jensen ackles Lebih Handsome Guy Than A Brilliant Actor.

katie_ketusia posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 12:35PM
Do you agree with me that Jensen's appearance outperforms to his acting talent?
last edited on Jun 01, 2010 at 07:31AM

jensen ackles 29 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu msanders2008 said…
I have to disagree with you on that one. I think Jensen is a very good actor and is over looked!
TeaShopLace commented…
anda people are just defending Jensen because he's good looking and anda like him because of that. His looks mitigate his limited akting skills. The OP is absolutely correct. Jensen is a mediocre actor at best. That's just the truth. Now, he's certainly beautiful but he doesn't have nearly the akting chops of Brad Pitt atau Clooney atau even Ryan Gosling. That's just fact people. Come on and grow up! For tv he's fine . . . but as pretty as he may be, I seriously don't think he's big screen quality, but that's fine. Not everyone can be an A daftar actor, and Jensen is great for tv. Plus, he's made a lot of money and there are very few actors who can say that. lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shomill said…
I disagree, too. I think he's a very good actor, very believable. But you're right about him being handsome, of course. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katie_ketusia said…
Probably u haven't understood well. I don't say that Jensen is a bad actor, I think he's more handsome.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tazoulini said…
heart
He is as gorgeous as he is an amazing actor.Do you watch the show?
I think you can get your answer there.He has shown great skills as an actor-both in funny and dramatic emotional scenes.I
Submitting these as evidence!
link
link
link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ambra said…
Agree with Tazoulini,on SPN Jensen gave us proof to be an awesome actor,he makes you feel all the different emotions is character feels,and in episodes like "Dream a Little Dream og Me" or "The End" he managed to play two Dean showing the subtle differences between them,only a great actor can do this,and his facial expressions are so many when you watch him carefully in his acting!He's def a great actor as much as he's handome,even more!
wink
And I agree with awesome Ambra italian girl!!!
Being able to act "against" yourself is huuuuge and Jensen totally nailed it both times!It's like you're watching different people!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Katarina2010 said…
what are you talking about??He is NOT more handsome guy than a good actor.I believe he is an underrated actor,he deserves for sure more attention.I agree with Ambra/tazoulini!
Sorry girls, I didn't want to irritate u. I just asked a question. I love Jensen, but I like his appearance more than his acting. It doesn't mean that he's a bad actor. Understand it correctly pls.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dean-girlx said…
What the hell?! :| definitely not. His talent as an actor is incredible .. amazing .. stunning.
cool
You are asking a question and we understand and explaining to you why we think he's BOTH,you think he's better lookin than actin, not us though..
It's your opinion and we are sharing our on the subject 'cause you asked..Didn't you want an answer?
Oh,I'm not irritated I'm just stating my opinion.Hopefully now you'll get it.. ;D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spn7 said…
i disagree. i think jensen is a really good actor, who should get well deserved movie parts than his recent ones, cause i believe he is great. as well as the most handsome guy ever. but definitly good actor who needs better roles.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fanfly said…
^^What everyone else is saying. He's handsome but more than that...he's a great actor. And he doesn't get enough credit for it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ket-kety said…
of course he's got fascinating appereance,but I would not liked him without his acting skills...I think Jensen's perfect in both,isn't he?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fanfly said…
I know I already commented on this, but the more I think on it, the more this kind of pisses me off. Jensen is a skilled actor who has a hard enough time proving that he's not just a pretty face without his own fans going around saying he's more handsome than he is talented. And I honestly don't see that...his acting skills are incredible. If he wasn't a good looking guy, I'd still love him because of those skills.

You may not be saying that he's a bad actor. But you are saying that he's more of a pretty face than he is a good actor. We understand you just fine...and I think we all emphatically disagree.

Sorry for the mini-rant. You are of course entitled to your opinion...and so are we.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shan74 said…
I think Jensen is a fantastic actor. He's a serious actor but funny as well. He's totally believable and a joy for me to watch!
surprise
Oh, I get what you're saying, katie! Yes, I do love his looks more than his acting! lol
ebonytheboss commented…
your dumb shut up! jensen is the best lebih dari setahun yang lalu
kiss
Thanks god! Finally the most loyal fan of me, Shomill, understood the main idea of my question. Thanks a lot my darling!
ebonytheboss commented…
shut up bitch! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lol! You're welcome!
ebonytheboss commented…
shut up lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sarahshiner said…
Of course he is more handsome than talanted. Just be a realistic there r more briliant actors than him but there is no man out there that is more beautiful. I'm not saying that he is a bad actor just saying that he is not the best actor. But for the look nobody can beat him. So he is more beautiful than talanted i agree.
ebonytheboss commented…
hey shut up troll jensen us way better! jensen is the best actor! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ebonytheboss commented…
sara your a dumb bitch! jensen is a brillent actor and the other actors suck! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu terrydeb said…
heart
katie_ketusia i understand what u ment yes he is hadsome and omg good looking but for me he is a gr8 actor who has a whole range of talent that SPN has tapped into when he cry's you want to cry with him when he smiles you smile when he is being silly u laugh with him and for a actor to be able to do this is amazing he is so under used as an actor i cant wait to see him in more projects
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nv6900 said…
i think jensen ackles sucks as an actor...granted he is good looking...so he has talent to model but just because he looks good doesnt mean hes good at everything...i think because of his looks people overlook his overacting...i have only seen him in supernatural so im basing his acting skills off that...he needs to tone it down sometime he overdoes it and its so annoying...if it werent for the other actors the show would be so annoying to watch...they could have picked a better actor for the show...he should stick to modeling

