Godzilla Make-a-Monster

gojira54 posted on May 06, 2008 at 08:40PM
In this forum I want you to give me a picture(optional) and give me details about the monster that YOU made up (Also please give me the name and if it's evil or not)! Have fun making a monster!!

Godzilla 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu echosnake said…
Amburakas;Evil
like camakuras but 30 times bigger,sharp spines
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kinggodzilla said…
big smile
I would pick a destroyah with a cock on its head sucked in destroyah no I would pick a frog that is giant andlooks like this
 I would pick a destroyah with a cock on its head sucked in destroyah
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kinggodzilla said…
big smile
I LOVE FROGS
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GodzillaToho said…
cool
a spinosaur like creature at breaths nuclear energry beams witj spikes on eaither side an it has along snout and its called
KASIER
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jdr7890yASvnlvr said…
mischievous
It would have six arms with gigan hands ,orga's and odisus's srthengeth ', KG's winds ,ang breaths anything shot at it,it would be called Sython.P.S i am eating a muffin RANDOMMMMMM
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lantage1 said…
wink
I think i would have four wings, spits acid, purple and white fire, telekenesis power and it can glow in the dark, and it can dig under ground. It will have hair like a Turantula, head of a reticulated python and its name is Klogar
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gojira09 said…
wink
mine would be like godzilla but different it will have spikes on is back like godzilla its powers wuold be lazer fire, blue lazer, fire can come from his hand and thats all his powers. it has 10,000 teeth if the u.s. and japan shoot missels or lazer at it it won't hurt it. it can make a shield too. i call it super ultra king godzilla.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gojira09 said…
heres the picture. half that, that an that
 heres the picture. half that, that an that