film horror What is your most irrational atau Uncommon fears.

piperlovegood posted on Sep 01, 2011 at 10:29AM
Mine would be birds especially pet birds. I was attacked by my friend's bird repeatedly for doing abosolutly nothing but siting near his cage. I get the chills every fall when all the black birds fly down here( I live in Texas) and cover almost everything. I can take psyco killers, vampires, monsters, ghosts. but birds are still scary.

My normal fear is possession.

film horror 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KerryL1986 said…
Any animal that can fly
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lloonny said…
crying
centipedes,i hate them & im fucking scared of them
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EclecticFan78 said…
Clowns. Anything that can stay that cheery for so long is very frightening to me.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu piperlovegood said…
Clowns are creepy(from what I seen on screen) But the only one I met was really my Uncle Jerry so I always knew it was him. I don't fear them for the most part. They are creepy in the movies always.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu aprilc1 said…
spiders definately I'm terrified of them
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jester616 said…
Precious Moments figurines. Those things creep me out, esp when people have shelves and shelves filled w/those teardrop-eyed monsters.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu piperlovegood said…
This one is really specific. I have a fear of being trapped in my car after a crash, or worse a baby(I don't have one but I have a godson who I die for) so I carry a pocket knife on me at all times to cut the belts if thats it. I have never had to use it for that reason but it has come in handy, especially at baby birthdays where the toy they want is bond in with all them zipties they pack toys with.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Santanna13 said…
surprise
I'm terrified of Giants, yes you read that right: GIANTS. I blame the sentinels from the Xmen to be honest.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu axemnas said…
Most of my fears are fairly rational, which one thing however rational or irrational it is is someone being hidden in the backseat of my car, bring on all the movie clowns, Giants, mummies, vampires and whatever else just no Michael Myers in my backseat.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CallaLily11 said…
crying
I'm scared of the classic clown, bug, spider stuff, but one fear that is really weird is im afraid of hitting cars, even though I don't drive, I'm afraid that my car door will hit another car. Then again im afraid of cars in general... When I was 9 I was walking across a busy street, but no cars were coming, so I started to walk nd a car sped around the corner and almost hit me, then the man came out screaming at me, i've been afraid of hitting a car with my door because i think theyll come out and yell at me O.o
lebih dari setahun yang lalu morganville-rox said…
worried
i have mettophobia which is a fear of moths and a fear of crane flies which i have names cranophobia. i also have a fear of being killed by those long metal poles on the backs of lorries which seem to kill more people in horror films and i blame the descent and final destination 5 for that so if we are behind one i make my mom move and i have a fear of tall ladders because as i was walking, one hit a lamp post and a shard sliced my arm and i have been scared ever since
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Makeupdiva said…
Spiders, bees or anything that can sting (I've also never been stung).