Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores GGSW fanfic Questions.

DefineDelicate posted on Jul 01, 2009 at 07:01AM
Okay so if you read the article [which you should of by now O.o] You know I'm writing a fanfic as we speak, and while writing it I realized I have no idea what you girls looked like..O_O

so...here's what I'mma do.

I need the following filled out please.

---

Name:
Skin Tone:
Eye color:
clothes style:
anything important I need to know:

------

I need to know the details! think of it as if you were writing it yourself, what would I need to know? :)

Thanks

xoxo
Tiff

Gossip Girl Spoiler Whores 32 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
Name: Shandi
Hair color: Dark blonde
Skin Tone: Not so sun-kissed... yet :P
Eye color: Blue-gray
clothes style: Comfortable sundresses, nothing too fancy
-I have a weird fear of crabs, I hate that they walk sideways & roll sandballs! SICKKKKNESS!!
-But I really hate any type of creepy sea creatures.
-I hate bugs, ALL OF THEM.
-If you do pair me & Sara together, we have lots of inside jokes about random stuff.
-I like the beach best at night time.
- I laugh a lot at lots of stuff
- I get frustrated & impatient & sometimes annoyed really easily
- I don't want to be shown eating any animals either, that's gross. lol. Oh, & I HATE seasfood, so no fish for me. I like bananas. lol, & other fruits.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nevermind606 said…
big smile
Name: Mrs.Chuck Bass
Hair color: Dark brown with light brown and a bit of red mixed in.
Skin Tone: Very pale.... I'm practically a vamp!
Eye color: Dark Brown
clothes style: Shirts and skirts in summer... Shirts and mostly jeans in every other season. Ah, Washington weather! Always comfy.
-Like Shandi, I HATE bugs... But I love snakes. :P
-I'm a vegetarian... So don't write me eating animals. :P
-We'll all probably be going a little crazy without spoilers. Haha
-I'm very claustrophobic, so put me in small spaces for long enough and I will probably pass out.

I don't really know what else to say....

CHUCKLES!!!!!!!

Haha, at first I thought under the 'important things' you wrote "I like Shandi"
I was like; yay! That's very important! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Praesse said…
smile
Name:
Hair color: Dark Blond
Skin Tone: Kind of pale, to be quite honest.
Eye color: Blue.
clothes style: I wear mostly dresses, different style depending the occasion, and sometimes shorts with tights but that's somewhat rare.
- I love animals, sometimes I put animals before people.
- I laugh a lot, I'm almost always on a good mood, sometimes I'm kind of a happy-go-lucky person. But I'm not so carefree all the time.
- I get over-excited about things a lot, but usually for good.
- I can be mean, and when I am, I really don't think what I'm saying, though I usually don't regret it.
- I hate getting sunburned, I never go out without some kind of UVA protection.
- I don't really like summer or actually the heat and hot weather. I love it when it's cold :)
- Like Shandi, I prefer the beach at night because it's cooler then.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mcrfan1516 said…
Name: Heather
Hair color: Brown hair - think Blair in S1
Skin Tone: Sorta tan
Eye color: Hazel green (my best feature imo, lol)
clothes style: Casual but cute so jeans, skirts/shorts, dresses, etc.

* Hates most bugs, spiders, snakes, etc. yet I claim to be an animal lover. LOL.
* afraid of heights
* hates most meat & seafood
* I may seem bitchy because of the fights I have with Mel but I'm known to be a very nice person
* If I was stranded on an island I would be going crazy without my music since I'm a music addict & proud of it

