Greek and Roman Camp Half-Blood Our camp for half-bloods!!!

percyLover101 posted on May 31, 2011 at 06:35PM
his forum is basically for camp half-blood lovers!! You can talk to people by making your own character! Before you can join this you must fill this out:

1.Immortal Parent

2.Weapons

3.Powers

4.How you found Camp Half-Blood

5. Now of course you need your Name:

Now you may enjoy this forum!!
last edited on Jun 28, 2011 at 01:46AM

Greek and Roman Camp Half-Blood 44 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu percyLover101 said…
Oh and guys you must post a picture on what you look like :P!!

I'll start this off!!

Immortal parent-Poseidon

Weapons-Sword strapped to waist, finger sized knives in left shoe, pistol(with celestial bronze bullets) in right shoe, earrings bracelet necklace and ring that enhance powers!

Powers- full control over water, can talk to sea creatures(and summon them), mind reading &mind control, and can breath under water :)

How I came to camp half blood- I ran away from home because of my alcoholic mother and wandered in the woods, and I eventually ended up at camp!

Name: Jocelyn (call me Jody)

That's me except I'm suppose to have green eyes!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 Oh and guys anda must post a picture on what anda look like :P!! I'll start this off!! Immortal pare
I walked into my lonely cabin,"I wish I had at least 1 sibling!" and I plopped onto my bunk!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu labyrinth75 said…
smile
Immortal Parent-Neptune

Weapons-An I-pod that turns into an Imperial Gold Gladius. A hoodie that turn into armour.

Powers-Can control water, can talk to sea creatures and horses, can't get wet, can breath under water. Can survive a giant drop from the sky into water.

How I came to the Roman Camp Half-Blood-I got attacked by a Griffin and then got brought to Camp by a Faun.
 Immortal Parent-Neptune Weapons-An I-pod that turns into an Imperial emas Gladius. A hoodie that t
lebih dari setahun yang lalu irinaspasky said…
impartial parent - Nephthys
weapons - dagger poison swords and any thing sharp :)
powers - water control love and air
how I got to camp half-blood - I ran in the woods and ended up hear I don't know but it is cool hear but I like romans better GO ROMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pink-bookworm said…
Immortal parent athena
Weapons a dagger, a book that turns into a spear
Powers knows what people are thinking without reading their mind, I can come up with a battle strategy any time I want
How I got to camp half blood I was at school and I saw a Pegasus that everybody claimed they could not see anything so I got on it and it took me to camp half blood.
Name: sari
link THAT THE LINK FOR WHAT I LOOK LIKE.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu labyrinth75 said…
@irinaspasky-Nephthys was an Egyptian Goddess, she was the goddess of the river
wow were getting some campers here!!!!
Yeah that's exactly what I was just thinking
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AmazingPercy said…
smile
daughter of Jupiter
lightning bolt like Zeus's that shoots lightning and is a sword. Can turn mini
can fly, charmspeak too cause zeus is demanding, fast runner, ect

I was struck by lightning (sign from Jupiter) and my mom took me to camp and i was there
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dezzypoo said…
mischievous
name:Ruby Black
parent:Hades

weapon: a hair clip that can turn in to a sowrd, two small daggers in my shoe(just in case)necklace (that has a skull on it) that can turn me into any thing (but a god)

powers:almost everthing Hades can do

i was send to camp half-blood when i was two i don't know how.

and this is me

name:Ruby Black parent:Hades weapon: a hair clip that can turn in to a sowrd, two small daggers
Wowwy, I ant believe all the people joining soo fugin quik!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dezzypoo said…
yea
Yup-de-dup!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu YellowCow said…
Name: Jessie

Immortal Parent: Hades

Weapons: Sword, Finger Knives.

Powers: Summon skeleton warriors, teleport, Can kill people with help of my warriors. 3

How I Camee: My Mom was driving down a freeway when a man beat her severly, She had a chance to run & set me in the camp. I'm 13 now

*Mi<3*

Name: Jessie Immortal Parent: Hades Weapons: Sword, Finger Knives. Powers: Summon skeleton warri
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MCF2000 said…
Lily

Posideon

Bow and arrow that appear when needed

I ran away and found CHB

water powers

V me but hair longer and wavy-er

Lily Posideon Bow and panah that appear when needed I ran away and found CHB 13 water
Percylover101: U have a roomate
I walked into my cabin plopped down on my bunk and read my book i like to read
I looked besides me,

"Hey you my new roomate??

"Yup pretty much" I nodded and went back to what i was doing!
Sooo.... I said

What?

What are you doing?

Why do u wanna know?

'cause

'cause why

i dunno
My wolf given to me by artemis named Grace
 My serigala diberikan to me oleh artemis named Grace
C'mon its lunch time said Jody
At lunch since piper had left somewhere (chiron wouldnt tell us where) Drew had sised the opprotunity to make fun of the other kids I went over there to tell her to shut up when she "accedently" spilled her spaggeti all over me. Gez i hate that girl!!!!!
I walked up to Drew,"Hey you just dumped your food on my sister!"

