GoldenClan Let's play the "Get to Know your Character" game! (by KatieK)

smartone123 posted on Oct 04, 2015 at 10:22PM
The "Get to Know your Character" game is something I came up with when I started writing fanfictions. I was always worried about characterization, especially when I was using Canon characters, so I decided to list their personalities, quirks, fears, etc. The more defined the character was the easier it was to write them. Eventually the game became a lot of fun, and I've found it's just as useful when RPing.

The game is easy. All you do is fill out the chart below, and then post. Sometimes you even learn things about your character you didn't know, and it helps others gain a better understanding of your characters as well. And if your trying to develop a personality for a new character, this is definitely helpful.

Sheet (just copy and paste) -

- Name:

- Family (if any):

- Backstory (if any):

- Illness (if any):

- Mate/Love interest (if any):

- Closest to:

- Ambitions:

- Biggest fear:

- Quirks:

- What inspired his/her name:

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be:

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between:

- What would be his/her theme song?

- Other:

*Also, I am aware that this typically belongs in the 'answers' category, but I posted it here so that whenever we create new character, we are not limited to only one post. Have fun!

GoldenClan 27 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
- Name: Adderclaw

- Family (if any): Unnamed parents (passed), Daisytail (sister, passed)

- Backstory (if any): He was born very weak as a kit, and was expected to die. His mother named him Adderkit in hopes that it would give him the strength to live, and somehow he did. However he remained small and fragile until he was made in an apprentice, when he started to grow. He was teased by his denmates for a very long time about his size, and because he was bullied, he has a bit of a temper.

- Illness (if any): NA

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Leapwind (former crush), Enigmatic (future crush)

- Closest to: He isn't extremely close to a single cat.

- Ambitions: To be a powerful warrior.

- Biggest fear: Not being strong enough.

- Quirks: He's quite good at fighting and climbing trees.

- What inspired his/her name: I adopted him from another member.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: TBA...

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Somewhere in between

- What would be his/her theme song? "Pumped up Kicks" by Foster the People

- Other:
I'll do more tomorrow!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TalaLeisu2 said…
- Name: Ayepaw

- Family (if any): Bluedapple (mother) Unnamed Tom (father, status unknown), Mousepaw (sister) Pearlpaw (sister)

- Backstory (if any): He was born to a medicine cat and an unnamed father. Ever since, he has been severely picked on.

- Illness (if any): N/A

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Riverpaw (future)

- Closest to: Mousepaw and Pearlpaw

- Ambitions: To prove he is just as good as the rest

- Biggest fear: Finding out that his father isn't Clanborn

- Quirks: Ayepaw is very fast. He's also very bitter.

- What inspired his/her name: Scarlet Letter

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Danny Phantom

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Between

- What would be his/her theme song? Just Keep Breathing, We Came as Romans

- Other: I considered changing his name to Rainpaw, and will for the book.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
- Name: Larchwing

- Family (if any): Beechdusk (father, passed), Petalthroat (mother, passed), Maizestar (brother), Leapwind (sister), Droughtpaw (daughter, passed), Honeystep (daughter, passed), Frondsplash (niece, passed), Windkit (son), Shallowkit (daughter), Grasskit (son)

- Backstory (if any): She was born to Petalthroat and Beechdusk in a snowy winter. They struggled to stay alive. She was apprenticed to Aspenpelt and taught how to survive. Ever since her first litter was born, she has had a bit of an attachment to having kits, however, her first litter all died.

- Illness (if any): Currently she is suffering from heavy blood loss and is in a coma.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Smokesoul (passed)

- Closest to: Leapwind and Pale-eyes

- Ambitions: To be a great mother

- Biggest fear: Losing her kits again

- Quirks: Larchwing easily gets the hiccups

- What inspired his/her name: (spongebob rainbow) imagination

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Nemo's mom

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: between

- What would be his/her theme song? Queen Jane by Stephen Hatfield

- Other:
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
(ill come back to this)
- Name: Enigmatic/Enigmaticwind (or Eniggy)

- Family (if any): Resonate(brother,alive),parents(almost non existent)

- Backstory (if any):

- Illness (if any): when she was young,she was abit weak.She then also got sick right after child birth but got better.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): none at the moment.Maybe Adderclaw later on

- Closest to: Her brother by far.Is amused by Adderclaw

- Ambitions: wants a safe life for herself is all

- Biggest fear: That her kits will be hurt.