Edited: * Also, if you didn't already know, sarcasm is like my 2nd language. :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu waldorf said…
heart
Name: Sandra
Hair color: Brown, think season 2 Blair but a little darker, lol.
Skin Tone: Pale. Slightly tan, maybe. *delusional*
Eye color: Blue-greyish green
Clothes style: Cute and preppy, but sort of casual. Think somewhere between Blair and Serena.
Anything important I need to know:
Oh, uhm...
- I think I'm a nice person, but some people don't get sarcasm so I might come off as mean sometimes. Heh. :/
- I'm a perfectionist. Which might lead to me being whiny.
- I love the sea. So at least there's something good about being stranded on an island.
- I'm slightly obsessed with chocolate, just thought I'd say it. LOL.
- Ehm, since it's an island story; I usually don't tan that much. I don't burn either, I just... stay pale. BLEH.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AreYouSure said…
Name: .... Sara
Hair color: Blonde/gold (atleast thats what my mama tells me.)
Skin Tone: Pale, Pale.( But at this very moment a bit tan, I was camping.)
Eye color: Dark Blue.
clothes style: Depends on weather, if its cold Straight leg jeans with t-shirt and hoodie, if its warm jean shorts with a buttoned tangtop or something. OH and Sandals or Flats. I hate sneakers at the moment. Except converse or black nikes.

-Like Shanders said inside jokes, we have alot. And when I say alot its a fucking lot lol.
- I hate water, sharks. I will attempt to boogie board and I'll go out far in the ocean but in the back of my mind I'm freaking out. ...
- I'm emotionally screwed, I could randomly start crying , I'm not bipolar but I'm just an emotional girl when I get hit by something feelings wise.

- I love my family so I'd probably get major homesick.
- I double guess or rethink everything, I'm worried that after I've said something or did something, that possibly it could come back to slap me in the face. I just worry about how everyone takes something I did or said. I'm not sure what you would title that, but I have that lol.

-Also after 8 hours of brain thinking I lose it, I start laughing and rolling on the floor, its called my drunken stage of the day. without the drinking involved very odd, STEAR CLEAR!

-I love the smell and look of a plain piece of paper... odd but true.

-I can't be alone at night, I need a roomate, thats why I'm in a panick thinking of my sister moving out, I love having someone to talk to at night, and it always makes me feel like I have a chance to run if a killer comes.... I know I know, I'm horrible BUT seriously you have a better chance of living if you room with someone, I mean its 50/50, but if you place your self farthest from the door its like 60/40.. Its logic. See the killer/robber would totally have a harder time with two people then one. CHOICES produce struggles for others. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu alessandra_28 said…
Name: Alessandra but I like Ale better lol
Hair color: dark brown
Skin Tone: kinda pale
Eye color: brown/green
clothes style: Very girly...in summer always shorts/skirts with cute tops or dresses, in winter jeans, skirts with colored tights or dresses.
- Im from Peru and my first language is spanish...that's why my english sucks so much
- I hate grass I cant put a single foot in there.
- I hate all type of bugs
- I talk a lot about sex and the word I use the most is sex or sexual lol
- I cant be more than 20 minutes under the sun, I get desperate.
- I get mad very easily and its not hard to hurt my feelings.
- I hate the sea
- I never cry, even when something really bothers me or when I get hurt I cant cry and thats very frustrating.
- When Im drunk I say things about my life that I normally wouldnt tell anybody.
- I can survive for more than 2 weeks without food (Im wreid, i know)
- I have a wreid obsession with shoes, I buy a new pair every week.
- I cant survive without my maid.
- Im hypochondriac.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luinwen said…
Name: Olga
Hair color: light brown
Skin Tone: white
Eye color: brown/green
clothes style: it really depends, mostly I wear jeans, but I love dresses and skirts, I also love hills

*I don't get tan, I just get sun burned
*If I spend a lot of time under the sun I get headaches
*I'm only mean and bitchy with people I don't like
*I know how to cook, but I'm to lazy to do it often
*My native tongue is spanish
*I don't really like to swim in the sea, I feel all sticky and grose after doing it :/
*The only bugs I don't hate are bee's, butterflys and ants
*I play tennis
*I love anime
*I love to read
*Sometimes I trust in people too quickly
*I like to make drawings
*I usually wake up at 8 am, unless I'm really really tired

lebih dari setahun yang lalu LittleDancer123 said…
angelic
Name: Melanie. Usually abbreviated to either Mel or Laney.

