harry potter HP RP ((i know its getting a bit old but...one lebih for good luck?)

LetsDuel2012 posted on Sep 06, 2013 at 10:52PM
so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no homestuck level cursing...no godmodding.....normal chiz

Name-
Age-
Year-
House-
Greatest Weakness-
Greatest Strength-
Talents-
Wand-
Appearance-
Extra info?

------> we also need CANON characters too! <-----------
Name-Skylar Cunningham
Age-15
Year-5
House-Slytherin
Greatest Weakness- shes Lazy,cocky and sometimes downright evil
Greatest Strength-Focused,pretty smart when she wants to be
Talents-Singing,drawing
Wand- 10in Unicorn tail hair oak
Appearance-
 so...you already know the drill so just post your character...normal rules i guess...no homestuck lev
last edited on Apr 10, 2014 at 02:44PM

harry potter 235 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 235

lebih dari setahun yang lalu yoloswagpotter said…
((What book is this set in? and may I please join?))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oodango said…
((May I join too? :3))
yoloswagpotter commented…
yay. :) lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu athenachild13 said…
anybody actually use this and if so im joining?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LetsDuel2012 said…
(( we can start in the third year and yes you all can join))
athenachild13 commented…
so all of us are 13 tahun 3 right? lebih dari setahun yang lalu
((yay thank you!))
Name- Sophia Cantatrix
Age- 13
Year- 3
House- Ravenclaw
Greatest Weakness- impulsive/short tempered
Greatest Strength- good at understanding other people's perspective
Talents- anything related to music (singing, guitar, etc.), writing
Wand- hazel and phoenix feather, 9 3/4", carved with flowing swirls
Appearance- caramel-colored skin, naturally curly dark brown hair to her shoulders, hazel eyes, 5'
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
(( alrighty i guess we can start...))
((cool! first person or third?))
((whatever you want!
Sophia tapped her fingers against her knee and bounced her leg up and down. She desperately wanted to get her guitar out but she didn't want to wake Bear. Finally she couldn't stand it. Standing, she reached up to the luggage rack above her. Sophia picked up the bundle of velvety black fur that lay there and placed it gently on the seat cushion, where it uncurled into a cat, yawned, and stretched out on the bench. Then she hauled her heavy guitar case off the shelf. She lay it on the ground and unlatched the tarnished gold clasps, flipping the top open. From inside, she lifted out a polished wooden acoustic guitar, its strings flashing in the rays of sunlight that made squares of light on the floor from the window. It had belonged to her grandfather, then her father, and 3 years ago for her tenth birthday, he had given it to her. Sophia sat on the floor, propped up the guitar up on her right knee, and put her fingers up on the fretboard. They automatically fingered a D chord. She made one long stroke down with her right hand and the chord resonated through the small train compartment.