- Quirks: She will listen to two legs all the time to learn their speak.She really thirsts for knowledge

- What inspired his/her name: i wanted a mysterious,cool name so i looked up names that signified it and this came out of it

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Shed be the character like cat woman.Abit hard to read and from a weird place but really is not a bad person

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: hero but with a bad streak

- What would be his/her theme song? They by Jem

- Other: she really loves to tease others that shes starting to get to know and with people shes close to(like her brother)shes anxious to leave their side and is highly protective of them

- Name: Resonate/Resonatehowl (or Ressy)

- Family (if any): Eniggy(sister,alive)

- Backstory (if any):

- Illness (if any): Was a relatively strong vat but had weakened limbs in youth

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Eniggy and i dont know about the future.

- Closest to: Eniggy and sandclaw (abit)

- Ambitions: to protect his sister at all costs and find a nice home for them

- Biggest fear: losing his sister and not being able to do anything about it especially

- Quirks: loves to prank others and take relaly long naps

- What inspired his/her name: i really dont know i just thought it was cool

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: the protective big brother really xD

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: fallows his sisters moral code so what she is,he is

- What would be his/her theme song? Warriors by Imagine Dragon

- Other: he usually has really weird dreams as well as sleep talk.He also really likes to climb trees so Goldenclan is saddening him

Their couple song is Evelyne Evelyne
- Name: Maizestar

- Family (if any): Beechdusk (father, passed), Petalthroat (mother, passed), Larchwing (sister), Leapwind (sister), Frondsplash (daughter, passed), Honeystep (niece, passed), Droughtpaw (niece, passed), Windkit (nephew), Shallowkit (niece), Grasskit (nephew)

- Backstory (if any): Born to Beechdusk and Petalthroat in a hard winter, Maizestar struggled to come from kithood to apprenticeship. He was apprenticed to Frogwhisker and taught how to survive. After he saved the then leader, Stonestar, from a vicious dog, he became a Clan favorite. He earned his warrior name, Maizeheart, in the golden autumn later that year. After the previous deputy, Dawnshade, was forced to retire, Maizeheart took the position of deputy. Shortly thereafter, Stonestar died of old age and Maizestar became the Clan leader.

- Illness (if any): Arthritis

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Velvetfur (passed), Sandclaw (current)

- Closest to: Wolfmask, Silverfrost, and the elders

- Ambitions: To be the best Clan leader ever

- Biggest fear: Fire

- Quirks: He talks in his sleep

- What inspired his/her name: golden wheat is called maize, hence the name

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Hotchner from Criminal Minds

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero

- What would be his/her theme song? Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot

- Other: I consider Maizestar a metalhead
- Name: Echospring

- Family (if any): Dawnbird (mother, passed), Weedsniffer (father, passed), Echocloud (aunt, passed), Hawkfall (brother)

- Backstory (if any): Echospring has always been a normal warrior. She was named for Weedsniffer's sister, Echocloud, who had died the previous season.

- Illness (if any): chest bruising (healing), extra toe on one of her front paws

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Sparrowclaw (almost), Falconstar (kinda)

- Closest to: Hawkfall and Leopardstripe

- Ambitions: To be the fastest cat in the Clan

- Biggest fear: losing a limb

- Quirks: She has a temper

- What inspired his/her name: My boyfriend came up with it, actually

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Sam Manson from DP

- What would be his/her theme song? Brave by Sarah Bareillis

- Other: Echospring also is afraid of ticks, and absolutely refused to remove them from the elders in her apprentice days. Her mentor was Adderclaw.
- Name: Hawkfall

- Family (if any): Dawnbird (mother, passed), Weedsniffer (father, passed), Echocloud (aunt, passed), Echospring (sister)

- Backstory (if any): His parents died when he was still an apprentice. He only just recently got his warrior name.

