jacob black Breaking Dawn Reaction - SPOILERS

Labradoodle posted on Aug 08, 2008 at 09:55PM
All over the internet, there has been a lot of negative comments about the latest ( and I think, personally, the best) final book. A lot of it focuses on the Nessie plotline and Jake's imprinting. What does everyone think about it? Please feel free to defend Breaking Dawn as one of the greatest ends to a series ever. Cheers!

jacob black 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kateliness2 said…
I thought it was pretty good overall.

Personally, I don't like Nessie that much. First, I felt that the whole pregnancy plot seemed 'forced', or unnatural.

Also, (this is probably just my adoration for Jake speaking), but I don't think she deserves him!

Finally, it felt like after Jake imprinted, he lost all of his personality, or the reason that I love him. He became like... Edward. You know, overprotective, forceful, predictable. Edward is fine, but I *adore* Jake and, after imprinting, he just didn't seem like Jake anymore.

But, if Jake's happy, I can be happy for him.

Also, I liked the happy ending (I'm a sucker for those) but I wish they would have fought! I didn't want any main characters to die of course, but I wouldn't have minded some minor character or Volturi bloodshed.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cheergeek said…
I love Nessie.. she's a sweetheart =)
I'm willing to defend her more than I did with Jacob. Which now, I feel like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because he's happy. =D
Did I want him to imprint? No, I thought the whole imprintinf thing was lame... but now that he did, I absolutly LOVE Jacob/Nessie!
Admit! They are more awesome than you!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vampgirlbella said…
well kateliness2 i agree w/ the part where jake doesn't seem like jake after imprinting and yeah the imprinting thing is preety stupid but i think its a good thing fo jake
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xjohjix said…
If only bella had agreed to aborting the vamp baby and got it on w/ jake for a new baby
it never wouldv happened
but thats for jacob-crazed fans to daydream about i guess
But overall i really think it was the most appropiate conclusion to jakes pain and search for loooovvee =]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jacob4ever57 said…
worried
Kateliness i totally agree with you on sooo many levels.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HerMelody said…
I like Breaking Dawn, I prefer the previous books but I think Breaking Dawn was great and a good end to the series.
I agree that Jacob seemed to lose character after imprinting and I agree that he became kind of Edward-like, and I thought it was a shame. I understand it though, as he did imprint so therefore his love for Renesmee rules, and, as Jacob said about Quil and Claire 'there isn't a toddler on the planet that will be more looked after than that little girl will be'. I loved Jacob as the angry fighter-of-Bella's-love, so the sudden change was.. well, sudden lol. It was different. But I love how Jacob gets his happy ending and imprints at last.
A lot of the things I've read over the internet that critisize Breaking Dawn are about Bella becoming pregnant with a baby that's draining her of life and she becomes a vampire very suddenly in order to save her from the 'mutant baby'. I think it seemed way too dramatic to a lot of people, like Stephenie had let her imagination go wild.
I love Breaking Dawn though, a happy ending for everyone