harry potter vs twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter vs twilight 54807 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 50551-50600 of 54807

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Italktosnakes said…
HAERRRTYY POTTHEAD SUXXXXX!!!!! YY WUD U LIKEE A SPOTTYYY SPECCY FREREAKKJ. EDDYKINNSS IS SIIO MUTCHH HOTTURRR, AND BETTER LIAK. TWILIGHTTT ISBTHEE BESSSTEAAS THING EVURRRRRR FOR REALZZSZZS XXXZXZXXXZZXXX
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Italktosnakes said…
Hello? *REASON GANG! ASSEMBLE*
Are you there?? Where are my Shhllaaaagss? I haven't seen you guys properly in ages, and this is my welcoming? Just some random newbies, who probably aren't even aware of my existent :L fine, I see. Byeeeee guyyys, see you later alligators :) x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pokerface22 said…
laugh
Hi! Come up with reasons to support your opinion, and put them on my arcticle, please! Thank you! In a while, crocodile!

P.S. Just watched Vampires Suck. It's hilarious.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu traceyhp said…
Dammit!!

I am now the only hp fan that has yet to get into Pottermore:((
But I will keep trying though! I missed day 4, so hopefully day 5 will be my lucky day! *hopefully*

Quick question though: Does anyone have the time for North America CST for the Pottermore quill times??
sad
Oh, and sorry for missing page 2000 as well guys.
My laptop has been on the fritz ever since July 29th *repeated face- palms for missing out on the 31st also*
ummm... I'm sorry, but I don't. I found out on the Twitter Mugglenet. Good luck!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FawkesTears said…
tongue
Italktosnakes, I'm getting mixed feelings from you like I found in a different person. You claim Twilight is better.....but your name is something that is famous for being in Harry Potter.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Gred_and_Forge said…
Leave Accio alone.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu StarKidWeasley said…
No need to hate just because we haven't been here as long as you.......
Hey y'all! I am checking out Preppy Gurl, and I think I want to do something like her... test out my acting skills, you know?

What do you think?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu slushie said…
Don't become Preppy Gurl. She disgusted me because she pretended to love the awesome novels known as Twilight!

And WTF is potermore?

Twilight pwns nerdy harry potter any day!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wotcher-tonks said…
^Yea, sure.

I have a newsflash for ya. Twilight sucks. The Junie B. Jones books are better put together than Twilight. It certainly does not pwn anything, especially not Harry Potter, which is indeed not nerdy.
Seriously, slushie (What's with all the food names? Slushie? Gaycheese?), get out of here. Harry Potter is way better than Twilight, and back up your opinion.
Go to the opposing forum, why Twilight is better than Harry Potter, okay?
smile
@Pokerface22- Thanks! I'll look into it.
And great profile pic by the way!
I love Stewie from FG!! :)
twilight rocks! you're just jealous! Stephanie Meyer is a great writer and you're trying to destroy her! She has had a hard enuff time with writing the well thought out, brilliantly plotted, and purely awesome books, now you're trying to lie and say they're stupid!