((im sorry if it's too long, if it is then let me know. once we get into the story they will probably be shorter))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Issydragonheart said…
Name- Candice Tessa. She likes to be called Candie. She hates being called Candice.
Age- 13
Year- 3
House- Gryffindor
Greatest Weakness- Focusing, and bit of scatterbrain. Fangirling too.
Greatest Strength- Understanding animals from scariest to cutest. See's the best in everyone.
Talents- Match making
Wand- Pearl white and angel feather, 9 3/4, a wing design.
Appearance-
Extra info- has a older half sister.
 Name- Candice Tessa. She likes to be called Candie. She hates being called Candice. Age- 13 Year-
Name- Janet (hates her name too but instead she'll toast you if you call her that. She only allows her mom and sister to call her) Tessa. Her name she likes to be called is Jinx.
Age- 15
Year- 5
House- Gryffindor
Greatest Weakness- Temper, and fights.
Greatest Strength- Getting past people and protect the ones she loves.
Talents- Sports like all of them except dance. Finally fighting wand and no wand.
Wand- Dark brown and dragon heart string, 9 3/5, plain.
Appearance-
Extra info? Her father is different from candie's. Her father died in the great wizarding war, and never met him. Also very over protective of candie.
 Name- Janet (hates her name too but instead she'll roti panggang anda if anda call her that. She only allows he
Two girls dash through the train station pushing two loaded trolley's. Pushing past people trying to make it to the ninth platform.
Candie: Come on we can't miss the train!
Jinx: I know so hurry up I have prefect duties to do when I get on! If you didn't half to feed your entire Zoo at home we wouldn't be in this hurry to get on the train! *Make it down to the platform*
Candie: *Racing the pillar* Well I wanted to make sure they had the right amount of food while I'm gone! Anyway come one we're nearly there!
Jinx: I'll go first. *dashes through the pillar meeting the busy station full of wizards families bidding goodbye to their children for a year.*
Candie: *shortly follows Jinx* thew-...we made it.
Jinx: well I best I'll see you later I have to get going to my prefect duties.*waves goodbye as she quickly gets on the train after putting her stuff up*
Candie: *after putting her stuff up she wonders down the hall looking for a compartment to sit in.* *finally gave up and found a room with a girl in it* Um....is it okay if I sit here. Everywhere else is full.
Sophia looked up, startled. "Oh, umm... sure!" She moved the guitar case up to one side to make room for the new girl's legs. She lifted her hand to strum again, then paused. "You don't mind if I play, do you?"
Candie smile and take place across from the girl.
Candie: Thanks. I'm Candie by the way. And Your name is.........mm...let me guess guitar, dark curly hair, smart, creative, and full of dreams. You must be Sophia Cantatrix, 3rd year RavenClaw. Right?
Sophia looked stunned. "Nice to meet you, Candie..." She paused, then said, "How can you recognize me just like that? I mean, hardly anyone knows my name!" Sophia looked hard at Candie, taking in the golden blonde hair, blue eyes, but especially her huge smile. "You're Gryffindor, aren't you?" she asked suddenly. "I think we've had Double Potions together last year..."
Candie giggles at her confusion. "I know everyone because if I don't how will I not know who to pair you with for future dates." Winks at her. "Oh plus I have note book on everyone in my year and some in the years above. Its really helpful."
"Who to pair me with..." Sophia shook her head in bemusement. "But... I don't date people... And how would you have every single name in our year? And why--" She broke off and stared down at the floor, embarrassed by the number of questions she was asking. Noticing she still held her guitar, Sophia softly hummed a song she had made up and played the chords along with it. She was a little embarrassed again when she caught Candie staring at her.
Candie just smiled after hearing her questions. "Well I don't share my pairings with just anyone....but its okay if you don't date because you'll date when your ready." Candie says with a faint sinster tone behind her sweet one. "Oh and how I got everyone name is I study people and their actions and use it for matchmaking." "Oh by the way you have a beautiful voice you should really sing more often." "Anyway I hope with become great friends!" Covers her mouth. "Ops sorry I'm wee bit of a chatter box so sorry if I talk to much."
Sophia shrugged. "It's fine," she said smiling. She hadn't wanted to say it, but she also thought they would become good friends. It was nice to have someone to talk to finally. It did get a bit lonely over the summer with only her older brother Alex for company, and all he did was alternate between telling her how immature she was and having his girlfriend over. She looked up from being lost in thought, a vague expression on her face. "Want me to teach you a song?" she offered to Candie.
Candie squealed. "I love too! Though I'm better on flute." She claps her hand in exicement. She thinks that she finally has a friend who isn't just an animal. "Oh first meet my own little song bird. Chippers." A little baby owl comes out of her pocket along with a another animal which was a little black dog. "Oh, Frankie I thought I left you home. Well these are my pets."
"Awww!" Sophia cooed. Then she stood and lifted her cat from where he had fallen back asleep on the bench. She carried him over to where Candie sat. "This is Bear," she said, putting him on the floor. He woke up and stretched, his black fur rippling. Then he padded over to rub against Candie's legs.
Candie, "Cute! Oh and don't worry frankie won't attack bear. Frankie grew up with cats even one who helped raised him!" Before they could finish talking the trolley came bye.
"Want anything off the trolley deareys?"
"Anything vegaterian?" Candie asks.
"Yes your regular caldroun cake."
"Vegetarian, too?" Sophia asked her. "Same. You know, most of these candies are actually pretty safe." She turned to the lady at the cart. "Could I please have two sugar quills?" She handed the woman a silver sickle and turned to Candie. "One's for Bear, he really loves them for some reason."
Candie sigh, "First year I fainted from trying to eat a choclate frog. Then I found out their meat in the every flavor jelly beans. Rather not take a chance in eating any animal. Eating an animal will be like eating my friend." She explains. Break the cauldron cake and shares it with Chippers.
"Yeah, I get it," Sophia sympathized. "I mean, I'm nowhere near as good with animals as you are," she said watching her new friend feed her owl. "But it always made me feel guilty to eat animals..." She unwrapped a sugar quill and placed it on the ground. "But you can't go wrong with pure sugar, can you?" She laughed as she watched Bear pick it up like a dog picks up a stick and carry it to a corner, where he sat licking at it.
Candie blushes for a second, "I don't eat things too sugary either....It always end diastrously....think of a chipmunk on coffee thats me...so I'm on a no sugary things diet.....though I love sugar its for the saftey of everyone around me."
Sophia laughed. "Remind me to keep you away from all sugar in the future," she said, smiling at her new friend.
Candie smiles. "Oh you were going to show me a song weren't you. So go show me! You must sound beautiful."
Sophia blushed and sat down again. Picking up her guitar, she played each string of an A chord on its own, then all together. "Yesterday a child came out to wonder," she sang, "Caught a dragonfly inside a jar, Fearful when the sky was full of thunder, And tearful at the falling of a star." Her fingers flew across the strings and the train compartment was filled with the melody.

