Gossip Girl Fashion All The Clothes In The World..

Hanz8 posted on Apr 05, 2009 at 01:27AM
Ok so ive just started this spot and its pretty empty so i thoight to kick it off in this thread we could discuss each episode and all the outfits (:

To Start a new episode You Just say the name of the episode in capitals at the start of your comment (:
Please share your opinoins (:
xoxo

Gossip Girl Fashion 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hanz8 said…
1.1 PILOT

Serenas Outfit, arriving at grand central.

Thoughts ?
I thought the outfit suited her but i wasnt that keen on the kneck scarf it was maybe a little too much.
What do you think?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 1.1 PILOT Serenas Outfit, arriving at grand central. Thoughts ? I thought the outfit suited h
lebih dari setahun yang lalu moeexyz said…
I agree with you. It looked really great on her and when you saw it you really got an idea of what sort of style she had even though it was the first time you saw her.
I didn't like the scarf either though. Too be honest I'm not very big on the scarf thing.
Agreed :)
what does everyone else think ?

1.1 PILOT

Blairs dress for the party at her house

i actually thought the dress was really nice and suited blair and it gave us the impression that even though she is a good girl she has a bad side to her aswell! and of course the head band was adorable (:
 Agreed :) what does everyone else think ? 1.1 PILOT Blairs dress for the party at her house
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sailormoonrules said…
smile
Hi!My Name is Ms.Inocenss,but everybody calls me Inocenss.I can pictures skirts,boots and shirts with no straps.You know what shirts I'm talking about.I'm a new girl here!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LittleA said…
I totally adore that DVF dress and the tights were great <3
keep posting each outfit, I can help ya <3 kinda have the most of them,but I want you to post and comment them :*
 I totally adore that DVF dress and the tights were great <3 keep posting each outfit, I can help ya <
1.01 PILOT
Serena on steps Of The Met.
 1.01 PILOT Serena on steps Of The Met.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LittleA said…
smile
she has a kind of "messy french" style :)like this casual outfit :P
Yeah i kind of like it but im glad her style blossomed abit more :)