- Illness (if any): Hot temper sound like an illness to anyone else?

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Leopardstripe, Runningstorm (kinda)

- Closest to: Echospring, Talonwhisker (passed)

- Ambitions: To become Clan deputy

- Biggest fear: being stuck

- Quirks: He is quite the hot-head

- What inspired his/her name: nothing in particular

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: N/A

- What would be his/her theme song? King for a Day, Pierce the Veil

- Other: Hawkfall could never lead the Clan, as he does not know how to be gentle.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Silverblaze206 said…
- Name: Leapwind

- Family (if any): Beechdusk (father, passed), Petalthroat (mother, passed), Larchwing (sister), Maizestar (brother), Frondsplash, Honeystep, Droughtpaw (nieces, passed), Windkit and Grasskit (nephews), Shiverkit (niece)

- Backstory (if any): She was apparently born to Beechdusk and Petalthroat after Larchwing and Maizestar were born. She was apprenticed to Pale-eyes and became a fantastic warrior. Now she is looking for a mate to have her own kits.

- Illness (if any): Infertile

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Adderclaw

- Closest to: Larchwing and Maizestar

- Ambitions: To be a mother

- Biggest fear: Infertility

- Quirks: She is very down to earth

- What inspired his/her name: I don't know.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Katara from ATLA

- What would be his/her theme song? If I Die Young by The Band Perry

- Other: Leapwind wants kits, but I think she's infertile. Maybe.
smartone123 commented…
Leapwind might be cute with resonate lebih dari setahun yang lalu
- Name: Wolfmask

- Family (if any): Parents (Passed), Runningstorm (brother)

- Backstory (if any): Their father was a very respected warrior, although he didn't have much time to spend with his sons. Their mother died soon after they were born, and another queen nursed Wolfmask and his brother. Wolfmask has always been the more ambitious of the two, and has dreamed of being the clan leader ever since he was a kit. Because he's always been so focused on his goal he's a brilliant warrior, although he isn't very social. He puts his duties before anything else and this has hindered his ability to "make friends". He has no plans to take on a mate or have a family of his own because he doesn't want anything to stand in his way of being the perfect leader, although he and Runningstorm have always been very close. Country to popular belief he doesn't hate Bluedapple's kits, and is actually fond of Ayepaw. He blames Bluedapple for her mistake, but he doesn't take it out on her kits. He is incredibly loyal and would sacrifice his life for any of his clanmates.

- Illness (if any):

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Patchcloud (future crush)

- Closest to: Maizestar or Runningstorm

- Ambitions: To be the perfect deputy, and one day be the leader of GoldenClan.

- Biggest fear: Failing as deputy/leader. He's also terrified of the thought that he may not be strong enough to protect someone.

- Quirks: Although he's definitely more of a solo cat, when they were apprentices he and Runningstorm were unstoppable partners. Wolfmask, having the bigger build, would do the brute of the fighting, while Runningstorm, who has the leaner, more lithe build, would dart in and out, landing quick, precise strikes. Sometimes when neither of them have anything to do they'll show the apprentices a few partner moves. They're often found fighting side by side in a battle. Wolfmask is also a workaholic. He hates not having something to do, and is usually seen working around camp or ordering patrols.

- What inspired his/her name: I love wolves! Wolfmask is actually the name of my favorite cat in a FFN fic I was planning on writing. I scraped the idea, but loved all of the names, so I often use them in RPs :)

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: ZUKO FROM AtLA!!!!

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Hero, but he has sorta a dark way of going about it.