And pokerface, (Lady Gaga is so stupid! Why do like her?) here are reasons:
1. Forks is a real place, so therefore it's easier to believe! Harry Potter has all these places I've never heard of!
2. Hogwarts- gross sounding name. Forks- Yum! Lots of food!
That's my first impression. Forks sounds way better!
3. The actors are HAWT!!!!
4. The shapeshifters in Twilight can pwn the HP shapeshifters anytime!
5. Edward would beat Harry Potter in a fight:
Edward hears a stranger sneaking up behind him. He was still a quarter of a mile away, and wouldn't be able to see Edward though the dense forest. Harry whips out his wand and shouts the spell to make light, "Luminos!" Edward sees a bright light and hides behind a tree as the stranger gets closer. "Who's there?" shouted the stranger. Edward didn't say a word. Harry walked closer and closer until he walked in front of Edward without seeing him, since his eyesight and glasses are so poor. Edward runs with his super vampire speed and bites Harry's neck, draining his blood. He leaves the limp body to rot on the leafy forest ground. He took the childish stick that was in Harry's hands and snapped it into. A red feather showed in the core of the burgundy wand, and Edward pulled it out. He examined it, then when he decided that it was of no importance, he dropped it and ran back to the Cullen mansion, knowing that nobody would know of his murder.
Thanks tracey!
Guys, Accio (italktosnakes) was joking. She's not a Twilight fan and she doesn't speak troll. She hasn't been on here in a long time, so of course she was a little surprised to see a lot of new people on here. She's nice so don't jump to conclusions. She's part of the family so be nice to her please.
Not jealous.
1. Hence the term "fiction."
2. I agree, before I read the books, Hogwarts sounded gross. Then I read them. REad them, slushie, because I doubt you have.
3. Opinions don't count, dear.
4. How?
5. Nice little fanfiction, but it's Lumos, not Luminos. Here's my own fanfiction:
A loud POP echoed in the night and a strange, cloaked man appeared, unseen by Muggles, who were non-magical folk. The pitch black and cold midnight was lighted by not the moon, but by a stick when the strange man had bellowed, "Lumos!" Harry Potter looked around at the edge of the forest, knowing that Occlumency would keep him safe from his task given by the Auror's department. He was to murder a group of vampires, the Cullens, because they were a threat; the Muggles would surely find out about the magical world if this family kept it up. He found an opening in the trees, which led a path. He walked in, whispering, "Knox," and the light went out. He'd have to get rid of the mind-reader first. The wind made Harry's untidy, long black hair smack his face, covering his scar, and his emerald green eyes, which made it almost impossible to see. He tiptoed so that he didn't make a sound. He hid behind a tree as a deer came by, followed by a golden-eyed, auburn-haired, and constipated-looking teenager. This must be him, Harry thought, his thoughts luckily concealed by Occlumency, which he had mastered. He fits the description. He raised his wand at the boy, who was now kneeling over the deer, probably sucking his blood, and he sniffed his arm, to make sure the scent-concealing spell was still working. It was. Harry pointed his wand at the young man, and he created fiendfire. Fiendfire only stayed on vampires (there are two different kinds, normal, cool ones, and these sparkling fairies.) when directed at them. Harry left the vampire alone to burn to ashes, and went to look for the other vampires.
THE END.
P.S. Edward dies.
Okay, Gred and Forge, never talked about him/her anyways, but okay!
Twilight sucks. I am in no way jealous of Stephenie Meyer, what would I be jealous about? I am not lying when I say Twilight is stupid, I mean it.

Pokerface can like Lady Gaga if she wants to. She's allowed to have an opinion. I can call you stupid because you like Twilight, but instead I'll call you stupid because you can't use proper spelling and grammar.

1. Harry Potter has places you've never heard of because these places do not exist. Forks is a real place, but is Edward Cullen? No. Is Forks an exciting place? No. It doesn't make the story more believable. It doesn't make the story better. I think Harry Potter is more believable because the characters personalities are more realistic and the characters have actual problems. What they do and say and how they think is more realistic too.

2. This is a stupid reason that is invalid.

3. The actors have nothing to do with the story. I think the Harry Potter actors are much better looking. Oh, and Robert Pattinson openly stated he would much rather play a wizard than a vampire.

4. There are no shapeshifters in Harry Potter, there are werewolves. The werewolves would beat Jacob's pack anyway, because when the Harry Potter wolves are in wolf form, they don't have their human mid. They would beat the pack (who has the human mind in wolf form) in an instant.

