full metal alchemist Do anda think...?

DarkChibiShadow posted on Mar 27, 2008 at 09:40PM
Do you think that FMA-fans are a dieing breed?

I mean like hardcore FMA fans, like me, and stuff?

Do you think we are a dieing breed of fan?

I sure hope not, cause FMA is too awesome, I can't let it go!

full metal alchemist 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ktlady said…
I don't know. I have fma spurts... I'll forget about it for a while and then I'll read the next manga chapter, watch an old episode or just look at pictures and it reminds me how much I love this show! I think we all just forget sometimes just how freaking amazing Full Metal Alchemist is!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Aviantei said…
I was on a blank period of not being too involved with it, then they started showing re-runs again and I became re-hooked. I watched the movie a million times and I've started collecting the manga again...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dearheart said…
big smile
Haha, it's just a matter of weeks before the FMA fans get all pumped up and enthusiastic again. There's a new series coming!! W00T!!! *REJOICES!* I CAN'T WAIT!!! *bounces excitedly*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Aviantei said…
laugh
Same here!^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LinkKinuzuma13 said…
crying
Sadly... I only have a couple friends that are hardcore FMA & FMAB fans like I am...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wolfmaster3000 said…
yeah same here being a fan of the Manga and FMAB me in-peticular feel like a dieing race of fan because FMAB is still new and peple are watching and everyone I know sais the Manga sucks and that the 2003 seris was better in which I slap those people
lebih dari setahun yang lalu johnwilliam23 said…
I am also FMA fan.Iam waiting for its new series.

-------------------------------
link