HaleyDewit I dare

HaleyDewit posted on Aug 30, 2010 at 10:48AM
In this forum you can dare people to do something.But nothing bad,off course ;)

HaleyDewit 78 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

lebih dari setahun yang lalu LovingLucy said…
Time to get this forum going. I dare Ellen to watch an episode of Buffy of my choice. ;)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
smile
No problem =D Can you give me a site where I can watch it for free?
Hmm. Let me see. Hang on.
okay :)
Okay sweetie is there anything you refuse to watch? (Example, death, sad, vampires, whatever)
wink
no,not really,just give me one of your favourites ;)
Should I give you one of my faves or the one I hate the most?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
wink
Doesn't matter.Just shoot them to me :)
big smile
link

Season Three, Episode 10, Amends. One of my favourites. If you need back story let me know.
smile
I'll watch it tonight :)
Excellante.
big smile
I haven't watch it yet.I was way too excited because I got my fanatic on the charmed spot =D
kiss
Watched it!
What did you think sweetie?
It had some kind of Dracula spirit lingering over it.The dreams were sometimes creepy.The scene with Willow and Oz was kinda funny.Oh,and I loved it when Buffy said "All right,I get it,you're evil" "Let me guess,is it evil?" And the scene where Buffy tried to get Angel inside was very touchy.I also recognized the scene from the I spy game on your spot.But it had a weird ending,I musy say.
I'm glad you liked it... Right? And I'm glad you could watch it! Ok, I dare you to watch Buffy, Season 4 Episode called Beer Bad. Critique it. Tell me what you REALLY think. ;)
'Kay,but won't be for tonight anymore.
Tonight? Oh cause you're going to bed?
yes,I meant that
Can I dare you to something else?
Totally!
I'll find something lol.
Okay :)
Did you watch it yet?
no,not yet
I watched it,but I didn't really like it.The start was predictable.I knew it was a dream.And those guys turning into cavemen was a bit lame.If I have to say something good about,it's probably that Buffy being a cave woman was kinda funny.Btw,the woman singing,is that the werewolf Oz is gonna date?
Okay,I think it's about time I turn the tables over here.I dare you to watch Prison Break,season 3,episode 10:Dirt Nap.It's one of the final episodes of the season,so there's a lot of action,but then again,all PB episodes are full of action.
Yes that is her. :)

Guess what. I found it for free on Netflix! So I will watch it by the end of this weekend is that okay? I worked six and a half hrs today and hopefully plugging in at least five tomorrow so I'm a busy little beaver! Can you give me a rundown of characters and such so I know what's going on?
Can I give you the summary?
That would be great. I just want an idea of what's going on when I watch this. :)
smile
Okay :)

Papa is dead and Sammy presses Lechero to kill Michael; Lechero replies that he also wants Michael dead, but he does not want an uprising in Sona. Mahone receives a mail with a picture of his son. Lechero, Michael, Mahone, Whistler and T-Bag inspect the hole in the tunnel and Michael requests a saw and hammer to support the tunnel. Sammy takes the power of Sona with the pistol delivered by Augusto and other three gangsters and promises a box of bottles of rum for the inmate that kills Michael. T-Bag convinces Bellick to give the chicken foot to Sammy promising him to join the escape team; when he discovers that there is no acetone, he unsuccessfully tries to call-off the fight. Meanwhile Lincoln and Sofia visits Osberto and buys a bomb; Sucre plants the bomb under the seat of Gretchen's car but she unravels that she found Maricruz tracking the US$ 25,000.00 check she gave to him. Sammy leaves the fighting with Bellick to chase Michael, who is locked behind the door in the tunnel with Mahone. Sammy beats Whistler, who was left behind, trying to get the combination of the door. Michael removes a wedge from the hole and the tunnel collapses over Sammy, burying him, while Lechero and Mahone kill the three other gangsters. Sofia finds a wallet hidden in Whistler's bag.

Okay!
I'll watch Prison Break this afternoon.
smile
Have you watched it already?
crying
No my in-laws saw FIT that I don't want to do anything again but sit in my room and cry.
What?
crying
Well, all the time when my husband doesn't do something we get threats of being kicked out. This time the treats was no more loans. Ya see why I'm stressed out!?! Every week!
You live with your in-laws?Why?
We have no money. I make ten dollars and hour and he doesn't work he's in school.
hmmm
Can't he work in the weekend?And can't you save your money on an account?
He is in school and just wants to focus on that. And that is what I think he needs to do. They're okay most of the time, just sometimes... I strive for independence. I pay health insurance, dental, rent, and medicine. But anyways!

How about you dare me to watch the first prison break so I'm not lost. ;)
Sure,I dare you to watch the pilot episode of Prison Break.
Okay I will try and watch it this weekend.
I dare you (When you can sweetie) watch the pilot of Bones. SO FUNNY!!!
awesome!
Remind me this weekend. I want to get Prison Break from Netflix instead of watching it on my computer. The way my computer is situated is REALLY hard on the back.
smile
Okay,as long as you watch it.
wink
By the way,Katie,I won't watch Bones as long as you don't watch Prison Break.
Okay sweetie.I'll watch it this weekend. OOH! I have a computer desk! Now I'm not killing my back!
heart
Good!
hdfajum;lhd
f