- What would be his/her theme song? "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy

- Other: He, along with Runningstorm, Flamepaw, and Brightpaw all got their names from the FFN idea I scraped. In the fic, Wolfmask and Runningstorm were best friends.
- Name: Runningstorm

- Family (if any): Parents (Passed), Wolfmask (brother)

- Backstory (if any): Their father was a very respected warrior, although he didn't have much time to spend with his sons. Their mother died soon after they were born, and another queen nursed Runningstorm and his brother. Runningstorm was the more social of the two, and was incredibly popular as an apprentice and warrior, although his best friend remains Wolfmask. He's never aspired to be anything more than a loyal warrior, and one day hopes to have a family of his own. Until then however, he's quite the player. He's hooked up with several she-cats, including loners and rouges. Because of his handsome appearance and charming demeanor, Runningstorm also uses seduction as an asset. He'll flirt with an opponent to gain the upper-hand, and his method usually works. Despite the fact that he is straight and is strictly interested in she-cats, he has no problem seducing a tom to get his way. He actually finds them to be more 'fun' to seduce, although he does have boundaries and limits when it comes to flirting with one. Even though his player ways and seduction methods may make him come across as an arrogant jerk, he's actually quite caring and considerate, and would help anyone who needed it. He would never betray a friend.

- Illness (if any):

- Mate/Love interest (if any): As of right now, no one.

- Closest to: Wolfmask

- Ambitions: To be a valuable clanmate.

- Biggest fear: Tight spaces; he's very claustrophobic.

- Quirks: When they were apprentices he and Wolfmask were unstoppable partners. Wolfmask, having the bigger build, would do the brute of the fighting, while Runningstorm, who has the leaner, more lithe build, would dart in and out, landing quick, precise strikes. Sometimes when neither of them have anything to do they'll show the apprentices a few partner moves. They're often found fighting side by side in a battle. Runningstorm also loves squirrels, although they almost never cross the border.

- What inspired his/her name: I love the prefix 'Running'. Runningstorm is actually the name of a cat in a FFN fic I was planning on writing. I scraped the idea, but loved all of the names, so I often use them in RPs :)

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Alejandro from Total Drama.

- What would be his/her theme song? "Animals" by Maroon5 (BEST BAND EVER! ADAM IS BAE!)

- Other: He, along with Wolfmask, Flamepaw, and Brightpaw all got their names from the FFN idea I scraped. In the fic, Wolfmask and Runningstorm were best friends.
smartone123 commented…
Al xD hehe.Itd be funny if he liked to flirt with Eniggy xD lebih dari setahun yang lalu

- Name: Sparrowclaw

- Family (if any): Parents (passed), sister (passed)

- Backstory (if any): NA

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Echospring (huge crush)

- Closest to: Patchcloud

- Ambitions: To win Echospring's affections

- Biggest fear: Loosing Echospring to another tom

- Quirks: Sparrowclaw is actually quite fond of tree climbing, because he loves "having a bird's eye view".

- What inspired his/her name: I like bird name... a lot...

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Aladdin from the Disney move, "Aladdin".

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Somewhere in between.

- What would be his/her theme song? "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon5 (ADAM LEVINE AHIDNISDAK)

- Other:
- Name: Flamepaw

- Family (if any): Parents (passed), Brightpaw (sister)

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Mousepaw (crush), Lovepaw (possible crush)

- Closest to: Tigerpaw

- Ambitions: To be a warrior before Tigerpaw

- Biggest fear: Heights

- Quirks: He's very social, and loves to make others laugh. He hates seeing anyone alone, and will go out of his way to interact with them. Although he can also be very possessive.

- What inspired his/her name: Flamepaw is actually the name of a cat in a FFN fic I was planning on writing. I scraped the idea, but loved all of the names, so I often use them in RPs :)

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Bolin from LoK

- What would be his/her theme song? "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark" by Fall Out Boy

- Other:

- Name: Brightpaw

- Family (if any): Parents (passed), Flamepaw (brother)

- Illness (if any): A bit paranoid

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Crowswoop (huge crush)

- Closest to: Flamepaw (although she likes to think Crowswoop)

- Ambitions: To be a capture Crowswoop's heart and to be an asset to her clan

- Biggest fear: That Crowswoop will never love her back.

