goosebumps Goosebumps Amusement Park Ride

Dan_Faupel posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 05:04PM
Hello,

I work for a company that is designing a Goosebumps themed amusement park dark ride. Our company, Sally Corporation (www.SallyCorp.com ) has been involved with creating dozens of family oriented dark rides all over the world, including ones with creepy-fun themes like Scooby-Doo and Ghostbusters! The Goosebumps ride we are working on will have guns that allow visitors to interact with the scenery and characters, making things happen in the scenes by hitting a target.

A dark ride is the type of ride that you see at amusement parks like Disney, where you travel past scenes and animatronics in a darkened environment. Famous examples of dark rides are Disney's "Haunted Mansion" and "Pirates of the Caribbean".

We wanted to survey fans of the Goosebumps books to see what types of scenes and characters that you as Goosebumps fans think should definitely be included in the ride. This is your chance to be part of the creative process that goes into developing these types of rides, so be sure to let me know what you think!

You can reply here or email me off-list at dfaupel@sallycorp.com . I look forward to your feedback!

Dan Faupel
Senior Designer
Sally Corporation

goosebumps 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DECOMP said…
Hey I love the Goosebumps Series and if done right it would make a GREAT Dark Ride.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu picasso11 said…
smile
i think its a really awesome idea i would try to ride it as much as possible
lebih dari setahun yang lalu a_teshay93 said…
monkey
SWEET!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lizzy31 said…
big smile
the new goosebumps ride sounds like a great ride and we cant wait to try it out the charactre we would mostly like to see in the ride would be slappy the dummy,good luck and dont take to long building the ride