5. That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Harry has a little something called Sectumsempra (which rips you apart) and Fiendfire, (which lights you on fire). The two things that kill a vampire. Also, this doesn't make the story better.

smile
Thank you. I would back up anyone if they were being talked about in a negative way and she would do the same for me. Just like GD and Malloy.
That's whats us family does :D
Tonks, I think #4 she was talking about Animagi.
Oh. Lolerz.
Another one. But I don't think that she is a troll, because she makes an effort to have good spelling. I can actually read it.
Enuff? Lol.
I noticed that trolls who don't have a default pic rarely stay here long. They usually come in for a few days and leave. By not choosing a default, it's an indication that they don't bother keeping their account. That's what I've noticed anyways.
Yea, I've noticed that too.
She's annoying!
wotcher-tonks: The only smart one on this forum is gaycheese, although her spelling could be better...

2. Because you're too chicken to give a real answer!

3. They portrayed the people in the books, making them something to do with the story. And what's wrong with you, to think that Harry Potter acters are hotter than Twilight actors! Tom Felton is okay, but still sucks because he's in Harry Potter. And that last statement is a lie.

4. I was talking about the Serious (who would name their kid that?) Black person, what was it? Animagic? And Twilight shapeshifters are faster, stronger, and bigger, pwning HP.

5. I've read the HP books, and I thought that Sectumsempra was used for cleaning up blood or whatever? and wat's Fiendfire?

pokerface-
Both of you are jealous, who wouldn't be?

1.Hence? What is this, the MEdieval TImes? The 1600s? Jeez!

2. I have read them! All boring seven of them! And the stupid eight movies... My sister sucks for dragging me along...

5. Impossible! And what is Fiendfire?! Eddie can't die from some stupid wizards!
Wait, you base long-term memberships on the pics? Wow, you're dumb. I can get one!
@slushie: Take it to the 1000 reasons why Twilight is better than Harry Potter forum. And as for your reasons...
 @slushie: Take it to the 1000 reasons why Twilight is better than Harry Potter forum. And as for anda
Then why don't you? .__.
slushie- Go away! And ermm... You're saying that gaycheese is the smartest one, but she still sucks at grammar? You're confuzzling me...
I'm not jealous, SMeyer sucks at writing. She made the characters perfect, the relationship lust, and it was funny! And NONE of that was intentional!
The 1600s is the Medieval Times? Yeah, right!
Tell your sister that she's awesome.
Fiendfire is special wizard fire. I'm sure that if regular fire could burn through a vampire after it's been ripped apart, then fiendfire can do it when he's whole!

Because I am tired, I will let Tonks defend her side. G'night, and sorry Tonks.
See? If you were a vampire, you wouldn't have to sleep! You could stay up all night! Suckers!

Thanks for not calling me a troll, whatever you mean by that... But it is not an effort.
How can you cross out that face on your pic? He's so cute!!! Fiendfyre is magical fire, that is unstoppable. Sectumsempra causes deep cuts. Sirius Black is named that because all the Black's are named after stars or constellations. He's an Animagus, btw.
2. Because you're too chicken to give a real answer!
We've given reasons, about 1000 of them. Can't say the same for Twiight though.

3. They portrayed the people in the books, making them something to do with the story. And what's wrong with you, to think that Harry Potter acters are hotter than Twilight actors! Tom Felton is okay, but still sucks because he's in Harry Potter. And that last statement is a lie.
IDK, I really wouldn't care to see nerdy Edward or whiny Bella

4. I was talking about the Serious (who would name their kid
that?) Black person, what was it? Animagic? And Twilight shapeshifters are faster, stronger, and bigger, pwning HP.
Can't say that unless they actually fought.

5. I've read the HP books, and I thought that Sectumsempra was used for cleaning up blood or whatever? and wat's Fiendfire?
Fiendfire conjures flaming serpents. And Sectumsempra cleans up blood? No! pokerface-
Both of you are jealous, who wouldn't be?
Of what exactly.

1.Hence? What is this, the MEdieval TImes? The 1600s? Jeez!
Wait, what?

2. I have read them! All boring seven of them! And the stupid eight movies... My sister sucks for dragging me along...
Same can be said about a different series of movies.

5. Impossible! And what is Fiendfire?! Eddie can't die from some stupid wizards!
As I rememeber, that one villian from Twilight died in the first book from being burned alive. All it takes for Harry is once simple wand movement o rid the world forever of Eddie.

