hetalia Hetalia Coplayers!

Buko_tan05 posted on Mar 07, 2010 at 05:13PM
omg, first forum post! Suuuuuuu~

So onto the topic: Has anyone here cosplayed as any hetalia character in the series? I'm really curious to know!
~So far, I've only cosplayed as Chibitalia,and I'm planning to do Latvia, Italy, Lithuania (maid uniform), and Canada
I suffered too many hugs and glomps from the last con I went as as Chibitalia >.<

What about you guys, plz respond! I'd really like to know!
o^^o

hetalia 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu summerfrog said…
big smile
I'm going to cosplay as France! the hore! and my friends are all doing it too! were all going to be Hetalia countries!! I'm sooo excited about it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu IvanyaLilly888 said…
My friend wants me to cosplay as Russia and drag me to a con but im not allowed too.... >:/ RAWR!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu canada-san said…
im going to cosplay as canada for a costume party il'l be attending in january
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RoDeRiChLoVeR said…
laugh
i've cosplayed as Austria to school while two of myfriends were Russia and Hungary. Fun until oter students call you mean names. totally worth it though. goo times.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ryans_love said…
my friend is going to be china and i'm going to be america for halloween and enjoy goofing off when no one else knows what we are :) just genderbent...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xxGrell_Kunxx said…
I'm going to cosplay as England for halloween and National Hetalia Day!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu VincentSasana said…
I cosplayed Igirisu for Kotori and going as Hong Kong Anime Next
Hetalia day I went as Greece I slept all day and Had a kitty 8D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu OneHetalian said…
I cosplayed as England this halloween and my friend was America~! we had some fun..... hehehe! XD
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vampiressJazz said…
i did a really bad iggy cosplay for Hetalia day this year XD lol i had cat ears..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BeB said…
mischievous
My first ever cosplay was Revolutionary War America~ <3 It was sooooo fun XD I had a blast! X3
 My first ever cosplay was Revolutionary War America~ <3 It was sooooo fun XD I had a blast! X3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Aph-Finland said…
i cosplayed at Finland for both halloween and when we went to the store X3 when i went to the store i did not have a wig though i was sad :(