how i met your mother Which actress would anda like to play "the mother"

alemenmann posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 11:01PM
I know we are not close to that yet.. but who would you like for the role?

how i met your mother 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vmugmbammrmmsmm said…
sad
natalie portman! i love her and i think she would do great! I also like emma stone but i think she is too young for the role.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mireto1927 said…
smile
agree , natalie would be great for the role :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alemenmann said…
i like Rachel Mc adams.
After a while i´ll do a pick with all the actresses mentioned.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mireto1927 said…
smile
yeah , Rachel is awesome , she would be great too :) there were rumors that Jennifer Aniston can play the mother , I love her , but I don't think she would be appropriate for this role
i looooove jennifer aniston she is in my top 5 ... but i just cant picture her for this role... although it wouldn´t BOTHER me if she did it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jajvars said…
for me ginnifer goodwin has that "motherly" look. I also think the same think about bethany joy galleotti but i´m not sure for THIS role.
 for me ginnifer goodwin has that "motherly" look. I also think the same think about bethany joy galle
well.. i looooove BJL but i dont really like ginnifer goodin.. i do however see what you mean with motherly look
what abouot kirsten dunst or anne hathaway
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FatimaH17 said…
I'd say Anne Hathaway because his kids will end up good looking. and lets be honest.. they didn't get it from the dad. So i think Anne Hathaway is pretty enough for the role. Plus she's totally Awesome!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lostandhp4ever said…
heart
Why do you think Ted is not good looking. He is not my type but I think he looks fine. :)
I love Jennifer Aniston and BJG. What about Evangeline Lilly?
 Why do anda think Ted is not good looking. He is not my type but I think he looks fine. :) I cinta Jen
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SomthingAboutTv said…
Alyssa Milano, she's perfect for the role, here's a picture of her. She's gorgeous, and yes, she can act. :D
 Alyssa Milano, she's perfect for the role, here's a picture of her. She's gorgeous, and yes, she can