fanpop Is there some online friend of yours who left Fanpop, yet anda still miss them very much & anda just want them back?

BJsRealm posted on Mar 23, 2019 at 11:19AM
If you could post their user icon, that would be great. If not, then please tell us who is it that you're missing so much from your online friends who left Fanpop & why do you miss them so much. A true friendship is meant to last forever! Remember the song 'Friends Will Be Friends' by Queen anyone?
 If anda could post their user icon, that would be great. If not, then please tell us who is it that yo

fanpop 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BJsRealm said…
heart
I miss a lot of my online friends who are no longer on Fanpop, but the one that I miss the most is my friend Natalie aka Essence38154. She was one of my best friends I ever had, yet now she's gone for good. She moved to another US state, to a new city (from Houston, Texas to Denver, Colorado), yet she seem to forgot all about Fanpop when she switched between these 2 US states. Today, she only has the Instagram profile still active. Although she left Fanpop months ago, probably for good, I still miss her very very much. She was such a sweet & kind girl & a wonderful friend. I wish she was still around. I just want her back. I know I'm not the only one who's gonna miss her. She was such a great listener, with a heart of gold, easy to talk to, a true & honest friend. I would never forget her, even if she never goes back to Fanpop ever again. But, just in case she might be reading this, let me just say: I miss you, Natalie! I miss you so much! You are my best friend forever! PLEASE COME BACK!!! This is her user icon. In fact, this is her own picture, taken from her own profile page gallery. This is my best friend Natalie.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I miss a lot of my online friends who are no longer on Fanpop, but the one that I miss the most is my
heart
I also miss my dear friend Lucy aka cosmiccastaway & Nerea aka nermai very much. Both of them were the heart & soul of Fanpop, much like my friend Natalie aka Essence38154. Fanpop just won't be the same without (any of) them! I know that for a fact. I wish both my friend Nerea aka nermai & Lucy aka cosmiccastaway would go back to Fanpop someday. Lucy & Nerea are such sweet & nice girls & I'm sure there's a lot of other Fanpoppers who (gonna) miss them as much as I do. Please come back to Fanpop, both of you! I miss you! Fanpop needs (more people like) you, so, when you're planning on coming back online? Soon, I hope. Can't hardly wait to talk to all those wonderful & amazing friends who left us once again!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
heart
Queen - Friends Will Be Friends (Official Video) ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Zagi87 commented…
„Right till the end." lebih dari setahun yang lalu