- Quirks: She's the opposite of Flamepaw; she's stricter, and follows the rules. She often frowns upon Flamepaw's reckless actions and scolds him, although she does it out of fear that one day he's going to get himself killed and she won't have any family left. Like her name implies she quite intelligent ("bright") and has a cheerful personality when she isn't stressed.

- What inspired his/her name: Brightpaw is actually the name of a cat in a FFN fic I was planning on writing. I scraped the idea, but loved all of the names, so I often use them in RPs :)

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Katara from AtLA (Or Sakura from Naruto).

- What would be his/her theme song? "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift

- Other:

- Name: Riverpaw

- Family (if any): Parents (deceased), Stainpaw, Cloudpaw (brothers), Skypaw (sister)

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Ayepaw (future crush)

- Closest to: Skypaw

- Ambitions: To be a brilliant warrior

- Biggest fear: Public humiliation, or loosing one of her siblings

- Quirks: She's quite social, although she's got a bit of an ego because she's very pretty, and she knows it. She's confident and doesn't mind challenging others, and can be stubborn. She preferes hares over rabbits, and actually enjoys swimming, as her name implies. She doesn't like to be dirty or talked down to.

- What inspired his/her name: I believe Tala named this one,

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Ino from Naruto

- What would be his/her theme song? "She's Not Afraid" by One Direction

- Other: Out of all my cats, she most resembles me.

- Name: Orchidfur

- Family (if any): Galecoal (mother), Aspenpelt (father, passed), Pineclaw (brother), Tigerpaw (brother)

- Backstory (if any): She's always been a really loyal warrior, and she usually follows her heart.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Thorntooth (past), Beetlewing (current)

- Closest to: Smilecloud

- Ambitions: To have kits who are truly successful

- Biggest fear: The dark forest

- Quirks: She hates being wrong

- What inspired his/her name: Ella Ozney did

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Rapunzel from Tangled

- What would be his/her theme song? Home, Phillip Phillips

- Other: Orchidfur is destined to be a great ancestor to many future Clanmates
- Name: Crowswoop

- Family (if any): Smallscratch (father), Unnamed she-cat (mother, passed), Hollypool (sister), Gougekit (nephew), Toadkit (nephew, passed), Heatherkit (niece)

- Backstory (if any): He was born and raised in StormClan by an unnamed she-cat (or, at least, I don't have a name for her XD I'm sure he does!). He came to GoldenClan as an apprentice to be with his father, and after a fire killed their mother and her mate, his sister Hollypool joined him.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Leapwind, Brightpaw (maybe)

- Closest to: Hollypool and Smallscratch, also Brightpaw

- Ambitions: To be a loyal GoldenClan warrior

- Biggest fear: suffocating

- Quirks: He's a bit of a flirt, but he's really a nice guy.

- What inspired his/her name: I liked it.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Sokka from ATLA

- What would be his/her theme song? Solas Ane by Samuel R Hazo

- Other: Crowswoop and Hollypool get fight songs that don't have any words! :D
- Name: Hollypool

- Family (if any): Smallscratch (father), Unnamed she-cat (mother, passed), Crowswoop (brother), Toadkit (son, passed), Gougekit (son), Heatherkit (daughter)

- Backstory (if any): She was born to a she-cat in StormClan, and a GoldenClan father. Her brother left when they were still young to join their father in GoldenClan, but she stayed because she was in love with a StormClan warrior, Smokecloud. When a fire killed both her mother and her mate, she left StormClan to join her brother and father in GoldenClan. Here, she gave birth to her and Smokecloud's kits, but one of them died. Hollypool regrets joining GoldenClan, but cannot leave her two remaining kits behind, and knows that she will not be welcomed in StormClan.