Hair color: It's back to it's natural color, think Blair S1. I was blonde (think Serena) for a year, but I got pissed with guys in bars and clubs thinking I was as easy as Barbie (or Serena).

Skin Tone: Ivory/Alabaster. However, in summer I don't find pale very sexual, so I have a light spray tan twice a week. No it's not orange.

Eye color: Blue. BRIGHT Blue. I had them chemically enhanced.

Clothes style: I'm so precise with my style that you'll probably get it wrong. If you do, that's fine. People have given up buying me clothes as gifts, they just give me cash or pre-loaded credit cards.
I'm a classic dresser with a contemporary edge. Twinsets, Cardigans, Blouses, Shirts, Skirts, Tailored Shorts, Dresses, Tights, Pashminas, Ruffles, Pearls, Black, White, Navy, Red, Cream, Gold, Flat Pumps, High Pumps, Birkins, Quilted Leather... Good Luck!
Jeans... Dark & Straight with high pumps in the winter OCASSIONALLY, same goes for White Jeans in summer... it's an OCCASSIONAL affair. The latter are really only worn when yachting, which I don't even enjoy.

Anything important I need to know:
- I'm GOD.
- I'm extremely personal so when people copy me or my style it annoys me a lot.
- I'm opinionated. If you don't like my opinion, just get the fuck over it or stop talking to me. Don't try and argue, you will lose.
- I like animals, but I still eat meat and wear leather. I even have been known to wear fur. I don't support PETA, but I do support the RSPCA. I'm going to start riding and grooming their horses once a week through summer.
- I'm not domesticated. I can't cook or clean. I am very good at flower arranging though.
- I'm scared of spiders. They're creepy.
- I've been having the same nightmare for three weeks. I keep seeing a man in an executioners mask and robes walking by my house. It scares the shit out of me.
- The only sports I partake in are dance, equestrian and figure skating. The first two are my most regular and I love them both. I dance six times a week and have a palamino Anglo Arab named Milly which I stable at home.
- My only other pet is a chihuahua named Diddy. He's adorable.
- I hate crocs, as in the rubber clogs. I was at the beach last year and a woman walked towards me in an orange pair. I threw a shell at her and it cut her eye. She had to go to hospital. Serves her right, IMO.
- The worst thing you can do to me is lie. I abhor liars more than anything.
- My Blackberry is my lifeline.
- I speak English, Italian and French fluently. I study a lot of other languages but I'm pretty dreadful at most of them.
- I'm 5ft8/9, and weigh 100lbs exactly. 7st 2lbs.
- I have a permanent french manicure and wear lash inserts. I like looking polished.
- The thing about my appearance I spend the most on in the morning is my hair. It takes 45 minutes to an hour.
- I LOVE FLAVORED BUBBLES!!

I think that's everything...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DefineDelicate said…
Mel, since your soooooo sure that I'm going to fuck your clothes up, why don't you just send me a picture of what you would want to wear, same goes to the rest of you LMAO send me Pics.

----

PEOPLE WHO NEED TO DO THIS.

Elli
Victoria
---

you have 2 more days then I'm taking what is given to me and WORKING on the Fanfic.

THAT IS ALL. GOOD DAY! lmao
heart
TIIIIFF! I HAVE ANSWERED THEM! *points to the 6th reply*
monkey
Oh sorry honey
there's just so many of you girls LOL
heart
LOL! It's okay, I just freaked out a little bit.
haha No worries, I saw that you did it as soon as I posted :P lol your in the story, I'm just waiting for Elli to do the questions and then I can set in motion your chapter. haha I already have a plan for you Sandra My Love *giggles*
heart
I'm both very excited and slightly worried, LOL!
big smile
I'm both very excited and slightly worried, LOL!

