Girl sonic fan characters I DETEST RECOLOURS.

freya-the-cat posted on Oct 16, 2009 at 05:31PM
I admit that I have done too many parody recolours. And I hate recolours with all my soul.
If you don't believe me...

THEN I SWEAR ON THE BIBLE.

If I do like recolours (which I don't), then I can burn in Hell!

P.S: Copyright to SEGA for said characters.

And kids, recolouring is NOT OK.
save

Girl sonic fan characters 10 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu silvaria_fan23 said…
worried
ok ok i believe u u to hate recolors <:)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sonicgp said…
tongue
just because you hate recolors does'nt mean you have to make everyone else hate recolors!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadowlily said…
meh
we don't recolor stuf on davianART
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AlexaTryAgain said…
hmmm
Recolors Are Very Bad,I've Actully Seen A Person Been Sued For That. So...Yeah...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MidnaTikal8223 said…
Nobody allows recolors on deviant art.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zelda4559 said…
i hate when pepole recolor fan art
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MephilesTheDark said…
smile
I respect your opinion, Freya-the-cat, but not everyone hates recolors. I stand with neither recolors or recolor-haters, because I see it all as a pointless war.

Some people like recolors, some people hate them. So? We're all different.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gravity12 said…
smile
What MephilesTheDark said. Though I do wish that recolorers could at least be a bit neater and original. And come one guys there is worse ways. Like publishing someone else's fanart claiming the picture and the characters are their's, even though the picture is just in reverted/negative colors with characters having different names so... recoloring is slightly more original than just publishing reverted fanart surely?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FlanaIsOver9000 said…
Owners of an art/paining can get really pissed if they found out that they recolored their picture. Yeah, I see how people like recolors, but when it comes to stealing without asking permission/giving credit, it causes a lot of problems.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shadirby said…
I think if you give credit to the owners it's fine! I like drawing, but on the computer I stink! So yeah, I like re-colors, but I give full credit to them.