((by the way this is a real song))
Candie closes her eyes and listens to the song...Listens to the colors of the song.
"And the seasons, they go 'round and 'round..." Sophia closed her eyes too and spaced out. She continued to sing without thinking about it consciously, because her mind automatically was singing anyway. She thought about Hogwarts and the classes, the Ravenclaw common room, about Candie... and about Bear, who was nudging her leg. She jerked back into reality, and kept singing as she looked down at her cat snuggled against her leg, his small chest rising and falling gently as he went to sleep to the music.
Candie while listening to the song the train suddenly halted to a stop. Candie practically fell of the seat.
"Whats going on?" When she spoke she saw her own icy breath.
"Get your wand ready." She looks everywhere where ice start growing the windows. "Sis please be safe."
Sophia's voice faded and her guitar chord went sour and rang with dissonance until it faded out, along with the lights. Bear woke and Sophia felt his tiny claws dig into her leg as he let out a frightened mew. They heard someone scream several compartments down and Sophia recognized it as Draco Malfoy, a Slytherin who usually played tough when it came to these things. At a less stressful time, Sophia might have laughed at his girly shriek. Now, however, she shuddered to think what would be so terrible that a scream like that would come out of his mouth. Come to think of it, she was shuddering in the first place. The train compartment had gone deathly cold, and Sophia could see frost creeping up the walls in the very dim light from outside. Then even that faded and they were plunged into complete darkness.
Candie, "Draco..." Candie and Draco have been secret friends since school started and she knows that draco puts on a fake facade for people like his parents to approve him. He been their for her during the time she was bullied for talking to animals. She was there when he needed a shoulder to cry on when things got to hard for him. True he is a obniouxs jerk but he really just kid scared of showing what he truly thinks. Anyway right now both of my pets hid my hair and had my wand ready. My wand glowed a light pink ready for a attack.
Sophia saw a glimmer of pink illuminating Candie's white face, and felt a little better that her new friend looked just as scared as she was. She took out her own wand and a blue shimmer joined the pink one. For a few seconds, Sophia breathed a sigh of relief and started to calm down. Then all of a sudden, their compartment door slid open and the wands flickered and went out, replaced by a chill that was even stronger than before. Sophia let out a strangled sob. She could almost feel her happiness being ripped away by whatever had come in. A harsh sucking sound filled the room with bitter cold.
Candie and sophie saw a black figure creep in front of out door. "Sophie okay when that demotor enters I want you to shout expecto patronom okay when thinking of your happiest moment okay."
Sophia gave her a puzzled look. "Dementor?" She asked. Then she noticed the dark figure in the doorway, which was moving towards them slowly. Its robes shifted and a gray, rotting hand stretched out. Sophia bit back her scream and tried to remember a happy moment. She thought about getting her Hogwarts letter and tried to say the words Candie had told her. She mumbled them out, unable to shout from fear. The hand stretched closer."I need a happier memory," she thought. Suddenly she remembered when she got her guitar. She concentrated and opened her mouth to shout out. The rotted hand touched her arm and she felt her energy slipping away as she vaguely heard a scream, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!" She had just enough time to register that it was herself who had said the words before she blacked out.
Candie shot her patronos at the dementor. It was a big elegant unicorn. The dementor went away. She turns to help sophia. "I'm sorry....sophia...I wasn't fast enough to protect you." Her shoulders start racking from her sobs. As she was crying a person rushed to the door to find out it was on her sister, and the weasely twins. "Nee-chan!" Candie was pulled into Jinx's arms as the weasely twins were trying to think of something to cheer her up. "Candie, Candie, she not dead she just pasted out okay. So don't cry okay. When she wakes up be sure to give her chocolate. Okay, anyway I'm glad your safe." Candie grips her sisters jacket tightly. "Jinx please don't leave me...can you wait with me until she wakes up?" Jinx looks at the weasley brothers and gestures for them to go. "Yes I'll stay if it makes you feel better."
Sophia was drifting through a cloud of mist, and she could hear soft music around her. Singing. Then she was on the ground. She didn't exactly land, the ground sort of popped up beneath her. She looked down and realized she was standing on glass. She knelt to look through it and saw a figure curled on the ground beneath the glass. Her face was white and she had a tousled mass of dark, curly hair. Sophia touched her own hair and shuddered. Another girl, with gold hair, was bent over her, and a third girl and two identical boys, stood in the doorway. Sophia strained to hear what was happening, and she heard her name faintly from the ground. "Sophia... Sophia..." It sounded desperate, disparing. Sophia strained closer to the glass to hear better. Then she noticed a small crack in the glass beneath her. The crack widened and split into a web of cracks spreading across the smooth surface. Below, the tiny figures moved and talked, but Sophia was more worried about the glass. Finally, with a resounding, earsplitting sound, the glass shattered and Sophia fell back into her still, limp body. She blinked and uncurled, her mind fuzzy over what had happened.
