3. anda start a message thread in the forum, for discussing the change. In that forum thread, anda also point to #4 & #5, below.
4. anda post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original icon atau to change to the new one.
5. anda post a pick with an end date, asking users to vote to keep the original banner atau to change to the new one.
Note: the end tanggal should be long enough to allow for enough fan to respond, but not ongoing. 2-4 weeks is probably good.
6. If the users vote to make a change to the icon and/or banner, send a message to the staff (using the "contact us" feature) with: a) the name of the club b) the URL(s) of the completed picks, tampilkan that users wanted the change c) the link of the new icon d) the link of the new banner
7) The staff makes the change.
Just as an aside: having a consistent look to a club - particularly with regards to the icon, not so much the banner - is considered oleh many users to be a good thing, since the icon visually represents the club, and any change to a club's icon creates a lot of confusion for users across the site who then can't as easily identify the club. So that may explain the resistance anda may find in picks against change. Still, if a majority of the users who do pick vote to make a change, it's all good.