"Ya I did! What are you gonna do about it??" Drew said

I looked at her and controlled the water in her body, I made her stand on the Aphrodite table and say,"I think lily and Jody are the most gorgeous girls in camp!" I laughed so hard I fell.

When I was done I walked back to my table,"Hey why did you do that for me?" Lily asked

"Because, us Poseidon kids have to stick together!" I smiled.
"Thanx!"

"Yur Welcme!"

She sprayed water on my shirt to wash off the spagettii.

" I could never do that I havent mastered my "powers" yet" I said
A few days later a little kid about 5 was brought into the Camp, this is what we figured out so far

Name Annie May Johnson

Age 5

Brought by grover to camp because she was living in a box and well a monster was attacking her

Shes really nice even DREW fell in love with her (she didnt like Drew though! :) )

She was put into the hermes cabin because she wasnt claimed yet (Lucky :( )

Looks like this
 A few days later a little kid about 5 was brought into the Camp, this is what we figured out so far
Annie may update

Sprayed water at drew when drew tried to pick her up Shes going in the posideon cabin!!!

Suprizingly Drew still loves her!!
Geez she must be cute for drew to still like Her after getting sprayed with water.
Lolz u guys r funny!!
Runs away from the stolls who are chucking things at me.
LOlz!!! Hhahahhahah
smile
oww connor that was my head. turns around youll pay for this and chucks tree branch at him and it donks hin on the head and me and travis double over in laughter.
Hello anyone here
i am i just dont get on this one too much srry!
It's okay
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lightninggirl said…
Name: Stacey Robinson
Immortal Parent: Nyx
Weapons: a Stygian iron sword called Shadowbolt
Powers: almost everything like Nyx
How I Found CHB: I summoned a hellhound to take me to a safe place and i wound up here
lebih dari setahun yang lalu apollorules123 said…
meh
carson, bow and arrow with sonic arrows,hades,born ademigod ran away when 5 and found chb,can raise dead 17
lebih dari setahun yang lalu apollorules123 said…
walked and my half bro nico greeted me and introduced me to my freinds in the hades cabin
Hello careen, Stacey welcome to camp half blood.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu werevamp246 said…
Name (Demigod name): Angel Talkmna

Immortal Parent: Hades

Weapon: Golden Seprah Blade,Same sword as Nico, with a silly band shield, bow and arrow, and a dagger

looks: brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tan

personality: a leader, kind, caring, brave, couragous, powerful, respectful, smart, somebody you dont want to mess with when she has a sword, protective, easy to talk to, outgoing, aggresive, loves to tourture the bad guys, likes to hang out with minor gods, defensive, athletic, loves to wear black, red, green, blue, and basically every color of the rainbow.

powers: shadow travel, earthquake, invisibilty, curses, summoning the dead, summoning, controlling people, compulsion, bringing back the dead( or healing) achilles heal, can't miss a shot with the bow and arrow, can put up a shield so nothing can hurt anybody the shield's around, can cancel out other powers,can't be beat at a sword battle, summoning underworld creatures, can kill at a glance, and seduction, can freeze time, balance, speed, teleportation, complete controll of fire, mind reading, and theres more yuoll find out later.....XD
other:Hades Cabin Leader and has a pegasus name Demon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bookruler133 said…
Alexandra Clax
15years old
Daughter of Hecate
Uses a knife that changes into a necklace shaped like a star.
Looks: wavy brown hair, purple eyes,tan.
Personality: Crazy, sarcastic, smart, and funny. If were to look for her, you would find her hanging out with the Hermes cabin.
She can do magic, but mainly uses them for pranks. One time she enchanted the mirrors in the Aphrodite cabin. Whenever you looked into the mirrors, you wouldn't see yourself. You would see a hobo instead. You should have seen the Aphrodite kids that day!

Alexandra Clax 15years old Daughter of Hecate Uses a pisau that changes into a kalung shaped like a
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bookruler133 said…
I walked into my cabin. I sat down on my bed and thought of my day. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. There stood a certain child of Hermes.
"You ready?" they asked.
"Of course." I smiled and walked out.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Skittles98 said…
My immortal parent would be Apollo

I would have a nagic bow and quiver that appear at my side when I need them, and a lyre that.

My powers would be to not miss any target, no matter the circumstance and be able to play the lyre at a level that even Apollo would think was awesome. She can also heal things with a touch.

I found camp half blood by following the signs of the sun (aka, it was a total accident)

Name: Camilla "Cammy" Hills
 My immortal parent would be Apollo I would have a nagic bow and quiver that appear at my side when
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Demigodspwn12 said…
Artemis(accidentally) and some other minor god of fire(I call him candle)
Anything you give me
Can bring fire, shoot a shooting star at people(epic and pretty), and can summon my moms animals
My mom raised me for a while and when I was old enough, she gave me the choice of being a hunter or being at camp half-blood. I chose, of course, camp half-blood.So she gave me safe passage.
Kim "KC" Wilikinson

Ill post a picture later