---
I don't think you should worry ONE BIT for what's gonna happen to you..I'd say your Lucky! :P I was gonna do the storyline to you anyway, but your details just Confirm that I picked the right person for this little bit. LOL

and thats all I'm saying :P
heart
Ohhhhh, people need to answer these questions now because I WANT TO REEAAAD! *whines*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rush7 said…
Name: Ellinor.. ( but everyone calls me Elli )
Hair color: Dark brown.. like blair in season 1
Skin Tone: Pale.. pale.. pale.. BUT NOT TOO PALE.. just.. pale.. whatever, LOL
Eye color: Brown <33
clothes style: I LOVE Dresses and skirts and I'm obsessed with Headbands. I think my style is like.. somewhere between Blair and Jenny, LOL I know that Blair and Jenny have totally different styles..

- I LOVE Chuck <33
- My fave color is Purple ( BECAUSE chuck wears so much purple <33)
- I HATE spiders
- and just like Olga, I don't get tan, I just get sun burned..lol
- I love the sea .. but I dont want to bathe in it.. HAHA
- I laugh ALOT and I'm like the funniest thing in the world..
( ok.. maybe not in the world.. or.. maybe I am..... who knows.. but.. ok )
- And.. Sandra thinks I'm unique ( in a good way )
- I overreact ALOT ( ALOT means.. ALL THE TIME, LOL )
- And.. I'm like The girl who's always the center of attention and talks about anything.
- I HATE sharks.. I really really hate them, I live in sweden and I cant bathe in the sea because I'm so scared of sharks.. LOL and we dont even have sharks in sweden
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rush7 said…
DOOONEEE <33
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LittleDancer123 said…
angelic
Mel, since your soooooo sure that I'm going to fuck your clothes up, why don't you just send me a picture of what you would want to wear, same goes to the rest of you LMAO send me Pics.
------------------------------

I said it was fine if you didn't get it right, few people do.

However, I so want to take pictures now. Hmmmm. Hmmmm.

If I'm planning an outfit for this vacation we're going on, I need more details... where were we supposed to be flying to, what type of flight were we on, and which class were we in? Also, what was the time of year and time of day of the flight?

I believe in being appropriately dressed.
heart
LMAO Mel!!
you are sooo complicated,just wear whatever you want!! lol
well...we don't make it to the vacation that we're suppose to go on but we're suppose to be going to Maui-Hawaii.. and it's this summer that we're going...say late June, and the flights...well..I can't say first class, given that I never actually rode first class because it'd be hard to write. so yes. Your riding Couch Mel..congrats LOL I have a feeling your not use to that *giggles* the flights leaves in the morning, we'll crash on suppose "ISLAND" during the day :P

LMAO THAT SOUNDS SO FUNNY LOL
laugh
Okay...us GGSWs are meeting in the Cal so we can all ride in the same plane..okay? LOL and yes, it's early in the morning :P
big smile
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­Y
I WANT TO READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO, I love that we are all pale & scared of spiders.
SURPRISE WIN!
big smile
LMAO right now I'm trying to figure everyone's partner, since Victoria didn't do the questions, I'm trying to pair Mel off..hummm...You'll find out your Partners tomorrow, along with a PREVIEW and character list [includes AU characters]

hehe
laugh
Im excited!!
Cant wait =)
monkey
UPDATE: I HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY WRITTEN: 4 pages of chapter one

*I will be making a Thread regarding Updates and such within the character thread*
I WANT IT NOW! lol.. sorry I'm getting greedy. Also I've had so little patients, I've been surrounding by little kids for a month its starting to affect my patients lol. I WANNA READ I WANNA READ I WANNA READ please lol.
So I just realized minutes after I posted my greedy I wanna read the fanfic that YOU POSTED A PART OF it lol.. Now I will read! hehe :)