fast and furious The Fast and The Furious 4

adwbuffy posted on Apr 13, 2008 at 12:11PM
Do you think the new The Fast & The Furious 4 movie would be better than all 3 of the other The Fast and The Furious

fast and furious 4 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wakko075 said…
I dunno about better.. but i heard the original cast would be in it (incl. Vin Diesel)..
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
I doubt it'll be better than the first, but it's gotta be better than 2 & 3 - I thought those sucked. [Although 2 only mildly sucked, as Cole Hauser was in it. ;)] I just found out about the old cast being back for this one last night, and I'm so psyched! Even though the plot sounds a bit sinister... not gonna give away anything, don't worry. =P But I think that it's gonna be good, because of the cast alone.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu charliedz said…
Hi All,

Apologies for the random question about F&F1, but does anyone remeber the latin music playing the background when brain o'conner and mia toretto have dinner. I have been tryingb to track it down for ages, it was also used in Bad Boys 2. ANy ideas?

Cheers

Charlie
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tnscndqtrml said…
im with DarkSarcasm on this one, its gotta be better than 2 and 3, but its got less potential to surpass the first one. im not sayin it wont, but the first one is gonna be very hard to beat. i think the fact that most of the original cast is coming back is gonna play a huge part in the success of the movie. tokyo drift didnt even feel like a F&F movie, still was good tho. cannot wait for F&F4