no offense to his die hard fans because of his "acting"

someone can look good but not be good at anything else...
ebonytheboss commented…
nv6 shut up anda bitch! anda suck! jensen ackles is the best actor ever! and your soo dumb! anf your twiilght pic sucks! jensen us a great actor ! nv6 your so retared! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ebonytheboss commented…
nv6 your so dumb and retated anda suck bitch! jensen ackles is the best actor and your a troll and hope anda die. robert o sucks as an actor! niot jensen he is perfect! and nv6 your faggot and a hobo dumb bitch! bye troll! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I don't think he's overacting. He's just very realistic. And I remember him in Dark Angel, in two roles, both of which I hated. He was excellent at them, and the fact that he now plays a character I absolutely love shows me what a good actor he really is.
ebonytheboss commented…
i loved ben and alec jensen was great andbyour dumb! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ebonytheboss commented…
your wrong jensem was great in dark angel! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Soussanah said…
I would say overreacting comes in a way even when we give our
judgment about somebody. Not only when we praise somebody. It
shouldn't be like that, either way. I'm all SamGirl. But I don't agree with any harsh judgment about Jensen/Dean that doesn't go along with my own opinion. Jensen IS the BEST choice for Dean's role in the show! Exactly because the way he is.
Dominant, confident, ambitious and comfortable in his own skin. I just can't think about any better actor who would be able to have Dean in total control like Jensen have. Why do I believe that Supernatural would be anoying without him?
He doesn't have to be good at everything, but he can consider himself lucky: God-given good looks and natural gift for acting. Some of us will go more for his good look, some of us will pay more attention to his acting. For me, it's beyond the physical. Acknowledging that there is more to that. Creativity, flexibility, concentration, instinct and skill to create a magical something out of words on paper. And those magical vibes Jensen and Jared
constantly giving me from the beginning of the show. Sure, not every of us will feel the same. But surly I will not accept possibility that jensen has build his success only on his good look!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ebonytheboss commented…
shut up troll lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ebonytheboss commented…
jensen is the best actor ever! thats fact lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu stevieme said…
Hubby and I have been watching Supernatural since the beginning and watched Dark Angel before that and we think Jensen is a very underrated actor. Whilst I find Mr Ackles attractive, like others have said his talent is more important. My hubby says he doesn't find him attractive at all (He did only watch Dark Angel with me cos Jessica is cute to him) but does rate his acting though. Both of us wish he'd pick his film work with more thought as the 2 horrors were a bit weak though Jensen was good in them and 10in hero was good but not great. He is very talented and we wish him a long and prosperous career based on this talent.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ebonytheboss commented…
your wrong too ! jensen was great in tenih hero and your hubby us a dumbass! jensen is the best! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jackles33 said…
Jensen has grown a lot since Days of Our Lives. Dark Angel, Dawson's Creek and Smallville gave him a small stage to practice on, but Supernatural gave him a bigger stage, and he has since owned the character of Dean Winchester. Watching him now in that role,I can see that he has perfected his voice inflections, facial expressions, his comic and dramatic timing to the point where he is pretty flawless. Unfortunately, at age 33, he has become pigeon-holed in the role that he has perfected, and Hollywood has moved on. I wish I were wrong, but his window of time has come and gone. In a way, I am glad, because, that means he will retain some sanity in his life, and maybe have a successful marriage and a life away from the paparazzi. I don't think I would wish intense Hollywood success on him because I like him too much, even though it irritates me that Hollywood has ignored his potential. He will walk away from Supernatural feeling proud and go on with his life. Maybe go back to Texas and act on stage. It's obvious he is a sweetheart.
ebonytheboss commented…
well spn is great so shut up and hate dannell too! jensen is the best! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ebonytheboss commented…
i disagree jensen has always been great! still is great bye troll lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ebonytheboss said…
well this thread is dumb and jensen ackles THE BEST ACTOR ad he was always great! And jensen will be great in the futtrue too! Thebtrolls who say hes not great are blind! Jensen is perfect and all you trolls are dumb! Bye trolls!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ebonytheboss said…
jensen is a briilent actor and way better than other actors too! more sexy and more talented! Jensen isbthe best this thread is bullshit ! Bye trolls!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeaShopLace said…
You people are just defending Jensen because he's good looking and you like him because of that. His looks mitigate his limited acting skills. The OP is absolutely correct. Jensen is a mediocre actor at best. That's just the truth. Now, he's certainly beautiful but he doesn't have nearly the acting chops of Brad Pitt or Clooney or even Ryan Gosling. That's just fact people. Come on and grow up! For tv he's fine . . . but as pretty as he may be, I seriously don't think he's big screen quality, but that's fine. Not everyone can be an A List actor, and Jensen is great for tv. Plus, he's made a lot of money and there are very few actors who can say that.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ImaLawyer2012 said…
EbonyTheBoss, you are NUTS! You are Koo Koo for Coco Puffs, and on top of that you're a ridiculous BULLY. How old are you? If you're over fifteen, you're an idiot. I sure hope you learn to behave like an adult soon and respect people who have different opinions. Otherwise, you're going to end up thirty years old with no college degree and absolutely no friends because no one is going to put up with you. And I got news for you: Jensen Ackles doesn't want you. You could be last female on earth and he'd go gay to avoid you. You have a NASTY attitude. You're not cute; you're not funny; you're just a sad little girl with a crush on someone she'll never even seen in person, much less have. Nevertheless, I honestly do hope you change and that your life works out.