"Sophia are you awake?" Candie says rushing to her side. Jinx turns from her conversation with Fred and George on new pranks they can play this year. "Hey your names Sophia right. Are you feeling okay? Here some chocolate it helps with dementor attacks. I'm Jinx by the way I'm a in the same years as these two nit wits." Points to the twins. "We are utterly offended that you talk to us that way. We're you best friends." They said in sink with Cheshire cat grin on their face. "We are George and Fred Weasley by the way. You may know us from selling goods to get you out of class and prank others."
Sophia nodded slowly, trying to process all that information in her still-sleepy brain. "Nice to meet you, Jinx," she said finally.Raising the chocolate to her mouth, she suddenly stopped. "You didn't do anything to it, did you?" She asked the twins warily. She had seen one too many kid in the hospital wing with a Weasley sweet wrapper in their hand to trust anything they, or their friends, gave her. When they shook their heads sincerely, she took a heasitant bite and immediately was flooded with warmth. She tried to stand up but found it harder than she expected. She sat back down, thinking. There was one thing she still didn't understand...
Candie placed a hand on her shoulder. "Its okay you not the only one who was attacked Harry potter was attacked too. But was saved by our new DADA teacher." She said smiling brightly then turned her gaze between her sister and her 'friends'. She took out her note book and being writing down some matchmaking things. Jinx stood up ," you guys might wanna change we'll be arriving soon." The fred and george just smirked. Jinx just grabbed them by the ear, "Come one lets leave these girls to change you perverts." We could hear them from outside saying, "We're only perverts around you Janet~." A loud slap could be heard. "Now come on you two."
Sophia nodded, she felt a little better that Harry had also been attacked. She stood up and weakly went over to her luggage to get her robes so she could change. She turned her back to Candie and quickly changed into her robes. Then she stuffed the rest of the chocolate Jinx had given her into her mouth and felt much better. "Who's Janet?" she asked Candie as she sat down on a bench again.
Candie, "Jinx's real name but she hates the name. Don't say it if you don't want to get her angry."
Sophia nodded and laughed. "And from what happened to Fred and George, I'm guessing that I don't want to get her angry." They turned back to casual conversation, mostly about Quidditch, until they arrived at the station in Hogsmeade. At having to stand up, Sophia winced from the effort and slowly, her face pale, made her way off the train carrying her guitar in one hand and her suitcase in the other. She struggled to keep up with everyone else, and found herself falling farther and farther behind. How come no one else fainted? Sophia did see Harry looking weak and tired, but Ron was carrying his suitcase for him. Sophia stumbled up the path and finally reached the carriages with the black skeletal horses which everyone said were invisible. She found an empty one and heaved her luggage into it, then tried to lift herself up. She ended up falling facedown in the dirt, and she could feel the Slytherins sneering as she got up, her face now red. Even Harry seemed to be managing better than she was.
Candie takes her hand, "Don't worry you'll be fine. Just stand tall and strut that body of yours to put them in their place." Before giving Draco a glance. "I really wish you were in gryffindor then you could sit with me at the great hall...." "Oh by the way Fred and George get beaten by jinx on a daily basis, but I'm still not sure who she should end up with...."
Sophia stood with Candie's help and gratefully nodded. "I know, I wish so too. But we can still sit near each other. I mean, the tables are right next to each other." They climbed into the carriage and the winged black horse in front of them whinnied and trotted up the path to the school. Sophia still was a little bemused by Candie's matchmaking, but she figured she would get used to it.
Candie and Sophia made it to the banquet with their sits back to back. Candie was sitting next to Jinx and Hermione Granger. Hermione was mothering both harry and ron. Candie asked, "Harry are you feeling better from the attack?"
Sophia heard Harry reply, "Yes, I'm fine!" He sounded exasperated. "McGonagall already had Madame Pomfrey check on me, and I'm perfectly ok!" Sophia sighed inwardly. So he was feeling fine. More than she could say. Well, at least nobody had gotten wind that she had also fainted. That was a relief; she could see the Slytherin 3rd years all pointing and laughing at Harry, and she was glad they weren't laughing at her, too. She did feel almost back to normal, though. She hoped there would be chocolate in dessert...
Candie, "well don't worry you weren't the only one who was attacked. Also make sure you eat alot of chocalte to make you feel better okay. Right sophia. I'll be checking up you too."