Fringe A New hari In The Old Town

Councilman posted on Sep 19, 2009 at 03:22AM
I didn't like knowing the minute Agent Francis confronted the alien that he was going to become the alien Charlie is a good guy and has been there for Olivia from the start pretty much. Now he has to die and pretty soon because the alien has orders to kill Olivia.
We are seeing some progress with the whole Peter and Olivia thing coming along slowly but we know from years of watching TV shows the writers lack the ability to write in a love angle that works and does not kill the series.
 I didn't like knowing the menit Agent Francis confronted the alien that he was going to become the a

Fringe 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
I agree with you about knowing about Charlie's death. Since I knew that the actor was fired, I was just waiting for something to happen to him. :(

Regarding Olivia and Peter's relationship, the writers seem to be going about it the right way so far. They've been slowly developing it, and at this point, they're just really good friends who care about each other. For now, I have faith that a romantic relationship won't ruin the show. :)

Overall, I really enjoyed the episode. It provided lots of set-up for the new season.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BlackSandals said…
I agree with Courtney.
I don't think they're rushing Peter/Olivia and I trust they're going to make a good job with their relationship :)

I was sad about Charlie too :/
lebih dari setahun yang lalu harold said…
So, a big question for me was: where did the third body come from, when Charlie was killed? We see the dead "alien", we see "Charlie", then later we see "Charlie" dispose of the real Charlie's body. Whose body was the dead alien?