- Illness (if any): Depression

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Smokecloud (passed)

- Closest to: Crowswoop, Larchwing

- Ambitions: To find her place in the world

- Biggest fear: Fire and smoke inhalation

- Quirks: Hollypool is so bossy because she does not feel in charge of her own life. She is also very touchy because she doesn't like being where she is. Ultimately, she isn't really loyal to GoldenClan, and feels tied down by her kits. She knows her father and brother would still accept her if she left, but as long as she has kits in the nursery, she does not want to leave.

- What inspired his/her name: Don't know.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Will Smith's father from Fresh Prince

- What would be his/her theme song? Fantasy on a Japanese Folk Song, by Samuel R Hazo

- Other: Hollypool is not planning on staying in GoldenClan once her kits become apprentices, but perhaps traveling away and becoming a loner.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
- Name: Lovepaw
- Family (if any): dad and mom(dead(maybe)
- Backstory (if any):
- Illness (if any): a weak ear that she doesnt tell anyone about
- Mate/Love interest (if any): doesn't really have one right now but finds Runningstorm cool (maybe Flamepaw later on)
- Closest to: not many but Flamepaw is starting o be her closer cat
- Ambitions: She just wants to serve her clan and make her clan mates happy
- Biggest fear: being alone
- Quirks: she likes to hum before she sleeps and groom before starting the day so shes likes being up before anyone else.She has three kits names planned if she has a mate (Sweetkit,Softkit and Goldenkit)
- What inspired his/her name: just wanted a sweet soft name
- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: shed be like Orihime with the less ditziness and live sickness
- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: hero
- What would be his/her theme song? Shatter me by Lindsay Sterling
- Other: She hates it that since her name is Lovepaw that cats assume she knows about love.She helps out anyway
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gagababe101 said…
- Name: Beetlewing

- Family (if any): swallowrunner (father) seedspot (mother) (both dead), forestheart (sister), phloxstorm (brother), sparrowrush (sister)

- Backstory (if any): he and his littermates were born to swallowrunner and seedspot and were raised together. while they were apprentices there parents died and they had to cope. they ar all very close

- Illness (if any): none

- Mate/Love interest (if any): orchidfur

- Closest to: phloxstorm and forestheart

- Ambitions: to be a father

- Biggest fear: being squashed by a big rock

- Quirks: hes got a bit of an ego but hes actually a nice cat

- What inspired his/her name: dont know

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: bufferd from phineas and ferb

- What would be his/her theme song? trouble by taylor swift

- Other: beetlewing really wants to be a father
- Name: Forestheart

- Family (if any): swallowrunner and seedspot (dead parents), beetlewing and phloxstorm (brothers) sparrowrush (sister)

- Backstory (if any): similar to beetlewing except she just wants to be a loyal warrior

- Mate/Love interest (if any): sparrowclaw

- Closest to: beetlewing and sparrowrush and phloxstorm

- Ambitions: to win sparrowclaw over echospring

- Biggest fear: being seen as weak

- Quirks: shes a really sweet cat

- What inspired his/her name: dont know

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: grandma from fox and hound

- What would be his/her theme song? love story by taylor swift

- Other: she really likes sparrowclaw
- Name: Phloxstorm

- Family (if any): Swallowrunner (father, passed), Seedspot (mother, passed), Beetlewing (brother), Sparrowrush (sister), Forestheart (sister)

- Backstory (if any): He was apparently born to Swallowrunner and Seedspot, who also apparently died when he was still an apprentice. He's always been a very loyal warrior.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Smilecloud

- Closest to: Beetlewing

- Ambitions: To be a good loyal warrior

- Biggest fear: Things extremely out of the ordinary

- Quirks: He is patient and kind, but hates being made fun of.

- What inspired his/her name: Ella really liked the flower apparently.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: N/A

- What would be his/her theme song? Somebody to Love, Queen

- Other: He likes Smilecloud a lot
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Silverblaze206 said…
- Name: Owlflight

- Family (if any): Pale-eyes (mother), Mossriver (father, passed), Jumpleaf (sister)

- Backstory (if any): N/A

- Illness (if any): Extra toes on both forepaws.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Marjorie (kittypet)

- Closest to: Marjorie, Jumpleaf

- Ambitions: To live to be a respected elder.

