Foreteen Banner

mimika_s posted on Jan 09, 2009 at 04:36PM
I have a problem uploading the benner.It was so hard to take it from EH when she sent it to me(she can confirm) and now I was uploading it for 30'and nothing...sorry

Foreteen 24 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu EnjoyHuddy said…
I can't understand... is sth wrong with the banner? Maybe I should resize it... what do you think Oo?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
The banner must be 100 tall x 800 wide, so if it isn't that size it won't upload.
Otherwise, I suggest that EnjoyHuddy uploads a 100x800 version of the banner to this spot and give mimi the link to the full sized version, so that mimi can try and up load that one.
Missy, the fact is that when you told me that the banner was too small, I resized it for 100x800, just like you said. I sent it to mimi through msn, but I really don't see a problem Oo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
You remeber that it took so much time yo send it to me?Jest for an image?
Yeah I know EnjoyHuddy, I was just checking that mimi had the right banner. I think it would be easier for you to post the banner here so that mimi can get that version. Otherwise, we will have to get a different banner.
The thing is that I deleted it because I didn't hace memory enough to take it in the pc. I think mimi should send it to me again, so I can upload it here. or mimi could do that by herself :)
the problem is that this banner makes my pc so slow.When I open it with a programm like photoshop or gimp...it just doesn't open!And my pc stucks!
Ok, well, if you can't try EnjoyHuddy's suggestion, then we will have to get another banner...
crying
ok ...
big smile
Ummmh...maybe I could try to make a similiar version of it! I kinda remember how it looked like, plus there was an image of the banner here on the spot
How about this one??

link
LOL! Well, it says that the banner 2560x350, which is way to big, so it may or may not work...
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
*headdesks*
I'm gonna upload the other one tomorrow! =)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HuddyCrazy1331 said…
OMFG I LUV THE NEW BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
YAY IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*dances around happily*

YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!YAY!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!Y­AY!­YAY­!YA­Y!

Sorry for that!!
sunny
yep!It worked!I did that yesterday night!
kiss
Love you Mimi!!!
*hugs*
Oh, big poos... The old banner is still showing on my computer... LAME! That is so weird!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu midnyte007 said…
Same here. What happened to the new banner?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pollyloveshouse said…
Still seeing the old one... =S
I see only the new one
Ok, NOW I see the new one! YAY!
*sighs in relief*
lol!!