I can't wait for PotterForever to come on here and take you on.
You lose, good day sir! (props to who gets that reference)

It must suck not being able to sleep. Sleep is essential to a Muggle like you.
You're not a vampire either. Vampires don't exist. And go look up the definition of an internet troll.
I've said this before and posted links. Please use them.

link

link

This forum is dead if you want to list reasons since it's been done ages ago
I don't see you staying up all night either slushie.

PS: What's with all the Twi-hards making their profile pic Harry with a x across his face?
Alright, bitch. You asked for it.

I'm not a chicken. I'm anything but chicken. That reason didn't make any fucking sense. It was invalid, much like your opinions. Opinions don't matter in debate.

The actors don't make the story better, you insufferable troll. The Harry Potter actors are all very talented and attractive (unlike the Twilight actors). They don't suck because they're in Harry Potter. That last statement isn't a lie. link

Rob hates the series and would rather play Cedric Diggory.

His name is Sirius Black, not Serious. You obviously haven't read the books. He was named after a star. Animagus, it's called. Still not a shapeshifter. He can beat Jacob in a heartbeat. Do you know how big Sirius was when he turned into his Animagus? He was probably smarter too. If Sirius can battle Remus in werewolf form, he can battle Jacob in his wolf form too.

You have not read the books. Don't even lie. Sectumsempra rips you apart and Fiendfire lights you on fire, as I explained in my last argument.

Most people wouldn't be jealous. I for one, certainly aren't jealous of her.

Don't you fucking DARE judge someone on the way they speak. Who the hell do you think you are?

You haven't read the books, you'd know it was spelt Sirius, not Serious, you'd know Sectumsempra, and you'd know Fiendfire.

Ha, in denial, are you?

Harry Potter is the fastest selling book series in history, and J.K. Rowling (the author) is richer than the queen of England. It's touched the lives of so many people, including me.

Kindly leave, Slushie.
"We've given reasons, about 1000 of them. Can't say the same for Twiight though."

Where are they? I don't see you posting anything!

"IDK, I really wouldn't care to see nerdy Edward or whiny Bella"

How could you really call Edward, the beautiful sex-god, nerdy and the completely unselfish and independant Bella whiny?

"Can't say that unless they actually fought."

But I'd bet all my money on Jacob.

"Fiendfire conjures flaming serpents. And Sectumsempra cleans up blood? No!"

What does it do, then? And what's Pottermore, again? I recall asking that earlier, but no one answered me.

"Of what exactly."

Of Stephanie Meyer's brilliance of course! Have you even READ the books?!

"Wait, what?"

I said, 'What is this- MEdieval times? 1600s?'

"Same can be said about a different series of movies."

What series? Only movies that come to mind are Harry Potter and... that's it! Just Harry Potter!

"As I rememeber, that one villian from Twilight died in the first book from being burned alive. All it takes for Harry is once simple wand movement o rid the world forever of Eddie."

NOO! That would be tragic! The world needs Eddie-poo!

"I can't wait for PotterForever to come on here and take you on.
You lose!"

Who's PotterForever? Another one of you, obviously. But he'll probably have stupid arguments as well! And I win!

Remember, what is Pottermore?
^ Epic. Pwned. Amazing. Totally Awesome. Supermegafoxyawesomehot. You get props now.
^^No. You lose. You are an insufferable troll who thinks she can outdo anyone, but truly can't. Go to the earlier pages of the forum to see the 1000 reasons.

Oh, and "Eddie-Poo" doesn't exist.
and I meant wotcher-tonks. ......" the completely unselfish and independant Bella whiny?'" Oh my Godric. Unselfish, independant. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait you were sirius.
@slushie: Do you see what page we're on? 2025. That's obviously more than a 1000. Start from page 1 and go from there. I think she's just jealous that Harry Potter is and will always be more successful than Twilight. And that is a fact.
Thank you StarKid :D
Fine! I'll read! But I know they'll be dumb!