- Biggest fear: Being crushed

- Quirks: Owlflight, despite his mean demeanor, has fallen for a kittypet behind everyone's back

- What inspired his/her name: I don't know. I actually don't like the name.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Grumpy cat

- What would be his/her theme song? Enemy by Sevendust

- Other: I haven't introduced Marjorie yet because I haven't been very active on here, but that's my plan anyway.
TalaLeisu2 commented…
Wow. Didn't see that coming! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
smartone123 commented…
I cinta it your your own kucing mate xp lebih dari setahun yang lalu
- Name: Galecoal

- Family (if any): Cedarfern (father, passed), Wildberry (mother, passed), Dampfoot (half-brother, passed), Orchidfur (daughter), Pineclaw (son), Tigerpaw (son)

- Backstory (if any): She was born and raised in the Clan, and is extremely proud. Her father was the deputy in his time, so she was always particularly smug.

- Illness (if any): Old age, mild dementia, Arthritis

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Aspenpelt (passed)

- Closest to: Smallscratch, Silverfrost, Thorntooth

- Ambitions: To be the oldest living cat in the Clan (she is)

- Biggest fear: Having to go back out into battle

- Quirks: She's a bit of a...meanie.

- What inspired his/her name: I don't know, but I REALLY like it...

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: Jong Jong from ATLA

- Do you consider him/her a villain, hero, or somewhere in between: Between, leaning hero

- What would be his/her theme song? Headstrong, Trapt

- Other: She is the oldest living cat in the Clan
KatieK102 commented…
I FRICKEN' cinta JONG JONG!!!!!!!!!! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
- Name: Smallscratch

- Family (if any): Velvetfur (mother, passed), Icetalon (father, passed), Cloverleaf (sister, passed), Crowswoop (son), Hollypool (daughter), Toadkit (grandson, passed), Shallowkit (granddaughter), Gougekit (grandson), Splotchpaw (nephew, passed), Skypaw (niece), Riverpaw (niece), Cloudpaw (nephew), Stainpaw (nephew)

- Backstory (if any): He mated with a StormClan she-cat, and had kits with her. Crowswoop came to live with him in GoldenClan, but Hollypool stayed in StormClan with their mother. After a fire killed both her and his daughter's mate, she came to GoldenClan to live with him, and bore her mate's kits in GoldenClan. He only recently retired, but he is very proud of his son and daughter for choosing to be loyal to his Clan.

- Illness (if any): Broken and healed improperly foot.

- Mate/Love interest (if any): Unnamed StormClan she-cat (passed)

- Closest to: Galecoal, Crowswoop

- Ambitions: To see his grandkits become warriors.

- Biggest fear: Losing his kin in fire

- Quirks: He is exceptionally kind.

- What inspired his/her name: I really really liked it.

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: someone wise I suspect

- What would be his/her theme song? Far Away by Nickelback

- Other: Smallscratch grieved privately for his lost mate (who's name I forget), and still misses her. I suspect they will meet in StarClan.
Sheet (just copy and paste) -

- Name: Smilecloud

- Family (if any): beeflight and berrypuddle (father and mother), frostwish and spottedcreek (sisters) (all dead)

- Backstory (if any): her family was killed after a very bad winter starved the clan

- Mate/Love interest (if any): phloxstorm

- Closest to: orchidfur and leapwind

- Ambitions: to be a good role model for her kits

- Biggest fear: not being in the right place at the right time

- Quirks: she is so sweet and nervous of offending people

- What inspired his/her name: i thought it was pretty

- If he/she was in a movie/cartoon/TV show, what character would they be: bubbles from ppg

- What would be his/her theme song? in my daughters eyes by martina mcbride

- Other: smilecloud is in love with phloxstorm
wow i got to page two