Kirby IS META KNIGHT RELATED TO KIRBY?!

SheWolf11 posted on Feb 03, 2010 at 01:09AM
When ever you defeat Meta Knight in a game his mask comes off and he looks like Kirby!!!
 When ever anda defeat Meta Knight in a game his mask comes off and he looks like Kirby!!!
last edited on Aug 30, 2011 at 04:56PM

Kirby 30 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SuperKirbylover said…
heart
i think yes b case hes round.
 i think yes b case hes round.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PengyGirl said…
Meta knight is a monster from enemy(I can't remember what it was) and so is Kirby!
SundragonKuroe commented…
I highly doubt it. anda do realize it could have been that bintang warriors were fighting for their halaman awal planets freedom not just their own. Your only saying the pilot video facts- not the changed series facts. fan need to research lebih atau else people get really confused lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 9blades said…
smile
Lol they say enemy in the English version however HIS (they made him sound like a girl = what the heck...) name is Nightmare, you can even see that it is on the television King Dee Dee Dee has if you pause the video.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hoshunokirby said…
kirby is the same race as meta night they are round have same eyes feet and hands and they fly but kirby is a special kind of that race . it is fact that they are the same race
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hoshunokirby said…
any kirby fan would no that
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sonicishot said…
yeah! Look at him with out a mask!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zikki-Dee said…
yes they are indeed related ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kirbystar109 said…
hmmm
what the heck there both star warriors on the kirby show so they could be related
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kirbystar109 said…
yeah they are
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mariofan14 said…
Probably, but Meta Knight doesn't inhale.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu YoshiDude said…
I doubt that. Kirby fights with bare hands. Meta Knight fights with Sword and armor. Kirby inhales meta knight does not. Plus I think Meta Knight is cooler.
 I doubt that. Kirby fights with bare hands. Meta Knight fights with Sword and armor. Kirby inhales me
kirbymaniac1 commented…
I agree. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
rebecca4573 commented…
i like kirby better and to prove it i have a toy kirby but selanjutnya tahun i'm going to get a meta knight toy THAY ARE SO COOL lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadirby said…
smirk
No, they are probably just the same species.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu taylorl4101 said…
mischievous
yes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jtbukoski said…
Actually if you saw the series they technically are. Well both of them are star warriors... Kirby is just a baby star warrior.... a newer "breed" that got sent to dream land 200 years early due to king dedede summoning demons from the nightmare company. so they are kinda like cousins..... my resources are from "Hoshi no Kaabii" (cuz i think the japanese version is better) its translated to Kirby of the stars. Both Meta Knight and Kirby (as well as other star warriors like Knuckle Joe's father) were actually created by nightmare (overall bad guy) really they were demons who thought against nightmare's plot... I paid attention while watching.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tartarusfire3 said…
Yeah the are if you havent already noticed.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SheWolf11 said…
I always saw him as Kirby's father or something but, what I meant was, what family relation do they have?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Harpaw8 said…
Yes, they are both star warriors
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Number1KirbyFan said…
shadirby: "No, they are probobly just the same species." Kirby's species is Kirby. If Meta Knight's name isn't Kirby doesn't mean he's not a Kirby.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadowwilfre said…
No he says it himself in the 3rd hoshi no kaabii episode I think
 No he says it himself in the 3rd hoshi no kaabii episode I think
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FangTheHedgebat said…
angry
HONESTLY????? dude, only jtbukoski really knows whats happening!!! Kirby is NOT related to meta knight, they are both the same race of star warriors created by eNeMeE.They dont have ANY relations in family (unless you count them as cousins since they were made by eNeMeE. the only reason kirby is different is because he is a baby (technically) meta knight said it himself! he said kirby woke up 200 years too early, so he isnt very developed, and like meta knight said "he cannot speak, he can barely think" because he's a BABY! god, a REAL kirby fan would know!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hannainachoppa said…
If I'm correct, Meta Knight is classified as the same 'species' as Kirby, so it's hard not to see the connection
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mrgameandpie said…
While Kirby and Meta Knight do appear to be the same species, there isn't really any indication that they are related beyond that, especially in the games where star warriors and the like are not brought up and thus likely do not exist within that canon.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SundragonKuroe said…
4:23 In both Kirby series episode 3 'Hoshi no Kaabii' and 'Kirby of the Stars' this scene plays out:

Sir Meta Knight: "You want me to duel with Kirby?"

King Dedede: "This is your chance to show your loyalty to me."

Escargoon: "Kirby is to be banished from the village."

Sir Meta Knight: "Kirby does not attack us therefore I will not attack him" He pauses " if that is what you want why not order a demon beast from Nightmare's company?"

King Dedede: "What? Where'd you hear I had a interest in demon beasts?"

Sir Meta Knight: "It is a common rumor, that you have a delivery system in this room."

Escargoon: " That's a national secret!"

King Dedede: "It won't be a demon beast this time, but you who's going to defeat Kirby!"

Escargoon: "Are you a relative of his or something? Is that why you're so reluctant to fight?"

Sir Meta Knight: "No."

King Dedede: "Then take your sword and attack him!"

Sir Meta Knight: "If that is your command then I would be glad to..."

*Scene end*

Are you not a Kirby fan who watches the show? This was the THIRD EPISODE! And he Clearly says "No."
o-o

He said it himself. They are only the same species. It is more likely to be that the rebellious creation weren't the star warriors because Nightmare didn't make the galaxy! The star warriors were probably just the planets rebelling and some of his monsters fighting for freedom- but I doubt it was Kirby or Meta Knight!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spyer2k said…
Maybe Meta Knight does inhale but he has become attached to the " Bat Copy Ability? " so he decided to keep it on him all times.
Unlike in the game when Kirby is hit in the show his ability is not knocked out meaning if Kirby wanted he could keep 1 ability for as long as he lived.
and since the wings alone aren't enough for fighting he has that cool sword.
They're obviously not related though, just same species.
@Number1KirbyFan I do wish that they'd give other colored Kirbys names though and give their species a name.
Just so you know their species is un-named and that's why everyone calls them Kirbys his name doesn't have to be Kirby to be in Kirby's Species.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MetaKirby23 said…
Yeah i guess meta knight looks JUST like kirby except the colors and meta knight can't inhale P.S. I think all star warriors are part of the kirby species
purpleflower123 commented…
Yeah your probably right that all the bintang warriors are from the kirby series, I read up on then and it berkata they looked like Meta Knight but in different armor. Since Meta Knight is classified as on of the kirby species, it possible that all the atar warriors are from the kirby species. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CheetahGirl5147 said…
Yes, or they are some how same Species.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sonicmegamix said…
big smile
yes. he's just wearing a mask :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Flameforceboyz said…
surprise
I think he might be... KIRBY'S BROTHER!!😱Just evil.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luvnintendo said…
I honestly don't think they are related, however they do look alike. I've always thought Meta Knight and Kirby frienamies (friends and enimees).
lebih dari setahun yang lalu whitewolf264 said…
they are star warriors they are the same kind