Inception (2010) SPOLIER!! dont read ifu havent seen the movie SPOLIER!!

fonti_288 posted on Aug 15, 2010 at 08:18AM
Ok so all the dream travelrrs (whatever u wanna call em) have theyre magical metal item that helps them tell if theyre in a dream or real world reality! In the end of the movie leonardo decaprio spins his top, and it was steady, buuuut it started to wobble...but u never saw it fall! and when he got home, his kids were in the exact same clothes and same age as everytime he thought about them, the last time he saw em! soooo what do yoos all think? dream or reality!!

Inception (2010) 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu QueridaPantufa said…
I think he was in a dream. it's very strange that the kids were in EXACTLY the same position as in his memory. I think that he wanted so bad for it to be true, that he was so happy to see his children again, that he didn't even care anymore if he was in a dream or reality.
 I think he was in a dream. it's very strange that the kids were in EXACTLY the same position as in hi
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fonti_288 said…
Hahah I agree! They were exactly the same! Someone told me they used different actors in the end for the kids but they looked so much alike! So if his top he spends falls, its reality right? And if it goes perfect its a dream? Or the other way around. Cuz it wobbled a little but it kept spinning for a while!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu maddy5497 said…
idk...... i dont think he was in a dream because if he was then wouldnt his wife be there 2? also the top starts to wobble at the end and it never wobbled in a dream
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ayyu13 said…
the movie so good.im proud it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu spyderkid22 said…
wink
well from what i think it is probably a dream cause of wht all of u guys how the kids were in the same shape.i also think tht if it is really a dream,then if he were to wake up,tht he were to have the same idea tht Mal had,where what if ur reality was really a dream?thts just my two sence.... ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu egrenier said…
I think Mal wasn't there because in order for Dom to (subconsciously) make himself believe that he was no longer in a dream state, he had to confront Mal and tell her that she had killed herself in "reality" and therefore he couldn't take her with him. Since she had already died, for her ti come back would've let Fim know that it was still a dream.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mikeobi444 said…
It could be a dream within a dream, within a dreamscape built by Miles, and his subconscious has written her out of the dream therefore explaining why she isn't there. So when he see's them, he really believes they are there, you would only know by seeing if the top goes on forever, or not.