understand."
 Confession # 28 "I act like I'm happy a lot of the times on here, but I'm really going through a lot
Confession # 29
"I haven't spoken to Ale in years, and I wish there was a way to talk to her again.
 Confession # 29 "I haven't spoken to bir putih, ale in years, and I wish there was a way to talk to her again.
Nicolas97 commented…
She rocks!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Confession # 30
"I CANNOT wait to read the new fic,I'm SOO excited ! aaaaahhhh !!"
 Confession # 30 "I CANNOT wait to read the new fic,I'm SOO excited ! aaaaahhhh !!"
XxXrachellXxX commented…
anda guys are giving our menulis skills way too much value :P lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Piu95 commented…
Too much pressure now guys :p Seriously I hope we won't disappoint. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
^ anda DIDN'T!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu